49ers vs cards this weekend

volsunghawk

Reaction score
The Battle #83":2insmlq9 said:
Marvin49":2insmlq9 said:
The Battle #83":2insmlq9 said:
Kap sucks. He might have nice little stat sheet but he is so unclutch. The faster the 49ers front office realize this the faster yall can actually improve in finding an actual Qb. Kap is alright, but he's not a Franchise QB

You mad we beat the Broncos santa clara whiners?

Might want to look again. Air over.

yeah my bad spoke too soon. Sherman should shut his mouth and just play.

Love the irony here.

*talks trash*

*gets called on it*

*says Sherman should shut up*

:34853_doh:

korboko

Reaction score
Why are people saying that it's doom and gloom for the the 49ers after going 1-2. If I remember correctly, they had the same record in Week 3 and went on to the NFCCG. Also on the flip side, the Cardinals being praised boggles the mind. They have also went 3-0 two seasons ago but failed to even get a winning record. What's so different about this year and the years that both teams had the same record?

Marvin49

Reaction score
RolandDeschain":k2qe3kjl said:
Marvin, serious question for you. Do you still think I was just being a blind Seahawks homer when I said I was concerned about your offense between weeks one and two and you shrugged me off?

I think the offenses biggest issue is the same issue they have on defense.

Penalties. I'm not talking about bad calls either. I'm talking about 100% deserved stupid penalties.

Over and Over they are facing 3rd and 20+ because they get a stupid holding call, a Personal Foul....whatever.

I don't think they are perfect by any stretch, but Kap still had a 103 rating and completed 78 % of his passes. The game was there for them to win and they completely killed themselves. This stretch in the 3rd/4th quarter is a perfect example. Completely derailed by penalties when they were set to take the lead.

1st and 10 at SF 20 (4:37) SF #78 and #56 report as eligible. B.Ellington right end to SF 21 for 1 yard (L.Foote).

2nd and 9 at SF 21 (4:02) (Shotgun) C.Kaepernick pass short middle to M.Crabtree to SF 33 for 12 yards (J.Powers).

1st and 10 at SF 33 (3:37) (No Huddle, Shotgun) C.Kaepernick pass short middle to S.Johnson to SF 45 for 12 yards (R.Johnson).

1st and 10 at SF 45 (3:00) (No Huddle, Shotgun) C.Kaepernick pass short right to A.Boldin to ARZ 49 for 6 yards (T.Jefferson).

2nd and 4 at ARI 49 (2:29) (No Huddle, Shotgun) C.Kaepernick pass short left to S.Johnson pushed ob at ARZ 17 for 32 yards (J.Bethel).

1st and 10 at ARI 17 (2:01) (No Huddle, Shotgun) C.Kaepernick pass short left to B.Lloyd to ARZ 12 for 5 yards (J.Bethel).

2nd and 5 at ARI 12 (1:47) (No Huddle, Shotgun) C.Kaepernick pass short right to A.Boldin to ARZ 6 for 6 yards (T.Jefferson). PENALTY on SF-A.Boldin, Unnecessary Roughness, 15 yards, enforced between downs.

1st and 10 at ARI 21 (1:18) (Shotgun) C.Kaepernick pass short left to M.Crabtree to ARZ 17 for 4 yards (L.Foote).

2nd and 6 at ARI 17 :)32) C.Kaepernick right tackle to ARZ 19 for -2 yards (T.Mathieu).

3rd and 8 at ARI 19 (15:00) (Shotgun) C.Kaepernick left end to ARZ 12 for 7 yards (J.Bethel). PENALTY on SF-J.Martin, Clipping, 15 yards, enforced at ARZ 19. 14 20

3rd and 23 at ARI 34 (14:32) (Shotgun) C.Kaepernick pass short left to M.Crabtree to ARZ 28 for 6 yards (T.Mathieu).

4th and 17 at ARI 28 (13:40) P.Dawson 45 yard field goal is BLOCKED (T.Kelly), Center-K.Nelson, Holder-A.Lee, RECOVERED by ARZ-E.Stinson at ARZ 47. E.Stinson to ARZ 47 for no gain (M.Iupati).

They drove 74 yards and then just destroyed the drive. That's the crap that they've been doing this year.

Look at some of these 3rd down distances...

3rd and 23 at ARI 34 (14:32) (Shotgun) C.Kaepernick pass short left to M.Crabtree to ARZ 28 for 6 yards (T.Mathieu).

3rd and 19 at SF 10 (4:14) (Shotgun) C.Kaepernick pass incomplete deep right to B.Lloyd.

You can't win when you put yourself in this position consistently.

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
Considering how many penalties the 49ers had last year, the number you have to this point thus far is surprising. 6.16 per game last year...12.0 per game this year thus far. That is insane. Seattle led the league with penalties last year at 8.0 per game, for comparison's sake. You did start out with a lot of penalties through three weeks last season, (11, 12, six for 29 total) and then had 10 in week four, but then you were pretty disciplined the rest of the year, so we'll see what happens going forward; but it's an obvious cause for concern at present.

SF49r

Reaction score
RolandDeschain":2trxax9h said:
Considering how many penalties the 49ers had last year, the number you have to this point thus far is surprising. 6.16 per game last year...12.0 per game this year thus far. That is insane. Seattle led the league with penalties last year at 8.0 per game, for comparison's sake. You did start out with a lot of penalties through three weeks last season, (11, 12, six for 29 total) and then had 10 in week four, but then you were pretty disciplined the rest of the year, so we'll see what happens going forward; but it's an obvious cause for concern at present.

I have no idea if its because this team is really that undisciplined or if the refs are really after us this year since there have a been a handful of calls these past 3 games that have been really ridiculous. I am not a conspiracy theorist kind of guy, I don't like to think that the refs specifically target teams but after watching these 3 past games and seeing how many bogus calls went against us, it's starting to become believable to me.

Marvin49

Reaction score
SF49r":3vx7iz53 said:
RolandDeschain":3vx7iz53 said:

I have no idea if its because this team is really that undisciplined or if the refs are really after us this year since there have a been a handful of calls these past 3 games that have been really ridiculous. I am not a conspiracy theorist kind of guy, I don't like to think that the refs specifically target teams but after watching these 3 past games and seeing how many bogus calls went against us, it's starting to become believable to me.

I don't buy into conspiracy's. I think the refs had had some rough days the past few weeks and I think a lot of those flags were legit.

Jville

Reaction score
In the spirit of searching for game humor, how about this moment?
1411396825000 922 block
Count snapshot of blocked field goal with 9 defenders.
[urltargetblank]http://www.azcentral.com/story/sports/heat-index/2014/09/22/cardinals-blocked-a-49ers-field-goal-with-9-players-on-the-field/16044623/?hootPostID=4f8e32c8746e1ec0286ba571cfd2b13b[/urltargetblank]

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
Jville":5djmw2mt said:
In the spirit of searching for game humor, how about this moment?
1411396825000 922 block
Count snapshot of blocked field goal with 9 defenders.
[urltargetblank]http://www.azcentral.com/story/sports/heat-index/2014/09/22/cardinals-blocked-a-49ers-field-goal-with-9-players-on-the-field/16044623/?hootPostID=4f8e32c8746e1ec0286ba571cfd2b13b[/urltargetblank]
You see they were cheating because they didn't have the required number of players on the field and that confused the Niners so they forgot to block, IT'S NOT FAIR! - whiner trolls everywhere 8)

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
Marvin49":hlr7ydi7 said:
I don't buy into conspiracy's. I think the refs had had some rough days the past few weeks and I think a lot of those flags were legit.
I believe conspiracies exist here and there, but that they're certainly not common. Also, what's the motivation for an anti-49ers conspiracy? (I'm asking this to SF49r, really) The NFL loves the ratings an inter-division rivalry brings, and the 49ers are the ones that need a little help here, in that regard.

I guess I'm saying that if there was an officiating conspiracy in play right now, it'd help the 49ers if anything, not hurt them. *shrug*

irocdave

Reaction score
Anyone else enjoying the NFL flip the script on the "cornerstone" franchises? It's frigging hilarious to watch. The self righteous fan bases are going bonkers....Their finally experiencing the NFL punch to the gut Hawks fans have had shoved down their collective throat during the 90's and 00's. Starts with a couple of "questionable calls" in several games each season that impact the score and record, next step is the mediots not mentioning the calls, bad luck whatever then all the sudden your teams a bottom feeder in the NFL media blitz scheme of things. You know you hit bottom when your team gets a win ripped away from them at the end of the game by a blatantly bad call a couple of times when coaching jobs are on the line and the mediots don't even reference it in the highlights.

Niners are almost there. To close the loop, no national mediot coverage ='s the equivalent of the death sentence in the NFL. This will last 10+ years unless your owner makes a big splash and hires a coach or signs a player that the NFL is trying to promote. Even then it's a crap shoot to get out of that doghouse, see SB 40. Even Holmgren wasn't enough to influence the NFL's unofficial influence.

The difference in most games isn't much. When you have players that are constantly in trouble with the law, a couch that cannot be defended when dealing with the NFL cash cow mediots, a QB that doesn't get it when it comes to those same mediots you get an idea where the niners are headed. That video of a niners fan punching a female cards fan from yesterday isn't going to help the cause either.

Enjoy the quick trip to the bottom. Once your there it takes a LONG time to get back up.

SF49r

Reaction score
RolandDeschain":24cagti6 said:
Marvin49":24cagti6 said:
I believe conspiracies exist here and there, but that they're certainly not common. Also, what's the motivation for an anti-49ers conspiracy? (I'm asking this to SF49r, really) The NFL loves the ratings an inter-division rivalry brings, and the 49ers are the ones that need a little help here, in that regard.

I guess I'm saying that if there was an officiating conspiracy in play right now, it'd help the 49ers if anything, not hurt them. *shrug*
I have no idea why we would even be targeted in the first place honestly

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
irocdave":1l0i8xp4 said:
Anyone else enjoying the NFL flip the script on the "cornerstone" franchises? It's frigging hilarious to watch. The self righteous fan bases are going bonkers....Their finally experiencing the NFL punch to the gut Hawks fans have had shoved down their collective throat during the 90's and 00's. Starts with a couple of "questionable calls" in several games each season that impact the score and record, next step is the mediots not mentioning the calls, bad luck whatever then all the sudden your teams a bottom feeder in the NFL media blitz scheme of things. You know you hit bottom when your team gets a win ripped away from them at the end of the game by a blatantly bad call a couple of times when coaching jobs are on the line and the mediots don't even reference it in the highlights.

Niners are almost there. To close the loop, no national mediot coverage ='s the equivalent of the death sentence in the NFL. This will last 10+ years unless your owner makes a big splash and hires a coach or signs a player that the NFL is trying to promote. Even then it's a crap shoot to get out of that doghouse, see SB 40. Even Holmgren wasn't enough to influence the NFL's unofficial influence.

The difference in most games isn't much. When you have players that are constantly in trouble with the law, a couch that cannot be defended when dealing with the NFL cash cow mediots, a QB that doesn't get it when it comes to those same mediots you get an idea where the niners are headed. That video of a niners fan punching a female cards fan from yesterday isn't going to help the cause either.

Enjoy the quick trip to the bottom. Once your there it takes a LONG time to get back up.
Good post man. You may well be correct.

loafoftatupu

Reaction score
The Battle #83":3t285lzu said:
Have a good cry tonight SC 49ers while holding your old vhs tapes.

Is that something you have a little experience with?

After all, being in "Rival country" and having a username carrying the details of a Niner's wide receiver (during the last dark era) might associate you with a handful of said tapes.

Lot of hate in your posts.. Agents of the Dark Side.