Oregon @ Washington

OP
OP
fenderbender123

fenderbender123

Reaction score
With that said, I still faith we can do this. The game is in reach. Let's stop them here on 3rd down. We can do this. Let's do this. Come on.

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
I don’t watch a ton of college closely but are Penix and Nix two if the top 5 Heisman frontrunners?
I think they are going in the draft pretty early. I think Penix is more of a runner type of qB and Nix is a pocket pretty. But both are pretty dang good.

OP
OP
fenderbender123

fenderbender123

Reaction score
I think they are going in the draft pretty early. I think Penix is more of a runner type of qB and Nix is a pocket pretty. But both are pretty dang good.

Penix more of a runner? I couldn't disagree more. He is maybe the best passing QB in the nation. Excellent footwork and release. Excellent accuracy and defensive recognition. There is nothing he doesn't do incredibly well as a passer.

Nix relies on his legs much more, and tends to dink and dunk in the passing game. He is still pretty accurate on longer passes, and overall a great college QB who might have some success in the NFL, I just can't get behind the idea of saying he's a better passer than Penix at this point, though.

Watch some breakdowns on YouTube. Penix is amazing at decision making and ball placement on intermediate to long throws.