Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Glad the 49ers took the bait

Discuss any and all NFL-related topics. Ex-Seahawks fall into NFL topics. LANGUAGE: PG-13
Glad the 49ers took the bait
Mon Oct 25, 2021 8:45 am
  • And passed on Mac Jones who I thought for sure would be their pick. Dodged a bullet, Mac Jones is lighting up the league as a rookie. He is by far the best quarterback in this rookie class and next year will easily be a top 10 quarterback in terms of arm talent. Trey Lance wouldn't make most NFL rosters and Jimmy G is, let's face it folks he's awful....and paid as a top 5 quarterback.
    ArlosSpecial
    NET Starter

Re: Glad the 49ers took the bait
Mon Oct 25, 2021 9:10 am
  • I'm not sold on Jones yet but Shanahan for a so called QB genius looks completely out if his depth. Some terrible offensive decisions including not having a clue about his QBs.

Shanahan is a narcissistic prick who blames everyone else for his shortfalls. I hope he stays at the truly awful, bumbling and clueless niners for a long time.
    UK_Seahawk
    NET Veteran

Mon Oct 25, 2021 9:47 am
  • UK_Seahawk wrote:I'm not sold on Jones yet but Shanahan for a so called QB genius looks completely out if his depth. Some terrible offensive decisions including not having a clue about his QBs.

Shanahan is a narcissistic prick who blames everyone else for his shortfalls. I hope he stays at the truly awful, bumbling and clueless niners for a long time.

Agreed however let's place blame where it belongs with management. While Kyle is a hot head on the sidelines, John Lynch has been a failure in the front office. I mean after all $h!t flows downhill take it from me I moonlight as a plumber on weekends lol. Lynch has an enormous ego. Shanahan is a poor head coach but he's still a talented young oc
    ArlosSpecial
    NET Starter

Mon Oct 25, 2021 10:54 am
  • The real L was not signing Brady when he wanted to finish his career here
    SF49r
    NET Veteran

Mon Oct 25, 2021 10:59 am
  • There is something going on behind the scenes. It’s not right there. Kyle doesn’t trust any of his QB’s and it shows. His play calling is suspect at best. He puts together amazing drives followed by complete head scratchers. Lynch is a joke of a GM. He can’t build a team, even when he is gifted players he passes on them.

Brady would not fix this situation here. It’s almost like it’s a power struggle between head coach and GM and the coach is like f it I give up. He coaches like the teams best friend and coaches scared. He is a better OC AT BEST.

This team needs to be blown up to regain draft capital and a new coach and GM.
    rlkats
    NET Veteran

Mon Oct 25, 2021 12:24 pm
  • rlkats wrote:There is something going on behind the scenes. It’s not right there. Kyle doesn’t trust any of his QB’s and it shows. His play calling is suspect at best. He puts together amazing drives followed by complete head scratchers. Lynch is a joke of a GM. He can’t build a team, even when he is gifted players he passes on them.

Brady would not fix this situation here. It’s almost like it’s a power struggle between head coach and GM and the coach is like f it I give up. He coaches like the teams best friend and coaches scared. He is a better OC AT BEST.

There are more craters around 49er property then almost anywhere else recently except Detroit, how big of a bomb do you need, firing coaches and GM's is becoming a past time there.
    chris98251
    .NET Hijacker

Mon Oct 25, 2021 12:27 pm
  • That pic is hilarious SF49r. Considering Russ is 16-4 against Santa Clara.
    SoulfishHawk
    NET Pro Bowler

Mon Oct 25, 2021 12:44 pm
  • SoulfishHawk wrote:That pic is hilarious SF49r. Considering Russ is 16-4 against Santa Clara.

My stream buffered at this exact moment during the game and thought it was a funny picture to take
    SF49r
    NET Veteran

Mon Oct 25, 2021 12:55 pm
  • rlkats wrote:There is something going on behind the scenes. It’s not right there. Kyle doesn’t trust any of his QB’s and it shows. His play calling is suspect at best. He puts together amazing drives followed by complete head scratchers. Lynch is a joke of a GM. He can’t build a team, even when he is gifted players he passes on them.

His play calling is great for the first half of every game. Then again the quarterback play stinks to high heaven how can you blame the coach for poor passing by Jimmy G? Seems like Baalke stacked the cupboards for Lynch to run it to $h!t in 5 years time with a lot of draft capital and cash to play with.
    ArlosSpecial
    NET Starter

Mon Oct 25, 2021 1:18 pm
  • chris98251 wrote:
    rlkats wrote:There is something going on behind the scenes. It’s not right there. Kyle doesn’t trust any of his QB’s and it shows. His play calling is suspect at best. He puts together amazing drives followed by complete head scratchers. Lynch is a joke of a GM. He can’t build a team, even when he is gifted players he passes on them.

There are more craters around 49er property then almost anywhere else recently except Detroit, how big of a bomb do you need, firing coaches and GM's is becoming a past time there.

I hear ya, but man between the lackluster play calling, prior Niners players calling the program weak and Kyle has lost interest, something has to change. They are a lost team and no where to be considered a contender. My other opinion is that Kyle losing has O coordinator to the Jets is hurting him more that I think people realize. Maybe Kyle was not the genius. Maybe it was Mike LaFluer.
    rlkats
    NET Veteran

Mon Oct 25, 2021 2:14 pm
  • SF49r wrote:
    SoulfishHawk wrote:That pic is hilarious SF49r. Considering Russ is 16-4 against Santa Clara.

My stream buffered at this exact moment during the game and thought it was a funny picture to take

You cant afford free TV?
    UK_Seahawk
    NET Veteran

Mon Oct 25, 2021 2:34 pm
  • UK_Seahawk wrote:
    SF49r wrote:
    SoulfishHawk wrote:That pic is hilarious SF49r. Considering Russ is 16-4 against Santa Clara.

You cant afford free TV?

Who tf watches on cable anymore, it's 2021 you boomer
    SF49r
    NET Veteran

Mon Oct 25, 2021 3:21 pm
  • SF49r wrote:
    UK_Seahawk wrote:
    SF49r wrote:

You cant afford free TV?

Who tf watches on cable anymore, it's 2021 you boomer

Well quite, except the game was on NBC
    UK_Seahawk
    NET Veteran

Mon Oct 25, 2021 6:32 pm
  • UK_Seahawk wrote:Well quite, except the game was on NBC

Pretty sure NBC isn't free in Chesterfield, (given that it's not free here in Bournemouth).
    flv
    NET Rookie

Mon Oct 25, 2021 8:36 pm
  • Glad the Seahawks are 2-5 and the truth is Seattle is screwed when Wilson is either hurt or leaves.
    Stud
    NET Practice Squad

Tue Oct 26, 2021 12:49 am

Lynch isn't the GM, he is a puppet. Kyle has more say on personnel than Lynch.
    Fade
    NET Veteran

Tue Oct 26, 2021 9:02 am
  • Stud wrote:Glad the Seahawks are 2-5 and the truth is Seattle is screwed when Wilson is either hurt or leaves.

Seattle is sitting pretty you fool. With Wilson they win and if they trade him they'll get an enormous haul in the process. Meanwhile SF drafted the black Napolean Dynamite and mortgaged another 10 year rebuild in the process
    ArlosSpecial
    NET Starter

Tue Oct 26, 2021 4:16 pm
  • Ok I agree that the 49ers have more questions than answers at this point but how can your say the Seahawks are sitting pretty?

At this point you have no first rounders, you have an injured 33 million dollar QB, a terrible defense,an overpaid safety (blitz boy) a coach likely on their way out, and it is questionable whether your franchise QB will be with the team next year.... and franchise QBs do not grow on trees! (as the 49ers know)

You may not want to admit it but the next few years the Seahawks will be rebuilding as much as the 49ers will be rebuilding years with Lance and 2-5 is not "sitting pretty"
    94Smith
    NET Starter

Tue Oct 26, 2021 5:19 pm
  • ArlosSpecial wrote:
    Stud wrote:Glad the Seahawks are 2-5 and the truth is Seattle is screwed when Wilson is either hurt or leaves.

Seattle is sitting pretty you fool. With Wilson they win and if they trade him they'll get an enormous haul in the process. Meanwhile SF drafted the black Napolean Dynamite and mortgaged another 10 year rebuild in the process

Delusional post of the week.
    VA49er
    NET Rookie

Tue Oct 26, 2021 11:39 pm
  • VA49er wrote:
    ArlosSpecial wrote:
    Stud wrote:Glad the Seahawks are 2-5 and the truth is Seattle is screwed when Wilson is either hurt or leaves.

How so? We always make the playoffs with Russ and let's not sit here and act like his injury is lower body. It's the tip of his finger he'll be back in 2 weeks. As for trade value the only delusional person is you if you think nobody wants Wilson. Chicago offered 3 firsts and additional players and we laughed. Wilson is going nowhere Seattle has all the leverage. As for the state of our team lol look guy.....Seattle is in games with Geno Smith at quarterback FFS. SF has a healthy team and is getting blown out EVERY WEEK. CALM DOWN GUY YOUR TEAM IS ASS
    ArlosSpecial
    NET Starter

Wed Oct 27, 2021 8:19 am
  • Yeah so you get three firsts then what? You draft a qb who are several year projects IF they pan out and you hit on 70% of those picks over a period of 3-4 years. If you keep Wilson you have a qb who occupies a lot of cap room and have to get more talent on a defence in order to progress with no draft picks. Possibly with a new coach . More questions than answers as well
    94Smith
    NET Starter

Wed Oct 27, 2021 9:58 am
  • ArlosSpecial wrote:
    VA49er wrote:
    ArlosSpecial wrote:

How so? We always make the playoffs with Russ and let's not sit here and act like his injury is lower body. It's the tip of his finger he'll be back in 2 weeks. As for trade value the only delusional person is you if you think nobody wants Wilson. Chicago offered 3 firsts and additional players and we laughed. Wilson is going nowhere Seattle has all the leverage. As for the state of our team lol look guy.....Seattle is in games with Geno Smith at quarterback FFS. SF has a healthy team and is getting blown out EVERY WEEK. CALM DOWN GUY YOUR TEAM IS ASS

"Delusional" as in anyone feeling with their team at 2-5 as being "sitting pretty".

I do admire your optimism.
    VA49er
    NET Rookie

Wed Oct 27, 2021 10:03 am
  • VA49er wrote:
    ArlosSpecial wrote:
    VA49er wrote:
    ArlosSpecial wrote:Seattle is sitting pretty you fool. With Wilson they win and if they trade him they'll get an enormous haul in the process. Meanwhile SF drafted the black Napolean Dynamite and mortgaged another 10 year rebuild in the process

"Delusional" as in anyone feeling with their team at 2-5 as being "sitting pretty".

I’m talking about the future state of the franchise which is in much better shape than what SF has dug for themselves. The Hawks can easily finish 9-8 or better if we beat Jacksonville. So troll on if it makes you feel better. We know what we got
    ArlosSpecial
    NET Starter

Wed Oct 27, 2021 10:25 am
  • ArlosSpecial wrote:
    VA49er wrote:
    ArlosSpecial wrote:
    VA49er wrote:

I’m talking about the future state of the franchise which is in much better shape than what SF has dug for themselves. The Hawks can easily finish 9-8 or better if we beat Jacksonville. So troll on if it makes you feel better. We know what we got

Maybe you should take a closer look at the "state of the franchise" over the last 3 seasons. The Seahawks franchise is no better off than the 49ers.

Again I admire your optimism but as previously stated IMHO, you're delusional and clearly lacking any real world knowledge of the situation at either franchise.
    VA49er
    NET Rookie

Wed Oct 27, 2021 12:23 pm
  • VA49er wrote:
    ArlosSpecial wrote:
    VA49er wrote:
    ArlosSpecial wrote:How so? We always make the playoffs with Russ and let's not sit here and act like his injury is lower body. It's the tip of his finger he'll be back in 2 weeks. As for trade value the only delusional person is you if you think nobody wants Wilson. Chicago offered 3 firsts and additional players and we laughed. Wilson is going nowhere Seattle has all the leverage. As for the state of our team lol look guy.....Seattle is in games with Geno Smith at quarterback FFS. SF has a healthy team and is getting blown out EVERY WEEK. CALM DOWN GUY YOUR TEAM IS ASS

Maybe you should take a closer look at the "state of the franchise" over the last 3 seasons. The Seahawks franchise is no better off than the 49ers.

Again I admire your optimism but as previously stated IMHO, you're delusional and clearly lacking any real world knowledge of the situation at either franchise.

I like our team a whole lot better with Wilson healthy for sure but even with Geno we would destroy SF. LOL
    Some sort of curse going on with the 49ers. You could've drafted Mac Jones and he would've been injured by now with your training staff ....anyways rock on guy :49ersmall:
    ArlosSpecial
    NET Starter

Wed Oct 27, 2021 1:28 pm
  • ArlosSpecial wrote:
    VA49er wrote:
    ArlosSpecial wrote:
    VA49er wrote:

I like our team a whole lot better with Wilson healthy for sure but even with Geno we would destroy SF. LOL
    Some sort of curse going on with the 49ers. You could've drafted Mac Jones and he would've been injured by now with your training staff ....anyways rock on guy :49ersmall:

The Hawks aren't destroying anyone with or without RW. 2-5, say it again 2-5. Maybe you're not delusional, in retrospect , in denial would be more accurate.
    VA49er
    NET Rookie

Wed Oct 27, 2021 1:32 pm
  • this entire thread is comedy gold to Rams and Cards fans.
    Weadoption
    NET Starter

Wed Oct 27, 2021 5:02 pm
  • Current PFF 2021 Draft QB comp rate rankings

1. Mac Jones
    2, Davis Mills
    3. Trevor Lawrence
    4. Zach Wilson
    5. Justin Fields
    6. Trey Lance
    ArlosSpecial
    NET Starter

Fri Oct 29, 2021 2:18 pm
  • ArlosSpecial wrote:Current PFF 2021 Draft QB comp rate rankings

1. Mac Jones
    2, Davis Mills
    3. Trevor Lawrence
    4. Zach Wilson
    5. Justin Fields
    6. Trey Lance

Ouch worse than Fields, that is pretty bad.
    suppaball
    NET Veteran

Sat Oct 30, 2021 9:50 pm
  • suppaball wrote:
    ArlosSpecial wrote:Current PFF 2021 Draft QB comp rate rankings

1. Mac Jones
    2, Davis Mills
    3. Trevor Lawrence
    4. Zach Wilson
    5. Justin Fields
    6. Trey Lance

Ouch worse than Fields, that is pretty bad.

Also apparently much worse than some guy with two last names (calling Baker Mayfield) whom I had never previously heard of.
    Somos doces
    NET Rookie

Thu Nov 04, 2021 4:22 pm
  • To me it seems like the Hawks and 49ers are both dumpster fires at this moment, just different contents in each dumpster. I think 49ers miss really miss Saleh and the coaches he took with him to the Jets.

Mac Jones was a great QB choice for NE and their system, and is maturing and improving nicely for them. Trey Lance seems to need 2012 Jim Harbaugh and Greg Roman, and a couple years of experience.
    olyfan63
    NET Veteran

Thu Nov 04, 2021 4:44 pm
  • olyfan63 wrote:To me it seems like the Hawks and 49ers are both dumpster fires at this moment, just different contents in each dumpster. I think 49ers miss really miss Saleh and the coaches he took with him to the Jets.

Mac Jones was a great QB choice for NE and their system, and is maturing and improving nicely for them. Trey Lance seems to need 2012 Jim Harbaugh and Greg Roman, and a couple years of experience.

This^

Well said.
    VA49er
    NET Rookie

Thu Nov 04, 2021 6:24 pm

Thu Nov 04, 2021 7:48 pm
  • Weadoption wrote:this entire thread is comedy gold to Rams and Cards fans.
    Rams_eat_QB's
    NET Bench Warmer

It is currently Wed Dec 01, 2021 7:36 am

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ NFL NATION ]

Information