Votes: 20 16.0%
  • NO

Votes: 92 73.6%
  • MAYBE

Votes: 13 10.4%

• Total voters

IndyHawk84

Reaction score
12-4 just isn't realistic thinking. We all hope and pray that this team will figure themselves out and go on a super badass run, but there is something legitimately wrong with this team. It isn't something that gets fixed in a couple of weeks.

If the 2015 Seahawks make the playoffs. They will do it in a manner of counting their blessings.

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
Not in this reality. 10-6 or 11-5 might happen IF the light goes on. But if it doesn't 7-9/8-8 is reasonable. Personally I would rather go 2-14 then middle ground hell but it is what it is.

This team is just off for reasons obvious and not, most being in the not category.

stack55

Reaction score
This is more like the Seahawks football I'm use to. Being a hardcore
Fan since 76 all this winning puts a lot of stress on us fans. It was
More fun watching a terrible coached squad of over paid, under
Talented players.
Knocking off a superior team once in a while, we felt good for weeks.
The season was always over after the regular season was over.
Those were the good old days. Sitting in the kingdome with more of the
Opponents fans than Seahawks fans. I saw one guy pull his Seahawks
Jersey off in the middle of the game and he had a packer jersey on
Underneath. Lol
Oh well. It's getting back to normal now. It was fun while it lasted.
I'll still be the hardcore fan I always was with less expectations.

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
stack55":82tipa5g said:
This is more like the Seahawks football I'm use to. Being a hardcore
Fan since 76 all this winning puts a lot of stress on us fans. It was
More fun watching a terrible coached squad of over paid, under
Talented players.
Knocking off a superior team once in a while, we felt good for weeks.
The season was always over after the regular season was over.
Those were the good old days. Sitting in the kingdome with more of the
Opponents fans than Seahawks fans. I saw one guy pull his Seahawks
Jersey off in the middle of the game and he had a packer jersey on
Underneath. Lol
Oh well. It's getting back to normal now. It was fun while it lasted.
I'll still be the hardcore fan I always was with less expectations.
So let me get this clear. ..

1. You're a hard core fan....
2. To be a hard core fan you are required to prefer losing and being the underdog....

Ridiculous but I have the perfect team for you in Ohio. But it doesn't include Cincinnati. I HATE concern trolls. Up your game please.

Rob12

Reaction score
I'm voted yes simply because this roster is THAT talented.

Whether they choose to seize it is up to them.

Everyone has written us off. We'll see how the players respond to that.

massari

Reaction score
I'm thinking they finish 11-5 with the only loss coming @ Arizona.

Atradees

Reaction score
Even 15 and 1 doesnt win the superbowl sometimes.

There are alot more talented teams out there this year.

Nine and seven would be my guess.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
I wish I could see 12-4, but as long as Bevell is with this team, and they don't address the offensive line, not likely to happen. I hope to be very wrong. Also, going ultra conservative with the lead in the 4th quarter, over and over again has cost them the last 5 losses. Trying to make Russ a pocket passer doesn't help either.

10-6 would still be a damn good season considering how inconsistent they have looked. Not giving up at all, but no way they run the table with this current team :(
That all being said, hell yes they are capable of doing it :th2thumbs:

Shoot, 3 of the 4 losses are to undefeated teams.

RiverDog

Reaction score
I look at our remaining schedule, 10 games in all, and have a hard time seeing just 9-7, which could get us into the playoffs under certain conditions.

We have two games left against Arizona. Despite their loss to the suddenly rejuvenated Steelers, they are solid, so long as Palmer stays upright.

We have two games against the pitiful Niners, who had one of the worst offseasons in modern history. We might be able to split with them.

We have one game with the Rams, who now have a legitimate running threat, the first one they've had since Stephen Jackson's heyday, and as we all know, their defense invented the blueprint for stopping our pathetic offense.

The Steelers? No way, José. The dysfunctional Browns at home should be a win, but then we have road games against the Ravens, the Vikings, and Cowboys. No way we win 2 of 3 on the road.

IMO the upside is 9-7, the downside 4-12. Probably more like 7-9. This is going to be the worst season since the Mora year.

HawkFreak

Reaction score
Possibly, maybe.

I still think the Hawks will their way to a playoff spot at 11-5 or 10-6.

crosfam

Reaction score
I see 10-6, and maybe 11-5, a resurgent team in the playoffs. Our opponents (in the losses) are 19-3. And we should have beaten them. if we don't galvanize the team now it wont happen. But I see it happening.

Hey, the dominant Steelers of the 70s won 4 SB in six years, not four in a row.

RiverDog

Reaction score
crosfam":uex6mx0a said:
I see 10-6, and maybe 11-5, a resurgent team in the playoffs. Our opponents (in the losses) are 19-3. And we should have beaten them. if we don't galvanize the team now it wont happen. But I see it happening.

Hey, the dominant Steelers of the 70s won 4 SB in six years, not four in a row.

I keep seeing this 3 out of 4 teams we've lost to being undefeated being used as a rationalization for our woes, and I gotta say that you have to include the Lions game as that one by all rights should have been a loss. It ended almost exactly as our 4 losses, with the team nearly blowing a two score, 4th quarter lead.

So really, the only game we didn't have a 4th quarter melt down was the Bears game, against one of the worst teams and trotting out their backup QB and without their #1 receiver, and even that one we only scored one offensive touchdown and played horribly in the first half.

With the exception of the usual random good plays, the special teams play (Hauschka hasn't missed an attempt this year), and some sporadic play by the defense, I haven't seen a sustained effort lasting through an entire half. There's really nothing but a few good quarters against the Bears to hang my hat on.

ringless

Reaction score
@predictmachine 10m10 minutes ago
Easiest remaining NFL schedules: 1) Falcons 2) Saints 3) Chargers 4) Seahawks 5) Packers 6) Jaguars 7) Bears 8) Colts 9) Chiefs 10) Redskins

Rideaducati will like this above tweet.

I don't see anyway Seattle misses the playoffs this year. They are 2-4 right? So is everybody in the NFC. In fact the last wild card spot only has 3 wins. The Vikings. The Vikings have to play GB twice, Sea, AZ, and STL. Do you guys really believe you can't gain a game on that team in the next 10 weeks? Seahawks also have the 4th easiest schedule. Not one team in contention for the last WC spot are listed in the top 10 remaining easiest schedule

12thbrah

Reaction score
635763829105663363-273096513_tumblr_m965zarDfQ1rvcjd7o8_250.gif

707HAWKfan

Reaction score
Siouxhawk":3cn9t722 said:
If I'm not mistaken, winning the division still gets us into the playoffs. I'm not going to get caught up in the overall record, but winning the West gets you a chip, chair and a chance and I could see us being a beast in the postseason. Our first division win comes Thursday. That's how I'm going to look at the rest of the season.

I think you're right. I have a feeling this Thursday will be a statement game. They're going to right the ship I think. Just have that feeling.

olyfan63

Reaction score
10-6 or 11-5. I'm thinking more like 11-5. But the loss won't be an obvious one.

We've had 4th quarter leads on two 5-0 teams, on the road. We lost another game to a 5-0 team at home in the final seconds. Toss in Rams loss in OT on the road, and there you go. We've lost BOTH overtime games.

I don't see how the bad luck/hot opponent streak continues.
I only see our offense improving, and the defense improving as well.

We're ready to go on a roll. I'm calling 11-5.

Rob12

Reaction score
When you have the most talented roster in the league, anything can happen.

12-4 is not likely, but wouldn't surprise me in the least.

10-6/11-5 is still more likely. But we're going to the playoffs.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
No doubt, 10-6 sounds more realistic, there are still some tough games on the schedule. And that still would be a hell of a season considering they have blown 4th quarter leads in all 4 losses.