Jamal Adams injury

Followthelegion

Reaction score
In his post game presser PC just mentioned the trainers initial indication is that he will be OK to go next week.

Fingers crossed.

JPatera76

Reaction score
Followthelegion":2u6yv6po said:
In his post game presser PC just mentioned the trainers initial indication is that he will be OK to go next week.

Fingers crossed.
I’ll feel he’ll be fine and play. He wasn’t icing anything, he wasn’t in a sling. If anything he looked pissed he wasn’t allowed to finish the game. The dudes a competitor, but hey, all the whiners and naysayers and TV MD’s with their X-ray TVs can assume what they want as well.

HawkRiderFan

Reaction score
JPatera76":36nm6fs1 said:
Followthelegion":36nm6fs1 said:

Fingers crossed.
I’ll feel he’ll be fine and play. He wasn’t icing anything, he wasn’t in a sling. If anything he looked pissed he wasn’t allowed to finish the game. The dudes a competitor, but hey, all the whiners and naysayers and TV MD’s with their X-ray TVs can assume what they want as well.

100% agreed with the bolded. Seesh the way Vilma was going on you would think Adams hurt his shoulder the way Alex Smith broke his leg.

JPatera76

Reaction score
Dunlap in his praise has praise for Reed/green to get better.. but had zero worries or mention of Adams. I think he’ll be fine IMO

Hawkpower

Reaction score
Bullmeister":3ltocwqq said:
Milehighhawk":3ltocwqq said:
Lots of people with X-ray TVs and M.D.’s up in here.

None of that but I suffered an AC joint injury under similar circumstances. It's not painful when it happens and it can come from a seemingly inconsequential minor lateral impact on to a shoulder, and that is what it looked like happened to Adams. The pain comes from when you try to raise your arm.

Trust me, I hope I am wrong and he is OK, but his body language spoke volumes to me about what he might already know about his chances of playing playoffs this year despite his incredible year and being one of (if not the) biggest factor in getting the Seahawks to where they are this year.

You were swayed by Vilma's prattling, which was ridiculous.

His wife might have texted him to bring home milk after the game which may have pissed him off for all we know.

Hockey Guy

Reaction score
Adams will play next week.

& play well.

Breathe everyone.

OP
OP
Jerhawk

Jerhawk

Reaction score
Vilma is a bad color commentator.

Not as bad as Talib, but still bad. I hated the way he was so certain about Adams injury when he had no clue what was going on

Hawkpower

Reaction score
Jerhawk":wdv8vx36 said:
Vilma is a bad color commentator.

Not as bad as Talib, but still bad. I hated the way he was so certain about Adams injury when he had no clue what was going on

Quite true.

Even more annoying is the number of hawk fans on here who are panicking based on nothing other than his pointless musings.

I tend to expect more from .net members!!!!! :D

LTH

Reaction score
I think it's unclear to what's really happening with JA.. no sense in jumping to any conclusions until they figure out what's happening

LTH

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
The hyperbole in this thread is delicious.

Adams will play next weekend. Just like he's been playing the last few games with a bum shoulder.

R - E - L - A - X

Rat

Reaction score
Aros":3b91pjm8 said:

Adams will play next weekend. Just like he's been playing the last few games with a bum shoulder.

R - E - L - A - X

I don't think it's rash to worry it's bad, as he was clearly angered about something. That might just be how he always is though; we havn't had him long enough to know for sure.

W

Welshers

Rat":s1oglykt said:
Aros":s1oglykt said:

R - E - L - A - X

I don't think it's rash to worry it's bad, as he was clearly angered about something. That might just be how he always is though; we havn't had him long enough to know for sure.
The word is spelled haven't, not havn't, since you are so hung up on correcting the mistakes of others.

Rat

Reaction score
Welshers":2na3dxg3 said:
Rat":2na3dxg3 said:
Aros":2na3dxg3 said:

R - E - L - A - X

The word is spelled haven't, not havn't, since you are so hung up on correcting the mistakes of others.
Good point. My error was very disrespectful to Seahawks legend John Haven't. Comparable to not knowing how to spell the name of our record-setting, future first-ballot HOF QB.

W

Welshers

Rat":3k2bs4cq said:
Welshers":3k2bs4cq said:
Rat":3k2bs4cq said:
Aros":3k2bs4cq said:

R - E - L - A - X

Good point. My error was very disrespectful to Seahawks legend John Haven't. Comparable to not knowing how to spell the name of our record-setting, future first-ballot HOF QB.
I know how to spell Russell's name but for whatever reason on my phone I make mistakes like that. It's not intentional and sometimes I just can't see the letters because the text is so small. The point is you are being an ass for no reason

Rat

Reaction score
Welshers":3oy8lsgs said:
Rat":3oy8lsgs said:
Welshers":3oy8lsgs said:
Rat":3oy8lsgs said:
I know how to spell Russell's name but for whatever reason on my phone I make mistakes like that. It's not intentional and sometimes I just can't see the letters because the text is so small. The point is you are being an ass for no reason

The reason was that you're always calling out fans in your posts. I'm not an equal opportunity ass; some are more deserving of it than others.

seabowl

Reaction score
ALL WE ARE SAYING.... IS GIVE PEACE A CHANCE

W

Welshers

Rat":gontwz96 said:
Welshers":gontwz96 said:
Rat":gontwz96 said:
Welshers":gontwz96 said:

The reason was that you're always calling out fans in your posts. I'm not an equal opportunity ass; some are more deserving of it than others.
You really just take it the wrong way. I've said many times I have no problem with anyone's opinion but you never seem to read that part or read my plenty of other posts that have nothing to do with fans. If you actually looked at my posts, maybe 10% are about fans. But you just go with your narrative that all my posts are whiney. I've mostly only pointed out massive over reactions like people saying bench Russ or the hindsight thing today that wasn't targeted at anyone but was just pointing out people universally said play the starters. The fact you are taking it so incredibly personally is strange. Once again, be a nicer person

TypeSly

Reaction score
WillySchu":1ihdn5qn said:
He took the field again after the injury, so it's hard to imagine it's super serious.

He didn't come back onto the field of play, just the sidelines. Seeing Adams at the end of every normal win, he's always fired up and smiling. Seeing him just miserable at the end of today's win, especially the way we came back... I gotta say, it's hard to imagine that it's just something minor. He threw his helmet with anger when he came back out of the tent, and his look after that, he definitely had the look of someone who's going to miss some time. It really sucks, but this is whatI saw. I hope to God, I'm wrong.