Sherman arrested.

toffee

Reaction score
Come to think of it, Sherm is well known and well liked in Seattle, a household name and easily recognized face. Situation could be a lot worse if it was just a drunk average Joe, an average Joe that tried to force into a home, an average Joe that resisted arrest. It may not be a K9 to assist arrest, it could be guns.

SantaClaraHawk

Reaction score
toffee":2s705rby said:
Come to think of it, Sherm is well known and well liked in Seattle, a household name and easily recognized face. Situation could be a lot worse if it was just a drunk average Joe, an average Joe that tried to force into a home, an average Joe that resisted arrest. It may not be a K9 to assist arrest, it could be guns.

Sherm's father in law had a handgun out for when/if sherm made entry.

This is not a typical bad day to get plastered, total their vehicle, fight their wife's family/not leave them alone, fight the cops and then fight the police k9. And further now the wife is saying he's had these Jekyll and Hyde "episodes" beforehand, where he just doesn't remember.

He needs a hospital connected to a rehab.

pmedic920

Reaction score
chris98251":2d15r63y said:
pmedic920":2d15r63y said:
chris98251":2d15r63y said:
pmedic920":2d15r63y said:
Like I said, “in the grand scheme of things”.

The average citizens have no clue what actually goes happens on a daily basis in terms of how messed up and cruel humans can be to one another.

In a metropolitan area like Houston, a scenario like this plays out multiple times every day.

I am perfectly aware of cruelty's others have, ever see a person cut in half with a shot gun because he screwed someone's girlfriend, or a kids hand chopped off for taking a mango, or how about people being ate a cell at a time sitting on the street begging for food because the Government won't take care of them and flesh eating bacteria is eating them alive. I have experienced it also, you really should get off that 28 hand horse you ride on.

But you are all knowing and nobody can tell you otherwise. Also yes situationally people can be somewhere else and make it look like they are at a location, that's not the system. PBX SC, whoa they need some new technology, digital and analog often clash with interfacing, they need to upgrade to a digital switching system.
I’m not “all knowing” by any means but I have extensive experience in this very topic and how it plays out in reality on a daily basis.
You can ignore and discount that experience if you wish but it doesn’t make your statement about no need to give an address any more correct.
Your stance on that aspect is 100% incorrect/invalid.

Pemdic, I coordinated Dynamite charge placement with GPS, if the system is faulty there is a issue and it goes bnag in the wrong place. Like I said we used three different systems, Argo, Loran and Syledis, Geo sounding for Oil.

I am not wrong, neither are you, the system works perfectly. It is about the user and their location, dial 911 when your choking, have a abuse going on and dial 911 and then move the phone hide the phone so the abuser doesn't see you with it, etc thats what tracking helps with as well.

Really you need some counseling, you can only see one direction down a two way highway.
When you say you don’t need, or shouldn’t need to provide an address to whatever emergency you’re reporting, you are wrong, and spreading this type of misleading information could cost someone their life.

You do you, I’ll look into some counseling.

pmedic920

Reaction score
chris98251":1z0bmuj4 said:
pmedic920":1z0bmuj4 said:
chris98251":1z0bmuj4 said:
pmedic920":1z0bmuj4 said:
Like I said, “in the grand scheme of things”.

The average citizens have no clue what actually goes happens on a daily basis in terms of how messed up and cruel humans can be to one another.

In a metropolitan area like Houston, a scenario like this plays out multiple times every day.

I am perfectly aware of cruelty's others have, ever see a person cut in half with a shot gun because he screwed someone's girlfriend, or a kids hand chopped off for taking a mango, or how about people being ate a cell at a time sitting on the street begging for food because the Government won't take care of them and flesh eating bacteria is eating them alive. I have experienced it also, you really should get off that 28 hand horse you ride on.

But you are all knowing and nobody can tell you otherwise. Also yes situationally people can be somewhere else and make it look like they are at a location, that's not the system. PBX SC, whoa they need some new technology, digital and analog often clash with interfacing, they need to upgrade to a digital switching system.
I’m not “all knowing” by any means but I have extensive experience in this very topic and how it plays out in reality on a daily basis.
You can ignore and discount that experience if you wish but it doesn’t make your statement about no need to give an address any more correct.

Pemdic, I coordinated Dynamite charge placement with GPS, if the system is faulty there is a issue and it goes bnag in the wrong place. Like I said we used three different systems, Argo, Loran and Syledis, Geo sounding for Oil.

I am not wrong, neither are you, the system works perfectly. It is about the user and their location, dial 911 when your choking, have a abuse going on and dial 911 and then move the phone hide the phone so the abuser doesn't see you with it, etc thats what tracking helps with as well.

Really you need some counseling, you can only see one direction down a two way highway.
When you say you don’t need, or shouldn’t need to provide an address to whatever emergency you’re reporting, you are wrong, and spreading this type of misleading information could cost someone their life.
Maybe if you ever had to find a woman screaming because her baby was choking to death based solely on a cell phone ping, or where the “system” says it should be, you might admit you were wrong here.
Like i said above, 30+ years of responding to 911 calls.

chris98251

Reaction score
pmedic920":2qovtk28 said:
chris98251":2qovtk28 said:
pmedic920":2qovtk28 said:
chris98251":2qovtk28 said:

Maybe if you ever had to find a woman screaming because her baby was choking to death based solely on a cell phone ping, or where the “system” says it should be, you might admit you were wrong here.
Like i said above, 30+ years of responding to 911 calls.

I said the technology is there and where I may be remiss in one aspect the cheap ass counties and Cities using outdated technology because they don't want to upgrade due to cost, I have some 50 year old shit still hooked up to 911 and FAA circuits going to some locations.

Doesn't matter SC also a new construction can still request they have old stuff if it is part of a ancient but still basic operation system. State and Military and Emergency services are really the worst for technology upgrades because of the approval process for budgets, Good example is how old the system was here in Washington to distribute the Covid benefits and unemployment insurance back when this all started with Covid.

They all still believe that Copper is the safest way to do things in some circles and areas, Fiber and Wireless is still in the convince mode for many Organizations and locations, also the technology has not reached all areas. Space X may fix that.

toffee

Reaction score
SantaClaraHawk":1vctqj52 said:
toffee":1vctqj52 said:

This is not a typical bad day to get plastered, total their vehicle, fight their wife's family/not leave them alone, fight the cops and then fight the police k9. And further now the wife is saying he's had these Jekyll and Hyde "episodes" beforehand, where he just doesn't remember.

wow, I didn't know the Jekyll n Hyde thing. got link to it?

chris98251

Reaction score
toffee":1t3r39gl said:
SantaClaraHawk":1t3r39gl said:
toffee":1t3r39gl said:

Thank you Dr SC, Maybe he has Bipolar disorder or something similar that has not been diagnosed, many people do.

HawkRiderFan

Reaction score
Mizak":13hlh7cq said:
https://www.washingtonpost.com/sports/report-father-in-law-pepper-sprayed-nfls-richard-sherman/2021/07/15/82c6f8cc-e59b-11eb-88c5-4fd6382c47cb_story.html

In February, King County prosecutors and the sheriff obtained an “extreme risk protection order” for Sherman, which barred him from having guns after a judge determined he posed a danger to himself or others. Details of the case were sealed, and it was not immediately clear if any weapons had been seized from him.

Clearly he's been having struggles that the public was unaware of. Some will argue we should have known and this shouldn't be a surprise due to his on-field bursts and things he said. Over the last couple of years I had come to believe that the stuff he says was more about entertainment and almost a "wrestling persona". Example being the stuff he said about Russ after leaving Seattle, then I see the 2 of them posting post game with big smiles after exchanging jerseys.

BlueThunder

Reaction score
Sherm is gonna breeze through this. He can afford baddass lawyers. He had a really, REALLY bad night. I can relate from a couple examples from my younger days. I think the worst part of this is the driving whilst blackout drunk. That's where he could have killed somebody. I've been there too. Fortunately, I made it through those times and will never do that again. That's probably the charge that will stick, and he'll have to go to treatment. I wish him the best, and hope he gets whatever help he needs. I personally love the guy. "The Tip". SB 48 Champs. He made that possible.

SantaClaraHawk

Reaction score
chris98251":1i9f3qg1 said:
toffee":1i9f3qg1 said:
SantaClaraHawk":1i9f3qg1 said:
toffee":1i9f3qg1 said:

Thank you Dr SC, Maybe he has Bipolar disorder or something similar that has not been diagnosed, many people do.

I posted the link upriver. Somewhere on the three or four threads we've now got going on the subject.

Still and all. We've got Ashlee saying that Richard has these fits like this where he remembers nothing. And that he is drinking a f-ton. Doing two bottles daily by yourself isn't normal either.

I would hope that he's doing a medical detox at this point and that he stick around for the cognitive part.

HawkRiderFan

Reaction score
The extreme protection order back in Feb. and the background behind that indicates this can't just be written off as "a bad day"

Vesuve

Reaction score
HawkRiderFan":2zbzai4x said:
The extreme protection order back in Feb. and the background behind that indicates this can't just be written off as "a bad day"

I never heard about this....and extreme protection order back in Feb.

Maybe he´s had a few ¨bad days.¨¨

UK_Seahawk

Reaction score
ZorntoLargent":168cr3j9 said:
Interesting no players have tweeted support or well wishes. Odd

The best NFL network could find was RG3 and Allan Lazard

hgwellz12

Reaction score
In a lofty place tanglin' with Satan over history.
I don't know what he said or did, but Ray was about to get the brakes beat off him if he came through.

I've been married and divorced twice. And while I am NEVER walking down the aisle again, I hope to have a relationship as strong and solid as the door that kept Sherm from killing ol' Ray!

SantaClaraHawk

Reaction score
hgwellz12":24mm09fk said:
I don't know what he said or did, but Ray was about to get the brakes beat off him if he came through.

I've been married and divorced twice. And while I am NEVER walking down the aisle again, I hope to have a relationship as strong and solid as the door that kept Sherm from killing ol' Ray!

Oh, I heard on the radio that Ray was more than beyond angry. Ray had actually gotten his loaded handgun if in case the door hadn't handled Sherm.

Like I said elsewhere, the in-laws seem to be a big part of this. More than they should be maybe. In-law problems drive lots of normal people almost crazy.

He should leave Seattle and do rehab. And if his immediate family wants to be a family they should consider going with him. Just somewhere else with some family counselor that's going to focus on the four of them as the nuclear family so they can decide if they want to function as one.

scutterhawk

Reaction score
Shanegotyou11":1yztkm3g said:
https://t.co/BoIrSWcXST

911 call.

Lady needs to be fired.

Absolutely!...She's a Non-Listener, with a shitty attitude...Get the damned Cops going NOW!!...LISTEN for the particulars, fill in the pertinent information to the Police who are in route to the Hot spot.

hawk45

Reaction score
I kinda admire Sherman's technique on the door, guy can still jam at the line. I'm thankful he didn't get through it, because holy shit one moment of that explosiveness could have made this a lot more tragic story.

If Sherman were one scintilla as intelligent or thoughtful as he tries to present himself, he'd look at what he has accomplilshed and has to lose, he wouldn't put himself in a situation where he could lose everything. He won't, but joe average would.

Doesn't bother me any, I never expected more from him, and it's silly to expect maturity from any NFL player. They are in the top percentile of physically gifted, and in the lowest percentile of humility. And why should they be? They get accolades for playing a game.