2014 Summer Transfer Window

Smurf

Reaction score
Uncle Si":3mzd5n1a said:
Twitter... has to be true

this has nothing to do with anything but reading an article on Ferguson and an activist group claims that 56% of information given over Fox is in fact incorrect, 45% for NBC, CNN, etc. that's the real news. Found that shocking

anyways, Marco Rojo is a nice player. but United suck. just deal with it.

Twitter is where I get the majority of my news (Soccer world/real world). Cause I am a Youth.

Man United are 20 time league champions and have won the title within the last 24 years. That includes the 13 since Liverpool last won it (which is over 50%).

You just go on continuing to deal with THAT.

#ShotsFired #Banter

Uncle Si

Reaction score
2-1

why you shouldnt trust twitter (youth doesnt equal naivete)

Rafael Hernández (@RafaelH117)
8/18/14, 5:48 PM
Rumours that Van Gaal is having problems with Woodward regarding the necessary signings. The Dutchman is the kind that won't tolerate it.

Rafael Hernández (@RafaelH117)
8/18/14, 5:49 PM
That means there's a possibility Manchester United could lose Louis Van Gaal due to Woodward's ineptness.

Uncle Si

Reaction score
Smurf":soocn3u6 said:

5-3... you can count it up anyway you want

you just played one of two of your European fixtures this season.

Uncle Si

Reaction score
Smurf":1vsaj4mo said:
Uncle Si":1vsaj4mo said:
Smurf":1vsaj4mo said:

11-7

Hey, Wales isn't that bad of a place.

the Swans are saying the same thing about Old Trafford at the moment

Smurf

Reaction score
Uncle Si":3curuds0 said:
Smurf":3curuds0 said:
Uncle Si":3curuds0 said:
Smurf":3curuds0 said:

11-7

Hey, Wales isn't that bad of a place.

the Swans are saying the same thing about Old Trafford at the moment

Theatre of Dreams....Sometimes just not United's.

Also...that goal by Chelsea just now...DAMN..

Arsenal fans kicking themselves...

Uncle Si

Reaction score
Smurf":2954qf4n said:
https://mtc.cdn.vine.co/r/videos/F120EF08AB1113233931915980800_2ef6b59a2df.2.1.16050650712601101135.mp4?versionId=HBTZNraWYO.7K8jN4SpcXSpXEnmobVMt

cute pass that... but you could drive a plane through that gap in the Burnley D...

Hazards effort up to it was the highlight. have a feeling he's going to be unstoppable this season

MB12

Reaction score
Judging by QPR's latest activity, I would say that Remy is leaving the club. Despite the Vargas deal being only a loan, I expect they are contributing towards his wages. That, combined with the other permanent arrivals, makes me think Remy is being sold due to QPR's awful FFP standing

MB12

Reaction score
Newcastle still need a centre-back who is an upgrade over the liability that is Steven Taylor. In fact, Colo is looking awful too recently (see Silva's goal against us). Micah Richards has been linked, and he could definitely slot in at centre-back, but I would prefer a player who is better postionally than Micah, and one who shows greater football intelligence. (Sorry Micah!) Lescott would have been a great signing for us... I am pretty sure Ashley has done all of his business in this window--and for the season--barring any key departures. The Colo replacement will come next season, where we shall see if MYM is ready to take the step into the starting line up...

MB12

Reaction score
SeatownJay":242zx406 said:
Leroy Fer and Eduardo Vargas are apparently taking physicals for QPR.

http://prosoccertalk.nbcsports.com/2014 ... ls-at-qpr/

I like both of these signings for QPR. Vargas is a nippy little player, who often plays off a striker. He should do well in the Prem, but his strength may be an issue.

Fer is a solid box to box midfielder who possesses great technical ability--he is a Dutchman after all!

Uncle Si

Reaction score
peachesenregalia":3lcizyyr said:
Ballotelli to Liverpool gaining some traction. Italian Media reports Liverpool are lining up a potential 17.5 mil bid. Supposedly, Liverpool want a loan deal with option to buy, and Milan are agreeable to that kind of deal.

He's another headcase, but he knows how to score and is a nightmare for defenses. At least he's not bit anyone....

Balo or Bony? which would you prefer (open to anyone really)

Uncle Si

Reaction score
Nog":30sxwsc6 said:
Apparently, Liverpool wanna make a move for Falcao. Liverpool board prepares an offer for 15M loan next year with 50M buying option. Here is the link, but that's in French:

http://rmcsport.bfmtv.com/football/mona ... 29215.html

its been something of a hot rumour for awhile now, but i'm hoping it to be true... definately mroeso than the Balotelli rumour.

Would still love Lacazette... i'm wondering though if Liverpool are hesitant to go all in on a long term striker (as Lacazette and even Balo would be) due to Origi...

either way, we are going to the Etihad with a thin striking force.

Nog

Reaction score
Uncle Si":gqzjeige said:
its been something of a hot rumour for awhile now, but i'm hoping it to be true... definately mroeso than the Balotelli rumour.

Would still love Lacazette... i'm wondering though if Liverpool are hesitant to go all in on a long term striker (as Lacazette and even Balo would be) due to Origi...

either way, we are going to the Etihad with a thin striking force.
Falcao would be hard to transfer. Not sure he is willing to play in PL... He is waiting for Real Madrid to give him a sign.

Concerning Lacazette, I haven't read any reports about Liverpool's interest, but I'm with you; that's definitely a good idea!

Smurf

Reaction score
Rumor is Ronaldo and Ramos are begging management not to sell Di Maria. Man United rumored to be top suitor.

United also rumored to be in for Cuadrado