Votes: 20 16.0%
  • NO

Votes: 92 73.6%
  • MAYBE

Votes: 13 10.4%

• Total voters

Ozzy

Reaction score
This gets fixed and turned around. Still think they can do what we thought they could do. Wait and see....

HommyHawk

Reaction score
We need a closer . Someone on offense needs to step up. I'd go back to 24 and put in a super jumbo package.We don't beat teams up any more, :thfight7:we just sprinkle in a couple of g.a.p. 's muddled through dung.

Siouxhawk

Reaction score
If I'm not mistaken, winning the division still gets us into the playoffs. I'm not going to get caught up in the overall record, but winning the West gets you a chip, chair and a chance and I could see us being a beast in the postseason. Our first division win comes Thursday. That's how I'm going to look at the rest of the season.

RussB

Reaction score
it could happen. but i see 10-6 11-5 if we get going . I also think the team is very close to fixing the issues in the 4th

kearly

Reaction score
Tical21":1hlco66l said:
I don't see 12-4. Ten straight? Nah. 8 out of 10? Absa.

7/10 might be all they need if they win at Minny or sweep Arizona.

hawks85

Reaction score
i will only believe it if and i mean if we go to san fran and beat them to there kness. then i can see us running the table. we need a strong game to get the confidence back.

keatonisballin

Reaction score
tom sawyer":293b069p said:
I really feel we're "that" close to perfection proceeding forward.

Your feelers are broken then. This team is about 7 miles away from perfection. With about 6 position changes and 2 coaching changes away from making the playoffs.

MrThortan

Reaction score
I am pretty optimistic when looking at the remainder of the season, but I don't see the Seahawks running away with 10 straight wins. This perspective could change if we they win one, two, three, six... then I will start to think 12-4 is possible. There are a lot of tough games on the schedule.

The tale of the Seahawks the last few years has been that they are a great second half team. This year the tale is they are known for 4th quarter meltdowns. Keep getting leads heading into the fourth and learn how to close will be a major factor in going on a win streak.

IndyHawk84

Reaction score
This team has got to get right mentally and with each other first before we can even mutter the word playoffs.

I hate to reference Jim Mora, but "Playoffs?! Don't talk about Playoffs! The Playoffs?! You kidding me?"

This team has to prove to itself and it's fans that they are not imploding first. I for one think that there is some big time emotional and mental issues going on that isn't going to get sorted out with just a few butt slaps and bro hugs. Once the Seahawks can prove that they are not imploding, then we can think of the playoffs as a realistic possibility.

kf3339

Reaction score
12-4 is not happening with this team. As a few others have posted I think 9-7 is the probably low end and 10-6 the high end. An outside chance to get a wild card spot, but that is about it.

Seahawks1983

Reaction score
This team lacks heart. It is glaringly obvious when you watch them play. No team lacking heart will ever rattle off 10 straight wins.

hawkfannj

Reaction score
7 or 8 wins tops our O is flat out garbage and our D has gotten fat and soft IMHO.
Maybe next year . This season for me is watching this O line experiment and how far it can go . I'm over we will get back to the Super Bowl .Cant go every year ! A retooling is needed not a rebuild.

RiverDog

Reaction score
No, I don't see 12-4. I'm not even sure that I see 9-7. At present, this is the worst team that Pete Carroll has fielded since he's been here and I haven't seen anything that would give me even the slightest degree of optimism.

That doesn't mean I think our window has closed. We still have a very good core on defense, Rawls is our RB of the future, Russell Wilson is still a very good player and the best QB for our team, and we have a decent receiving corps.

But this 2015 team sucks.

OP
OP
tom sawyer

tom sawyer

Reaction score
hey... the same team "mostly at the core and corners" , that we STILL have with our current squad, will indeed REBOUND!
Wilson, Willson, Graham, Lynch, Rawls, Jackson, Baldwin, Lockett, Lockette, Irvin, Mebane, Chancellor, Thomas III, Sherman, Avril, Bennett, ....

We are 2-4.

And you know what I say to that?........

[youtube]XM4jJc8w4H0[/youtube]

irocdave

Reaction score
If you can "see 12 and 4" you better get that checked out, or get some more NFL watching years under your belt. No way this team runs the table. I'm not as down as some people on this site or as delusional as others. I think 10 and 6 is realistic "if"....they get there crap together. O line needs to keep improving, RW needs to pull his head out of his arse and play like a guy making 21 million a season (put the hot GF on hold???) the LOB set what appears to be differences aside, MB stops being part time dumb, the OC learns to adjust to what you have and not what you want to have / be, Kerry W becomes average. All within reach, but nor up to us as fans. To think other wise is just dumb.

Trust me, I love this team as much as anyone else who has watched them since day one, but the blind, ignorant homersism just kills me. The NFL is a fickle sport to follow, most of the " there the best evah" crowd will stop watching, going to games and participating on forums when the Hawks will sink back down to mediocrity or lower. That is how the NFL is scripted and for long time Hawk fans, we saw plenty of the below the bar teams.

Like I said two years and last year when the team was struggling, enjoy while it lasts. It doesn't last long, that is if your really watching.

WmHBonney

Reaction score
tom sawyer":3eotx775 said:
I really feel we're "that" close to perfection proceeding forward.

Really? We just lost to Carolina. At home. And now we have a short week before playing San Fran. The 49ers are drooling all over themselves right now. This one could get ugly. ( And yes, I realize that San Fran sucks...but so do we right now.)