We're sorry, Tical. You were right, please forgive us, Tical

pittpnthrs

Reaction score
IndyHawk":1uvt1sz1 said:
pittpnthrs":1uvt1sz1 said:
chris98251":1uvt1sz1 said:
Wilson is one of the easiest QB's to defend, two deep play inside out, play LB's shallow in the flat and then come up for run support and drop to just inside the numbers on a pass, corners play inside out to the sidelines you have the look of 7 in the box for run and a flooded zone for pass along with 2 extra defenders in the sideline out of bounds since Wilson will not use the area between the numbers for a seam, curl, slant, or crossing pattern hardly ever.

So you get 13 men on the field in essence to cover 33 percent of the field, how can defense not win?

If he does use that part of the field on a rare occasion you collapse and we get a good gain and you reset since he does it rarely.

Wilson also rarely climbs the pocket also he rolls right almost exclusively and or drops deeper throwing timing off and going to a scramble drill either deep or to the sideline on the right side.

That is our predictability.

Only took 10 years to figure him out huh?
The speed and running ability he used to have hid a lot.
I saw through that years ago.He's doing the same thing
and hasn't changed besides losing his legs.

This is his first bad season in his career. Give me a break.

djb28

Reaction score
So you predicted some things no one agreed with and then some of those things came true, and when no one jumped on dot net to praise your third eye projection that they probably forgot about you took it upon yourself to praise yourself in your own post. Awesome!

You can predict shit about any QB because they all have a weakness. I am grateful for the QB that kept us winning since he put on a Hawks uni. 10 years is pretty freaking great to be a winning team in the NFL.

IndyHawk

Reaction score
djb28":3cnlcj55 said:
So you predicted some things no one agreed with and then some of those things came true, and when no one jumped on dot net to praise your third eye projection that they probably forgot about you took it upon yourself to praise yourself in your own post. Awesome!

You can predict shit about any QB because they all have a weakness. I am grateful for the QB that kept us winning since he put on a Hawks uni. 10 years is pretty freaking great to be a winning team in the NFL.
I'm not trying to praise anything..I'm just shocked people cannot see what I
can.It's right there,he isn't doing anything better in what he has been weak at
for 10 freaking years.
With his legs gone it has exposed it all..There is no more sandlot hiding it anymore.
It sucks to see but he is done pretty much..I hope we can still get picks for him.

toffee

Reaction score
IndyHawk":1wcejleo said:
djb28":1wcejleo said:

You can predict $h!t about any QB because they all have a weakness. I am grateful for the QB that kept us winning since he put on a Hawks uni. 10 years is pretty freaking great to be a winning team in the NFL.
for 10 freaking years.
With his legs gone it has exposed it all..There is no more sandlot hiding it anymore.
It sucks to see but he is done pretty much..I hope we can still get picks for him.
He legs are not fine, he us still more mobile than most.

Sent from my IN2017 using Tapatalk

IndyHawk

Reaction score
toffee":2j87iz0u said:
IndyHawk":2j87iz0u said:
djb28":2j87iz0u said:

You can predict $h!t about any QB because they all have a weakness. I am grateful for the QB that kept us winning since he put on a Hawks uni. 10 years is pretty freaking great to be a winning team in the NFL.
for 10 freaking years.
He legs are not fine, he us still more mobile than most.

Sent from my IN2017 using Tapatalk
Exactly..Legs are not fine.
For his sandlot type of play it works great with wheels and speed.
He has nothing like he used to and that is obvious.

John63

Reaction score
djb28":da2zrz6e said:

This^^^ but keep.in mind your arguing with people who when given a choice of no Wilson but also no Sb win or Wilson and sb win, most picked no sb. The hate runs deep for those few and it is a few they just have multiple handles.

Maelstrom787

Reaction score
John63":2hyvkvr0 said:
hoxrox":2hyvkvr0 said:
chris98251":2hyvkvr0 said:
Wilson is one of the easiest QB's to defend, two deep play inside out, play LB's shallow in the flat and then come up for run support and drop to just inside the numbers on a pass, corners play inside out to the sidelines you have the look of 7 in the box for run and a flooded zone for pass along with 2 extra defenders in the sideline out of bounds since Wilson will not use the area between the numbers for a seam, curl, slant, or crossing pattern hardly ever.

So you get 13 men on the field in essence to cover 33 percent of the field, how can defense not win?

If he does use that part of the field on a rare occasion you collapse and we get a good gain and you reset since he does it rarely.

Wilson also rarely climbs the pocket also he rolls right almost exclusively and or drops deeper throwing timing off and going to a scramble drill either deep or to the sideline on the right side.

Unfortunately this is true, which makes the offense easy for DCs to defend. And conversely, hard for ANY OC (let alone a rookie one) to game plan for.

This is Russ' passing chart against AZ. If I'm a DC, I tell my defense to not worry about the red circle AT ALL.

Russel passing chart2

That's great except again read PC book this is exactly what he wants he says in the book he wants to throw outside the numbers. He doe not like throwing in the middle of the field. Also great a passing chart. now show me a chart of where the open receivers were. I bet you will find they were not in the middle of the field.

Sorry John63, but you can't use Pete Carroll's book to support your opinion on anything, as it is now too old to be valid.

Source: John63.

John63":2hyvkvr0 said:
Says exactly what is was 9 years ago and means nothing now.

LTH

Reaction score
pittpnthrs":2anv0yom said:
IndyHawk":2anv0yom said:
pittpnthrs":2anv0yom said:
chris98251":2anv0yom said:

and it could be argued that it's Pete Carrolls 2nd bad season in over 20 years your not giving him a break... LOL

LTH

pittpnthrs

Reaction score
LTH":w0gkdnh6 said:
pittpnthrs":w0gkdnh6 said:
IndyHawk":w0gkdnh6 said:
pittpnthrs":w0gkdnh6 said:

and it could be argued that it's Pete Carrolls 2nd bad season in over 20 years your not giving him a break... LOL

LTH

Carroll has a vastly larger sample size to draw from and we already have the lowdown on him. Pete only goes as far as Wilson can take him.

John63

Reaction score
LTH":3ltturn4 said:
pittpnthrs":3ltturn4 said:
IndyHawk":3ltturn4 said:
pittpnthrs":3ltturn4 said:

LTH

Why is Wilson worse season, coming off an injury, the new system has not played for love a month but you don't want to give him a break. Hypocrite.

LTH

Reaction score
pittpnthrs":2bp8nara said:
LTH":2bp8nara said:
pittpnthrs":2bp8nara said:
IndyHawk":2bp8nara said:

LTH

Carroll has a vastly larger sample size to draw from and we already have the lowdown on him. Pete only goes as far as Wilson can take him.

Ok that's a somewhat true assessment. but its also true for every other coach with a franchise QB so your point is questionable at best...

Who is to say what Carroll will do without Russ? they found Russ and every analysis in the world said they blew the pick probably YOU as well. it's one of those Carroll blunders but of course you're going to give credit to JS... oh that's right JS is the GM NOT Carroll but that only applies to when the hawks drop the ball on a draft pick like McDowell then it's on Carroll. LOL

LTH

John63

Reaction score
pittpnthrs":3q4aek50 said:
LTH":3q4aek50 said:
pittpnthrs":3q4aek50 said:
IndyHawk":3q4aek50 said:

LTH

oh and the whole give you a break first bad season

lets look at that

2012 64% compt, 3118 Yards, 7.9 YPA, 26 tds, 10 ints, 100 passer rating, 489 yards rushing, 4 tds
2013 63% comply, 3357 yards, 8.2 ypa, 26 tds, 9 ints, 101.2 passer rating, 539 yard rushing, 1 td
2014 63% comply, 3475 yards, 7.7 ypa, 20 tds, 7 ints, 95 passer rating, 849 yards 6 tds
2015 68% comply, 4024 yards, 8.3 ypa, 34 tds, 8 ints, 110 passer rating, 553 yards 1 td
2016 65% comply, 4219 yards, 7.7 ypa, 21 tds, 11 ints, 93 passer rating, 259 yards 1 td
2017 61% Complt, 3983 yards, 7.2 ypa, 34 tds, 11 ints, 95.4 passer rating, 586 yards 3 tds
2018 66% comply, 3448 yards, 8.1 ypa, 35 Tds, 7 ints, 110.9 passer rating, 376 yards
2019 66% compt, 4110 yards, 8 ypa, 31 tds,, 5 ints, 106 passer rating, 342 yards 3 tds
2020 69% comply, 4212 yards, 7.5 ypa, 40 tds, 13 ints, 105 passer rating, 513 yards 2 tds
2021 65% comply, 1564 yards (7 games only), 8.2 ypa, 10 tds, 3 ints, 101 passer rating, 102 yards 1 td

so remind me where his bad season is? Hypocrite.

Palmegranite

Reaction score
Count your blessings. We don't have to watch that pick-6-meister Matt Stafford week in, week out.

sutz

Reaction score
Did you throw your shoulder out of joint patting yourself in the back for that one? :twisted:

John63

Reaction score
Palmegranite":8km1nu99 said:
Count your blessings. We don't have to watch that pick-6-meister Matt Stafford week in, week out.

What pick 6 didn't you know only Wilson throws pick sixes :sarcasm_off:

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
What a great way to watch your team. Hoping your QB plays bad so you can be "right" in your mind.
I mean, the guy clearly can't win. He's only won more than ANY QB over his first 9 years.

Has his first ever injury, is playing on a crap team, so now all the sudden he sucks.

Good stuff.

TCHawks

Reaction score
Yeah Tical is a mess. Who watches Seahawks football praying the quarterback fails? If these people also came out when he plays well I'd respect it more.

OP
OP
Tical21

Tical21

Reaction score
We're sorry Tical. You were right, Tical.

It's not like I'm not rooting for Russell. I just think paying him (twice) was a huge mistake. We've gotten progressively worse and worse since he got paid.

Dude can't execute basic concepts against basic defenses. He just can't. He never has. He always had the legs as his equalizer. It didn't matter if he couldn't execute against cover-2, because he could always just extend the play until someone got open. And y'all were like "look at his passer rating against zone". Ignorant. Now he can't. So we're in the situation I told you all for years was coming. We have a QB that can no longer rely on his legs, and his success now is determined by how well he can anticipate and execute from the pocket. Unfortunately, that part of his game just never developed. Luckily, he still has some trade value, but it is diminishing rapidly.

At least answer me this ... I've told you for years that he can't execute basic concepts against zone defenses. Do you believe me now?

Throwdown

Reaction score
3 OC’s, same issues, only constant is the QB.

It’s been back for nearly a year now going back to last season. Russ either can’t or simply won’t evolve his game to attack how they’re playing him and he needs to leave.

OP
OP
Tical21

Tical21

Reaction score
Not hearing any apologies so far......y'all were pretty brutal for years for something I was totally right about. Fits the character of a lot of you. Shame.