Is Pete losing it?

JustTheTip

Reaction score
chris98251":szyncy38 said:
JustTheTip":szyncy38 said:
toffee":szyncy38 said:
chris98251":szyncy38 said:
Teams rarely make changes mid season, she has a team of people assessing things just as Paul did and give her reports and their opinions, just like she has in the Blazers organization. Mora had a leash also and when changes were needed they happened but not when us as fans wanted.

We have to bite the bullet for now as fans, you have to be doing something really bad to get fired mid season.

In Jody we trust, she need to react at some point, but this is not the time.

And what exactly has Jody done with the Seahawks to earn the "In Jody we trust"? Paul made moves when he had to and let the football people run things otherwise. Jody has only maintained the rapidly spiraling status quo.

You do not know nor I what is being discussed right now, I would wager they are discussing things however. When something looks bad it pops up in the next days meeting list no matter what you run.

Agreed. And Jody could be on top of things. But there certainly hasn't been anything public that would justify us saying "in Jody we trust"

toffee

Reaction score
You meant that we have a choice? Jody is the owner, ok, until Russ takes over the ownership. That way, we shall have 24x7 Russ, the historic owner-player. No HC can hate on him the way Pete forced Pete ball down down his throat. Russ can cook as much as his heart desires.

Go Mr. Unlimited.

Sent from my IN2017 using Tapatalk

John63

Reaction score
SoulfishHawk":jzq8txeu said:
Solid post dark. Everyone has their opinions. But so many refuse to look at the biggest problem with this team: COACHING. With a lack of discipline as a close 2nd.
They have literally handed away 3 or 4 games this year. Period. Well coached teams don't do that.
They won 12 games last year, despite having iffy at best coaching at times. But, that's more Russ saving Pete, like he has been doing for years. And yes, Russ struggled big time mid season last year.

I agree Darks post was really good