Dear 49er Fans

Chawker

Reaction score
SoulfishHawk":1xdhvbc2 said:
Nah, smack talk back and forth is fun. When some opposing fans act like what they say is etched in stone fact, that gets a tad annoying. Like saying the Hawks would lose by 30. Come on, these two teams are clearly very evenly matched.

Dude! Just a moment. Jimmy G. and Russ Wilson aren't a even match, not even close!

Look at the players Wilson has had too work with so far in his career, Baldwin non drafted player, krearse non drafted player, Wilson made these guys great. Can you say the same about Jimmy G. Hell no!

Jimmy G isn't worthy of carrying Russ's jock strap.

Its a reoccurring theme that the 49ers didn't have this guy or that guy ect... We've lost our starting center for the year J.Britt and we lost our starting TE W. Dissly.

We beat the 49ers on monday night in front of the whole world to see, in their house. The NFC title will be played out in Seattle. Enough said.

Cheers :229031_cheers:

Marvin49

Reaction score
Chawker":3jbn750u said:
SoulfishHawk":3jbn750u said:
Nah, smack talk back and forth is fun. When some opposing fans act like what they say is etched in stone fact, that gets a tad annoying. Like saying the Hawks would lose by 30. Come on, these two teams are clearly very evenly matched.

Dude! Just a moment. Jimmy G. and Russ Wilson aren't a even match, not even close!

Look at the players Wilson has had too work with so far in his career, Baldwin non drafted player, krearse non drafted player, Wilson made these guys great. Can you say the same about Jimmy G. Hell no!

Its a reoccurring theme that the 49ers didn't have this guy or that guy ect... We've lost our starting center for the year J.Britt and we lost our starting TE W. Dissly.

We beat the 49ers on monday night in front of the whole world to see, in their house. The NFC title will be played out in Seattle. Enough said.

um....nobody is saying they are.

He was talking about the teams in general. Does Seattle have 35 sacks on the season or the #2 ranked D and #1 ranked Pass D in the NFL? Are they on a pass D pace better than the 85 Bears?

Not close.

Marvin49

Reaction score
SoulfishHawk":2oazdzj2 said:
Have the Hawks beaten the Niners 10 of the last 11 times?

Cheers :irishdrinkers:

Pretty sure nobody said otherwise. Weird flexes all over today.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Nah, when you listen all week to Niner AND Hawks fans saying the Hawks are gonna' get stomped, it feels good to shove it right back. Does that me petty? Sure, oh well. I'm enjoying it and would have expected the same if the Hawks lost. It's not personal, I mean it's not like we all actually know each other.
I just got really sick of hearing the Niner worship all year long. They finally played a quality team, and lost.

Chawker

Reaction score
Marvin49":1g441w29 said:
Chawker":1g441w29 said:
SoulfishHawk":1g441w29 said:

He was talking about the teams in general. Does Seattle have 35 sacks on the season or the #2 ranked D and #1 ranked Pass D in the NFL? Are they on a pass D pace better than the 85 Bears?

Not close.

Thats just loser talk Marvin. If I was you, I'd be so ashamed, that I'd look around for a better team to root for ;)

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
All I could think of while watching those 2 quarterbacks when the game was on the line: One of these things is not like the other...…...

Marvin49

Reaction score
SoulfishHawk":28ycuukd said:
Nah, when you listen all week to Niner AND Hawks fans saying the Hawks are gonna' get stomped, it feels good to shove it right back. Does that me petty? Sure, oh well. I'm enjoying it and would have expected the same if the Hawks lost. It's not personal, I mean it's not like we all actually know each other.
I just got really sick of hearing the Niner worship all year long. They finally played a quality team, and lost.

Nah...I get it. Its all good. I don't think many of the regulars here were sayin they'd get stomped though.

Chawker

Reaction score
Lets help Marvin find a new team, Rams are out we beat them already hmm..... It comes down to the Raiders or the Chargers. With the Raiders moving Las Vagas it looks like Marvin your new team is the L.A. Chargers. I bet thats what that monday nights loss felt like 10,000 volts right up the ol poop shoot.

Good luck with your new team Marvin I think that they are like 5-4 at least their not the :49ersmall:

Marvin49

Reaction score
Chawker":336lw54m said:
Marvin49":336lw54m said:
Chawker":336lw54m said:
SoulfishHawk":336lw54m said:

Not close.

Thats just loser talk Marvin. If I was you, I'd be so ashamed, that I'd look around for a better team to root for ;)

I'm sorry, what are you babbling about?

Marvin49

Reaction score
Chawker":278fx531 said:
Lets help Marvin find a new team, Rams are out we beat them already hmm..... It comes down to the Raiders or the Chargers. With the Raiders moving Las Vagas it looks like Marvin your new team is the L.A. Chargers. I bet thats what that monday nights loss felt like 10,000 volts right up the ol poop shoot.

Good luck with your new team Marvin I think that they are like 5-4 at least their not the :49ersmall:

What on earth is this crackpot babbling about? Ya know what? Nevermind. No worries....looks like I'll add yet another to the ignore list today.

Chawker

Reaction score
You can dish out butt you can't take it. Now Marvin, after I tried to help you. Don't run away, you are my friend. :179422:

Marvin49

Reaction score
ah....thats better. My thread looks smarter now. :D

nice.jpg

Marvin49

Reaction score
SoulfishHawk":1t77pqlc said:
Take a look at the fearless prediction thread Marvin. MANY picked the Hawks to lose in a blowout.

Possible. I just know I wasn't one of them and neither were the fans I pay attention to.

Chawker

Reaction score
Oh.... Marvin, well, I guess its the :49ersmall: that was the cause of this. Its his loss. You guys seen it, I tried to be his friend. Must of been to much of the truth that got old Marvin.

Losing like that even with a highly ranked defense. :stirthepot:

Maulbert

Reaction score
Chawker":3fseu56a said:
Oh.... Marvin, well, I guess its the :49ersmall: that was the cause of this. Its his loss. You guys seen it, I tried to be his friend. Must of been to much of the truth that got old Marvin.

Just quoting so it shows up on Marv's feed. :stirthepot:

Marvin49

Reaction score
Maulbert":dlw4g9kq said:
Chawker":dlw4g9kq said:

Just quoting so it shows up on Marv's feed. :stirthepot:

LOL....I refuse to read above this line. :D

Please Maul....don't make me put THREE on the ignore list this week. :D