How Many 49er T.V.s got broke tonight

Ramfan128

Reaction score
hawksfansinceday1":2deeoxjd said:
rlkats":2deeoxjd said:
My thinking is, there was no way in hell I expected to be 10-2 right now and fighting for the division. So I'm just enjoying the ride. It's almost like the hawks need /have to keep winning to stay with the greatness perception. My Niners are overachieving and I think that makes them dangerous for now and the future.
I think Seattle's overachieving every bit as much as your team. Remember they're on the 2nd season of an on the fly re-tool. The Rams are badly underachieving which has opened the door for both the Hawks and the 9ers.

Most teams have a play like this that defines their season, but if the kicker makes a damn FG in Seattle, the NFC West would look completely different. Seahawks would be 9-3, Rams 8-4 - but with a win for the Rams Sunday and a Niners loss in NO, it would set up their game in week 16 to decide the division.

No excuse - the Seahawks earned it for sure. But it's funny how for all the underachieving talk, all we need for this entire season to be different is that kick to be a few inches to the left. A game of inches indeed.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
It was a great battle. Other than a fluke TD and a blown coverage the Hawks had it in hand. But, the Vikes came back strong. Solid team and Cousins is def. better than I give him credit for.

Ezekiel38

Reaction score
hawksfansinceday1":a2uoo3d5 said:
Ezekiel38":a2uoo3d5 said:
Look at margin of victory. Tells you everything you need to know about who is better between the 49ers and Seahawks. As long as the 49ers have Kittle and Sanders, I'm not even worried about Week 17 and winning that game. As long as Clowney doesn't have another monster game of his life against us, the 49ers are winning that game.
And if Seattle wins again you'll be nowhere to be seen but if SF wins you'll be in here acting like YOU were the reason for the win. Opposing teams' fans like you are the absolute worst posters on this forum and that's saying something considering we have Anthony! here.

GTFOOH, you're predictably and monotonously boring AF and add absolutely NOTHING to any discussion.

Angry much?

Clowney (who helped cause JG to have a mediocre game), no Kittle and no Sanders were the primary reasons you won that game. Our receivers dropped nine balls. Our kicker signed off the street that week shanked a game winning FG. All of those things happened and you barely won.

I tip my hat to Clowney. He created havoc we haven't seen in a while from him. Us without Kittle and Sanders are certainly going to have a difficult time offensively.

I have good reason to believe we will win the rematch, assuming a healthy Kittle and Sanders are playing. And how would I act like I was the reason for the win? I am a fan, no more no less. Our margin of victory is FAR superior to yours this year, which suggests the 49ers are the better, more dominant team. We will see if this plays out and see which team goes further in the playoffs. This is a Seattle board so if Seattle wins again, I will post like last time and give congratulations; if they lose I will post as well. In both instances I will likely not post as much in here as this is a Seattle board. We are in the middle of a great battle for the West this year so I come here from time to time to see what Seattle fans think. Get over yourself man and chiiiilllll.

Popeyejones

Reaction score
To those deriving perverse pleasure from imagining 49ers fans breaking their TVs:

Before this year the 49ers best year in the last five years was going 6-10 and finishing in last place in the division.

They're now 10-2 this year, and you're crowing because the Seahawks, who have won the division in two of the last five years and gone to the playoffs in all five of them currently have the division lead as based on a tie breaker?

*That* is what we're supposedly breaking our televisions over??!?!

Put yourself in our shoes for just a moment and reconsider that...

Trust me, we're doing just fine, thank you. :lol:

Washington49er

Reaction score
Popeyejones":2xw9j6vh said:
To those deriving perverse pleasure from imagining 49ers fans breaking their TVs:

Before this year the 49ers best year in the last five years was going 6-10 and finishing in last place in the division.

They're now 10-2 this year, and you're crowing because the Seahawks, who have won the division in two of the last five years and gone to the playoffs in all five of them currently have the division lead as based on a tie breaker?

*That* is what we're supposedly breaking our televisions over??!?!

Put yourself in our shoes for just a moment and reconsider that...

Trust me, we're doing just fine, thank you. :lol:

All three of my TVs are fine. Wonder how many Hawk fans broke theirs watch the 9ers this season.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Both teams are damn good, no need for any TV's to be broken. But walking out of the stadium on Monday night in first place was pretty sweet. However, it had NOTHING to do with the Niners. Hawks took care of their own business.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
5_Golden_Rings":34rn0k4h said:
Sports Hernia":34rn0k4h said:
5_Golden_Rings":34rn0k4h said:
chris98251":34rn0k4h said:
Most here predicted the collapse of the Rams, most here feel that Grappalo isn't it, I know I know he is all world has no flaws and needs more experience etc etc, we knew that every team in this division was going to have a tough defense, we were concerned about our secondary and that issue seems to be mostly solved now. Fact is if Arizona was in the NFC East they may have won it this year, it's how good the NFC West is and how bad the East is.

What has surprised is how much offense is in our division now.
Please do not start repeating Sports Hernia's blatant distortions about what I said. I said he has no debilitating, predictable PHYSICAL weaknesses, such as a long release. That's it. Just because Hernia's an idiot doesn't mean you need to be one too.
LOL, you said it, and YOU know it. I called you out on your BS, and that pisses you off to no end. Your fragile ego won’t let you admit you were wrong.

Here’s some free advice: Tell the truth and you don’t have to keep your lies straight, and you won’t have to type paragraphs of word salad full of “weasel words“ to spin your lies.

Your welcome.
I re-posted stuff I wrote TWO YEARS AGO that backs me up, showing the consistency of my position. Shut up. YOU'RE wrong and YOU know it. I PROVED you wrong with dated, time stamped posts backing me up from 2017 and 2018...

Here, I'll do it again, where I went in EXTENSIVE detail about what I meant, you LYING SOB.

viewtopic.php?f=4&t=144529&p=2130151&hilit=#p2130151

My god you are so FULL of absolute $h!t.

me":34rn0k4h said:
Now, take a look at Garoppolo: He likewise has no predictable physical weaknesses. His arm is adequate. His release is lightning fast, maybe the fastest in the NFL. He doesn't need to set his feet to throw, and he's very quick at going from recognizing the time to throw and making the throw. So, there is nothing physical that a defense can key on (unlike with Kaepernick). That leaves only the possibility of finding some tendency for him regarding throwing the ball, but he's thrown it all over the field his entire career and in college. He is not predictable in where he throws, in particular because he doesn't need to see the WR open before he throws it.

He HAS a weakness, however, which was obvious from the beginning, and it's a potentially crippling one: he takes chances with the ball, just like Favre, except his arm isn't nearly as strong. This weakness will haunt him in the future. However, the key here is that it is an UNPREDICTABLE weakness. No one can anticipate when Jimmy G is going to try to thread the needle into a place he has no business attempting a pass.

The only other possibility for your post to be accurate is if Jimmy G somehow telegraphs where he's going to go with the ball based on a certain coverage or read. However, because of his absurdly fast release, even if he did, defenses will not be able to capitalize on it. Instead, the only predictable weakness defenses will be able to exploit are SCHEME weaknesses (like what the Patriots did to Seattle in the Super Bowl based on the formation at the goal line on the INT to Butler). Say, for example, if the 49ers always run a slant out of stacked/staggered formations (something Shanahan has always liked doing). Then a defender could anticipate the throw before his arm is even cocked, and then get an INT. But all that would result in is an offensive adjustment by Shanahan.

FROM TWO THOUSAND SEVENTEEN you LIAR.

This post was about the different types of weaknesses a QB has, predictable and unpredictable. In particular, I am commenting on the types of weaknesses that predictably cripple a QB, using Kaepernick's slow release as an example of a "fatal flaw," that is, a predictable physical weakness.

I've repeated this a thousand times, and have been saying it since he was traded to the 49ers.

You have as much integrity as a prostitute has chastity and virtue.
LMAO! Hell of a tantrum there Scooter, I’m hoping you didn’t hurt yourself in the process.

Washington49er

Reaction score
SoulfishHawk":2k041fzr said:
Both teams are damn good, no need for any TV's to be broken. But walking out of the stadium on Monday night in first place was pretty sweet. However, it had NOTHING to do with the Niners. Hawks took care of their own business.

Ya I just couldn't see Cousins and Vixens getting a win. I honestly think all the hype over them and GB is just that, hype.

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
Ramfan128":2aqirm9x said:
hawksfansinceday1":2aqirm9x said:
rlkats":2aqirm9x said:
My thinking is, there was no way in hell I expected to be 10-2 right now and fighting for the division. So I'm just enjoying the ride. It's almost like the hawks need /have to keep winning to stay with the greatness perception. My Niners are overachieving and I think that makes them dangerous for now and the future.
I think Seattle's overachieving every bit as much as your team. Remember they're on the 2nd season of an on the fly re-tool. The Rams are badly underachieving which has opened the door for both the Hawks and the 9ers.

Most teams have a play like this that defines their season, but if the kicker makes a damn FG in Seattle, the NFC West would look completely different. Seahawks would be 9-3, Rams 8-4 - but with a win for the Rams Sunday and a Niners loss in NO, it would set up their game in week 16 to decide the division.

No excuse - the Seahawks earned it for sure. But it's funny how for all the underachieving talk, all we need for this entire season to be different is that kick to be a few inches to the left. A game of inches indeed.
Reasonable point. We had a season like that year before last when Blair Walsh cost us 2 wins and a chance at OT vs. Atlanta so maybe 3 wins.
Your future is cloudy though and if I'm you I'm worried. Of course after that year before last season and the roster purge that followed I was worried about the Hawks. Perhaps it'll turn out as well for your team as it seems to have for ours. Considering the differences in quality of QBs I'm skeptical however.

5_Golden_Rings

Reaction score
Sports Hernia":1mnly9ll said:
5_Golden_Rings":1mnly9ll said:
Sports Hernia":1mnly9ll said:
5_Golden_Rings":1mnly9ll said:
Please do not start repeating Sports Hernia's blatant distortions about what I said. I said he has no debilitating, predictable PHYSICAL weaknesses, such as a long release. That's it. Just because Hernia's an idiot doesn't mean you need to be one too.
LOL, you said it, and YOU know it. I called you out on your BS, and that pisses you off to no end. Your fragile ego won’t let you admit you were wrong.

Here’s some free advice: Tell the truth and you don’t have to keep your lies straight, and you won’t have to type paragraphs of word salad full of “weasel words“ to spin your lies.

Your welcome.
I re-posted stuff I wrote TWO YEARS AGO that backs me up, showing the consistency of my position. Shut up. YOU'RE wrong and YOU know it. I PROVED you wrong with dated, time stamped posts backing me up from 2017 and 2018...

Here, I'll do it again, where I went in EXTENSIVE detail about what I meant, you LYING SOB.

viewtopic.php?f=4&t=144529&p=2130151&hilit=#p2130151

My god you are so FULL of absolute $h!t.

me":1mnly9ll said:
Now, take a look at Garoppolo: He likewise has no predictable physical weaknesses. His arm is adequate. His release is lightning fast, maybe the fastest in the NFL. He doesn't need to set his feet to throw, and he's very quick at going from recognizing the time to throw and making the throw. So, there is nothing physical that a defense can key on (unlike with Kaepernick). That leaves only the possibility of finding some tendency for him regarding throwing the ball, but he's thrown it all over the field his entire career and in college. He is not predictable in where he throws, in particular because he doesn't need to see the WR open before he throws it.

He HAS a weakness, however, which was obvious from the beginning, and it's a potentially crippling one: he takes chances with the ball, just like Favre, except his arm isn't nearly as strong. This weakness will haunt him in the future. However, the key here is that it is an UNPREDICTABLE weakness. No one can anticipate when Jimmy G is going to try to thread the needle into a place he has no business attempting a pass.

The only other possibility for your post to be accurate is if Jimmy G somehow telegraphs where he's going to go with the ball based on a certain coverage or read. However, because of his absurdly fast release, even if he did, defenses will not be able to capitalize on it. Instead, the only predictable weakness defenses will be able to exploit are SCHEME weaknesses (like what the Patriots did to Seattle in the Super Bowl based on the formation at the goal line on the INT to Butler). Say, for example, if the 49ers always run a slant out of stacked/staggered formations (something Shanahan has always liked doing). Then a defender could anticipate the throw before his arm is even cocked, and then get an INT. But all that would result in is an offensive adjustment by Shanahan.

FROM TWO THOUSAND SEVENTEEN you LIAR.

This post was about the different types of weaknesses a QB has, predictable and unpredictable. In particular, I am commenting on the types of weaknesses that predictably cripple a QB, using Kaepernick's slow release as an example of a "fatal flaw," that is, a predictable physical weakness.

I've repeated this a thousand times, and have been saying it since he was traded to the 49ers.

You have as much integrity as a prostitute has chastity and virtue.
LMAO! Hell of a tantrum there Scooter, I’m hoping you didn’t hurt yourself in the process.
I am satisfied if you're only deliberately lying to get a reaction out of me. That actually makes it kind of fun. Nevertheless, anyone with a brain knows I am right and you are a liar, which makes me feel smug inside.
:les:

Stanley

Reaction score
Funny, probably very few. Most 49er fans figured we’d lose this one but was pleasantly surprised how well the defense played.

I personally believe the 49er offense is a finesse offense. Which is a big reason why we lost to you with so many key offensive players out, and to the Ravens in weather conditions.

Don’t have a bruising back.

NINEster

Reaction score
Stanley":1rfw76ud said:
Funny, probably very few. Most 49er fans figured we’d lose this one but was pleasantly surprised how well the defense played.

I personally believe the 49er offense is a finesse offense. Which is a big reason why we lost to you with so many key offensive players out, and to the Ravens in weather conditions.

Don’t have a bruising back.

We'll see what's up with Mostert and Wilson. Those guys seem to be more physical than Breida/Coleman.

What's always been a concern is whether the Shanahan system of using UFA RBs is the way to go when it's crunch time. Zone schemes are great but they're not necessarily infallible either as we've seen.