49ers vs cards this weekend

Laloosh

Reaction score
loafoftatupu":drjuvhly said:
Laloosh":drjuvhly said:
Unfortunately for them, they have to play at home next week... 1-3?
The Niners were 1-2 last year too, came back pretty strong then. Of course they have a different level of opponent to face this year. I think that if they go 2-1 in this next 3 games they will be fine, dicey if they get to 1-3 and trouble if they go 1-4.

I don't want the Niners to win ever, but if they could get back to what made them (running the ball, physical defense) it could work for them. Missing Smith and Bowman is certainly affecting their defense, especially in the 2nd half.

No pressure with the standard front will put that secondary in harms way.

I expect them to go on a run when they get some guys back. Not having Davis and McDonald is just crazy and I'd imagine that's why they didn't run the ball much. Can't imagine playing a game with both Miller and Willson out.

Not going to pass up on an opportunity to rub their nose in the fact that they seem to lose at home in that brand new stadium.

WilsonMVP

Reaction score
loafoftatupu":3nk6jl4i said:
Laloosh":3nk6jl4i said:
The Niners were 1-2 last year too, came back pretty strong then. Of course they have a different level of opponent to face this year. I think that if they go 2-1 in this next 3 games they will be fine, dicey if they get to 1-3 and trouble if they go 1-4.

I don't want the Niners to win ever, but if they could get back to what made them (running the ball, physical defense) it could work for them. Missing Smith and Bowman is certainly affecting their defense, especially in the 2nd half.

The problem is that their running game sucks. Kaepernick is almost the leading rusher after 3 games....

Gore 139 yards
Kaep 129 yards
Hyde 63 yards

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
Over on the Denialzone they are pretty much blaming bad calls for their craptastic record and how the league is out to get them somehow. Full meltdown mode, it's quite lovely! :lol:

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
WilsonMVP":231y92c2 said:
loafoftatupu":231y92c2 said:
Laloosh":231y92c2 said:

The problem is that their running game sucks. Kaepernick is almost the leading rusher after 3 games....

Gore 139 yards
Kaep 129 yards
Hyde 63 yards
But but but but the refs! -the Denialzone

Laloosh

Reaction score
Was watching NFL Now and the Kaepernick presser was hilarious. Guy came out in sun glasses. What a good day to be a Seahawks fan.

seahawk12thman

Reaction score
Sorry boys, as much as I'm enjoying the 1-2 record, Niners end losing streak while beating the eagles next week.

Marvin49

Reaction score
loafoftatupu":253ly6pz said:
Laloosh":253ly6pz said:

If only it were that easy.

No question they are feeling the loss of those defenders, but they are still playing well enough on defense to be 3-0....IF THEY COULD STOP HANDING THE OPPOSITION 1ST DOWNS BY PENALTY ALL THE TIME. I'd have to look it up, but my guess is that from a numbers perspective their D hasn't allowed that many yards. It's all the damn penalties that are just KILLING them. Youth, bad calls, and just stupid penalties. Refs have made a number of ridiculous calls over the past three weeks, but they haven't all been bad calls. Stupid errors at the worst times.

Barakas

Reaction score
I am so happy to see the 40whiners assume the role of crying about bad officiating. For years after XL any time a Seahawk fan would even mention the tiniest thing about the officiating we would receive non stop crap for being whiners.

It's just nice to have shirked that image and given it lock, stock, and barrel to Santa Clara. Thanks Denialzone!!

Marvin49

Reaction score
Barakas":185oghus said:
I am so happy to see the 40whiners assume the role of crying about bad officiating. For years after XL any time a Seahawk fan would even mention the tiniest thing about the officiating we would receive non stop crap for being whiners.

It's just nice to have shirked that image and given it lock, stock, and barrel to Santa Clara. Thanks Denialzone!!

For the record, I always thought the Seahawks got hosed in the SB. I was actually rooting for them in that game.

There have been a ton of tough calls in the first three weeks, but there have also been legit, backbreaking calls. Niners are 1-2 because they deserve to be.

SF49r

Reaction score
Idk but that roughing the passer call was ABSOLUTELY horrible and a big momentum shifter

Laloosh

Reaction score
About to grab the iPad and fall asleep to the soothing sounds of Santa Clara hearts breaking. Game Rewind is amazing...

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
seahawk12thman":2ro5zfn0 said:
Sorry boys, as much as I'm enjoying the 1-2 record, Niners end losing streak while beating the eagles next week.
Not sure that happens, they are in self destruct mode. The Eagles are not a good match up for them.

Melencause

Reaction score
[youtube]WVtG-ATQUSI[/youtube]

Hope this doesn't happen in our stadium. smh

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
Marvin, serious question for you. Do you still think I was just being a blind Seahawks homer when I said I was concerned about your offense between weeks one and two and you shrugged me off?

Laloosh

Reaction score
RolandDeschain":1cb8tm0n said:
ringless":1cb8tm0n said:
http://www.sbnation.com/lookit/2014/9/21/6803079/jim-harbaugh-handshake-bruce-arians-cardinals-49ers

LOL!
Jim's handshake after the game!
What a tool.

Lol, not sure how I missed that post. He and that fan base deserve eachother.