How Many 49er T.V.s got broke tonight

OP
OP
chris98251

chris98251

Reaction score
Most here predicted the collapse of the Rams, most here feel that Grappalo isn't it, I know I know he is all world has no flaws and needs more experience etc etc, we knew that every team in this division was going to have a tough defense, we were concerned about our secondary and that issue seems to be mostly solved now. Fact is if Arizona was in the NFC East they may have won it this year, it's how good the NFC West is and how bad the East is.

What has surprised is how much offense is in our division now.

HawkStrong

Reaction score
rlkats":il0akuua said:
HawkStrong":il0akuua said:
rlkats":il0akuua said:
hawksfansinceday1":il0akuua said:
I think Seattle's overachieving every bit as much as your team. Remember they're on the 2nd season of an on the fly re-tool. The Rams are badly underachieving which has opened the door for both the Hawks and the 9ers.

I dont know man. The hawks D is still good, run game is good, and Wilson is Wilson. Coaching is good ( no matter how much I want to slap Pete in his gum chewing trap) hawks have a good team

LOL this is the view from outside NOW, not what it has been all year long.

Welp since apparently you never read a prediction thread on this site, I will surmise how I felt at the beginning of the season and got railed for it by a niner fan on this site.

I had no faith on this season and I predicted a 5-7 win season this season.

Go ahead look it up, I will wait. And when you do and see I'm right will you then put your arrogance away and realize I'm not BSing? Let me help you it under the thread called Niner win totals.

Honestly at a loss with this response. What the heck are you talking about? Maybe you misread my comment.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
rlkats":cwlbuukp said:
My thinking is, there was no way in hell I expected to be 10-2 right now and fighting for the division. So I'm just enjoying the ride. It's almost like the hawks need /have to keep winning to stay with the greatness perception. My Niners are overachieving and I think that makes them dangerous for now and the future.
IMHO both teams are overachieving. I think very few thought Seattle would be 10-2 at this point either, I didn’t.

knownone

Reaction score
chris98251":1o6z6ct8 said:
Most here predicted the collapse of the Rams, most here feel that Grappalo isn't it, I know I know he is all world has no flaws and needs more experience etc etc, we knew that every team in this division was going to have a tough defense, we were concerned about our secondary and that issue seems to be mostly solved now. Fact is if Arizona was in the NFC East they may have won it this year, it's how good the NFC West is and how bad the East is.

Can we hold off on the Ram’s collapse talk? They are only one game back of the wildcard. I know Goff sucks and a few of us were saying their offense wasn’t sustainable dating back to last season, but let’s not prematurely bury them when they could quite possibly finish the season with 10 wins.

SanDiego49er

Reaction score
Sports Hernia":1c2g9rvi said:
SanDiego49er":1c2g9rvi said:
I didn't break my TV. You can't count on other teams to do your dirty work for you. And you sure can't count on Kirk Cousins to win a big game..... :roll: The 4 games left for each team will be hugely meaningful. Nothing more so than the head to head in the very last game.
True. Whenever I’ve rooted for Cousins to beat some team I was rooting against (usually *allas) until this year he’s let me down. He’d be driving for the winning score and throw a boneheaded pick.

My theory for all of the teams I root for is if you need other teams for help, you needed to win more games.

Yeah you need to just try to win the games. You can't count on other teams for help. Definitely don't count on Kirk Cousins to win any big games.

SanDiego49er

Reaction score
Sports Hernia":34jc2wpw said:
rlkats":34jc2wpw said:
My thinking is, there was no way in hell I expected to be 10-2 right now and fighting for the division. So I'm just enjoying the ride. It's almost like the hawks need /have to keep winning to stay with the greatness perception. My Niners are overachieving and I think that makes them dangerous for now and the future.
IMHO both teams are overachieving. I think very few thought Seattle would be 10-2 at this point either, I didn’t.

They might both be that good. Russell Wilson and Pete Carroll are pretty good. There is a lot of talent on the 49ers defense and in the running game too. They may be worthy of those records.

Ezekiel38

Reaction score
Look at margin of victory. Tells you everything you need to know about who is better between the 49ers and Seahawks. As long as the 49ers have Kittle and Sanders, I'm not even worried about Week 17 and winning that game. As long as Clowney doesn't have another monster game of his life against us, the 49ers are winning that game.

rlkats

Reaction score
HawkStrong":21hzjvz5 said:
rlkats":21hzjvz5 said:
HawkStrong":21hzjvz5 said:
rlkats":21hzjvz5 said:
I dont know man. The hawks D is still good, run game is good, and Wilson is Wilson. Coaching is good ( no matter how much I want to slap Pete in his gum chewing trap) hawks have a good team

LOL this is the view from outside NOW, not what it has been all year long.

Welp since apparently you never read a prediction thread on this site, I will surmise how I felt at the beginning of the season and got railed for it by a niner fan on this site.

I had no faith on this season and I predicted a 5-7 win season this season.

Go ahead look it up, I will wait. And when you do and see I'm right will you then put your arrogance away and realize I'm not BSing? Let me help you it under the thread called Niner win totals.

Honestly at a loss with this response. What the heck are you talking about? Maybe you misread my comment.

Um ya holy balls did I completely misread that. My bad. I guess I shouldn't try to multitask

SF49r

Reaction score
My TV was already broken after Justin Tucker nailed that game winning field goal lol

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
Ezekiel38":3k19s2yr said:
Look at margin of victory. Tells you everything you need to know about who is better between the 49ers and Seahawks. As long as the 49ers have Kittle and Sanders, I'm not even worried about Week 17 and winning that game. As long as Clowney doesn't have another monster game of his life against us, the 49ers are winning that game.
And if Seattle wins again you'll be nowhere to be seen but if SF wins you'll be in here acting like YOU were the reason for the win. Opposing teams' fans like you are the absolute worst posters on this forum and that's saying something considering we have Anthony! here.

GTFOOH, you're predictably and monotonously boring AF and add absolutely NOTHING to any discussion.

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
SF49r":nibgpr2n said:
My TV was already broken after Justin Tucker nailed that game winning field goal lol

Was Howard Cosell calling the game?

(You were supposed to use sponges painted to look like bricks.) :2thumbs:

knownone

Reaction score
Ezekiel38":343yenc8 said:
The Bronco’s had a larger margin of victory than Seattle in 2013, what did that tell us?

OP
OP
chris98251

chris98251

Reaction score
Ezekiel38":sr9wzksy said:

You came back, took all that time to eat that Crow from the last time, we will have to find a bigger specimen to make sure you choke this time.

OP
OP
chris98251

chris98251

Reaction score
knownone":2idede39 said:
chris98251":2idede39 said:

Can we hold off on the Ram’s collapse talk? They are only one game back of the wildcard. I know Goff sucks and a few of us were saying their offense wasn’t sustainable dating back to last season, but let’s not prematurely bury them when they could quite possibly finish the season with 10 wins.

Rams collapse is by their own hand, the contracts will eat them up, the impact players they brought in last year helped them but the replacements have not, their O line isn't what it was, Gurley isn't what he was, Goff and the offense have been figured out. They are tough but trending the wrong direction where every other team is going up. Oh and they have traded away a lot of draft capital as well.

I'll keep talking about it even if you don't want to.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
Ezekiel38":b60s703m said:
Took you a few days to recover from the Ravens loss, huh?
It’s too bad for you guys that standings are not based solely on point differential.

olyfan63

Reaction score
SanDiego49er":zy9v9y49 said:
Sports Hernia":zy9v9y49 said:
SanDiego49er":zy9v9y49 said:
I didn't break my TV. You can't count on other teams to do your dirty work for you. And you sure can't count on Kirk Cousins to win a big game..... :roll: The 4 games left for each team will be hugely meaningful. Nothing more so than the head to head in the very last game.
True. Whenever I’ve rooted for Cousins to beat some team I was rooting against (usually *allas) until this year he’s let me down. He’d be driving for the winning score and throw a boneheaded pick.

My theory for all of the teams I root for is if you need other teams for help, you needed to win more games.

Yeah you need to just try to win the games. You can't count on other teams for help. Definitely don't count on Kirk Cousins to win any big games.

Cousins played well enough to win. Brought his team back from 17 points down in the 4th quarter on the road to within a field goal. Oops. Then that missed extra point. Can't even begin to pin this one on Cousins. Even his pick was simply an amazing defensive play.

I say the real test of Cousins is the upcoming GB game. I think Cousins beats the Packers and Erin in that game.

5_Golden_Rings

Reaction score
chris98251":20nrujcp said:

Please do not start repeating Sports Hernia's blatant distortions about what I said. I said he has no debilitating, predictable PHYSICAL weaknesses, such as a long release. That's it. Just because Hernia's an idiot doesn't mean you need to be one too.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
5_Golden_Rings":34uxg3yt said:
chris98251":34uxg3yt said:

Please do not start repeating Sports Hernia's blatant distortions about what I said. I said he has no debilitating, predictable PHYSICAL weaknesses, such as a long release. That's it. Just because Hernia's an idiot doesn't mean you need to be one too.
LOL, you said it, and YOU know it. I called you out on your BS, and that pisses you off to no end. Your fragile ego won’t let you admit you were wrong.

Here’s some free advice: Tell the truth and you don’t have to keep your lies straight, and you won’t have to type paragraphs of word salad full of “weasel words“ to spin your lies.

Your welcome.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
olyfan63":ttnnoyv2 said:
SanDiego49er":ttnnoyv2 said:
Sports Hernia":ttnnoyv2 said:
SanDiego49er":ttnnoyv2 said:

Cousins played well enough to win. Brought his team back from 17 points down in the 4th quarter on the road to within a field goal. Oops. Then that missed extra point. Can't even begin to pin this one on Cousins. Even his pick was simply an amazing defensive play.

I say the real test of Cousins is the upcoming GB game. I think Cousins beats the Packers and Erin in that game.
I will be rooting for Cousins next week and likely he will let me down, again.

5_Golden_Rings

Reaction score
Sports Hernia":2df2vuk7 said:
5_Golden_Rings":2df2vuk7 said:
chris98251":2df2vuk7 said:

LOL, you said it, and YOU know it. I called you out on your BS, and that pisses you off to no end. Your fragile ego won’t let you admit you were wrong.

Here’s some free advice: Tell the truth and you don’t have to keep your lies straight, and you won’t have to type paragraphs of word salad full of “weasel words“ to spin your lies.

Your welcome.
I re-posted stuff I wrote TWO YEARS AGO that backs me up, showing the consistency of my position. Shut up. YOU'RE wrong and YOU know it. I PROVED you wrong with dated, time stamped posts backing me up from 2017 and 2018...

Here, I'll do it again, where I went in EXTENSIVE detail about what I meant, you LYING SOB.

viewtopic.php?f=4&t=144529&p=2130151&hilit=#p2130151

My god you are so FULL of absolute shit.

me":2df2vuk7 said:
Now, take a look at Garoppolo: He likewise has no predictable physical weaknesses. His arm is adequate. His release is lightning fast, maybe the fastest in the NFL. He doesn't need to set his feet to throw, and he's very quick at going from recognizing the time to throw and making the throw. So, there is nothing physical that a defense can key on (unlike with Kaepernick). That leaves only the possibility of finding some tendency for him regarding throwing the ball, but he's thrown it all over the field his entire career and in college. He is not predictable in where he throws, in particular because he doesn't need to see the WR open before he throws it.

He HAS a weakness, however, which was obvious from the beginning, and it's a potentially crippling one: he takes chances with the ball, just like Favre, except his arm isn't nearly as strong. This weakness will haunt him in the future. However, the key here is that it is an UNPREDICTABLE weakness. No one can anticipate when Jimmy G is going to try to thread the needle into a place he has no business attempting a pass.

The only other possibility for your post to be accurate is if Jimmy G somehow telegraphs where he's going to go with the ball based on a certain coverage or read. However, because of his absurdly fast release, even if he did, defenses will not be able to capitalize on it. Instead, the only predictable weakness defenses will be able to exploit are SCHEME weaknesses (like what the Patriots did to Seattle in the Super Bowl based on the formation at the goal line on the INT to Butler). Say, for example, if the 49ers always run a slant out of stacked/staggered formations (something Shanahan has always liked doing). Then a defender could anticipate the throw before his arm is even cocked, and then get an INT. But all that would result in is an offensive adjustment by Shanahan.

FROM TWO THOUSAND SEVENTEEN you LIAR.

This post was about the different types of weaknesses a QB has, predictable and unpredictable. In particular, I am commenting on the types of weaknesses that predictably cripple a QB, using Kaepernick's slow release as an example of a "fatal flaw," that is, a predictable physical weakness.

I've repeated this a thousand times, and have been saying it since he was traded to the 49ers.

You have as much integrity as a prostitute has chastity and virtue.