49ers vs cards this weekend

Laloosh

Reaction score
I'm a cards fan this weekend. Maybe we will luck out and SF won't run the ball in the second half... Give Kraeperdink a chance to be himself.

WilsonMVP

Reaction score
Erebus":4fdy0lie said:
If I remember right, the Cards started off 4-0 a couple years ago but still couldn't do anything with it. I'm not too worried about them if they win this week. Go Cards.

Ya it was in 2012 and we were 2-2 at that point and the cards finished with 5 wins I think and we were 30 seconds away from the NFC Championship

ringless

Reaction score
This is just one game Id love to see them lose. MOreso to humble them than anything. Maybe cute some of their delusions. But if we win to them it will be because what Goodell wanted lol

themunn

Reaction score
Cards obviously, because screw the Niners, but also, I think, all other things equal, the road game at the Niners will be tougher than at Arizona due to the short week, and that is the kind of game that could decide the division winner

The Battle #83

Reaction score
Suck it 49ers how does 1-2 Taste.
hero-showdown-cartman-vs-stewie-20090701022443845-000.jpg

Marvin49

Reaction score
The reason Niners will likely lose this game.

1) penalties.
2) No pash rush
3) penalties.
4) did I mention penalties.

Marvin49

Reaction score
Welp, that run pretty much ices it. Gratz to the Cards on 3-0. Some major BS penalties in there, but a number of legit ones too. Niners don't deserve the win and it's starting to look like a long year....particularly when they are going to gift the other team 15 yard penalties every other play.

The Battle #83

Reaction score
Marvin49":3pnrghyf said:

1) penalties.
2) No pash rush
3) penalties.

yeah my friend told me Boldin had a crucial one in the redzone. Good one Boldin

Marvin49

Reaction score
The Battle #83":3b874j0j said:
Marvin49":3b874j0j said:

1) penalties.
2) No pash rush
3) penalties.

yeah my friend told me Boldin had a crucial one in the redzone. Good one Boldin

Yeah. They had 1st and 10 around the 6 when a TD would have taken lead and after a few penalties it turned Into a blocked 40+ yard field goal. Self destruct.

Two total BS personal fouls the drive before, but the committed quite a few stupid ones. They deserved to lose.

rlkats

Reaction score
The Battle #83":2jys5z75 said:
I'm not scared of the cardinals. They're the lowly cardinals and they will never get a ring in our lifetime

Wow i remember when people said that about the hawks.

rlkats

Reaction score
Well Marvin. I hate to agree with ya. The niners deserve the loss. But i will tell you this Kap is over he will never develop into a descent QB. Teams are now just constantly blitzing up the middle with slight pressure on the edge. Result a lost and confused weak QB. If he cant run we will not win simple

Marvin49

Reaction score
rlkats":3kgj5jm7 said:
Well Marvin. I hate to agree with ya. The niners deserve the loss. But i will tell you this Kap is over he will never develop into a descent QB. Teams are now just constantly blitzing up the middle with slight pressure on the edge. Result a lost and confused weak QB. If he cant run we will not win simple

!?!

WTF?

He had a 103 rating. He didn't turn the ball over and completed 78% of his passes. They were 6-13 on 3rd down and that includes a few 3rd and 20s due to...PENALTIES.

Come on now. Kap is NOT the reason they lost by any stretch.

Last week Kap had a horrible game. He deserved ALOT of the credit, but COME ON. Lol. They had 84 yards rushing and. 56 of that was Kap. 318 total yards of offense and 299 was Kap.

Let's not get silly.

They lost this game by getting 0 pressure on Stanton and PENALTIES.

SF49r

Reaction score
The_Z_Man":2ftpwma5 said:
Marvin49":2ftpwma5 said:
!?!

WTF?

He had a 103 rating. He didn't turn the ball over and completed 78% of his passes. They were 6-13 on 3rd down and that includes a few 3rd and 20s due to...PENALTIES.

Last week Kap had a horrible game. He deserved ALOT of the credit, but COME ON. Lol. They had 84 yards rushing and. 56 of that was Kap. 318 total yards of offense and 299 was Kap.

Let's not get silly.

You are dead on. Kap played well.

The new rules against D backs are KILLING the 49ers right now. Is that irony?
Unfortunately yes.

The Battle #83

Reaction score
Kap sucks. He might have nice little stat sheet but he is so unclutch. The faster the 49ers front office realize this the faster yall can actually improve in finding an actual Qb. Kap is alright, but he's not a Franchise QB

You mad we beat the Broncos santa clara whiners?

Marvin49

Reaction score
The_Z_Man":1japgsza said:
Marvin49":1japgsza said:
!?!

WTF?

Let's not get silly.

You are dead on. Kap played well.

The new rules against D backs are KILLING the 49ers right now. Is that irony?

That, Phantom Personal Fouls, and REAL personal fouls.

It isn't even the quantity of the penalties. Through three games nearly all of them have come at the worst possible time.

Marvin49

Reaction score
The Battle #83":bpah91po said:
Kap sucks. He might have nice little stat sheet but he is so unclutch. The faster the 49ers front office realize this the faster yall can actually improve in finding an actual Qb. Kap is alright, but he's not a Franchise QB

You mad we beat the Broncos santa clara whiners?

Might want to look again. Aint over.