49ers vs cards this weekend

SF49r

Reaction score
The Battle #83":2e0oe6wq said:
Kap sucks. He might have nice little stat sheet but he is so unclutch. The faster the 49ers front office realize this the faster yall can actually improve in finding an actual Qb. Kap is alright, but he's not a Franchise QB

You mad we beat the Broncos santa clara whiners?
Um the game is in OT?

The Battle #83

Reaction score
Marvin49":2gs3deo7 said:
The Battle #83":2gs3deo7 said:
Kap sucks. He might have nice little stat sheet but he is so unclutch. The faster the 49ers front office realize this the faster yall can actually improve in finding an actual Qb. Kap is alright, but he's not a Franchise QB

Might want to look again. Air over.

yeah my bad spoke too soon. Sherman should shut his mouth and just play. Tired of his tough guy act.

Marvin49

Reaction score
The Battle #83":12mazxx6 said:
Marvin49":12mazxx6 said:
The Battle #83":12mazxx6 said:

yeah my bad spoke too soon. Sherman should shut his mouth and just play. Tired of his tough guy act.

Ok, NOW it's over.

Mad Seattle won? Honestly, not really. I mean I always want division teams to lose, but Niners have far, far bigger fish to fry right now. I don't care what the rest of the division is doing because it really won't matter if the Niners are simply handing games to the other team.

CLEAR they are really missing guys (Vernon Davis, Anthony Davis, Tramaine Brock, Aldon Smith, Navorro Bowman), but more clear that they have their big toe in their crosshairs on just about every critical situation.

The Battle #83

Reaction score
Marvin49":134v5cz0 said:
The Battle #83":134v5cz0 said:
Marvin49":134v5cz0 said:
The Battle #83":134v5cz0 said:

Ok, NOW it's over.

Mad Seattle won? Honestly, not really. I mean I always want division teams to lose, but Niners have far, far bigger fish to fry right now. I don't care what the rest of the division is doing because it really won't matter if the Niners are simply handing games to the other team.

CLEAR they are really missing guys (Vernon Davis, Anthony Davis, Tramaine Brock, Aldon Smith, Navorro Bowman), but more clear that they have their big toe in their crosshairs on just about every critical situation.

I think you are mad. These arent our Grandpa's Seahawks. We have a ring and they're is nothing stopping us from getting more. :3:

Marvin49

Reaction score
The Battle #83":30p0zu16 said:
Marvin49":30p0zu16 said:
The Battle #83":30p0zu16 said:
Marvin49":30p0zu16 said:

Ok, NOW it's over.

I think you are mad. These arent our Grandpa's Seahawks. We have a ring and they're is nothing stopping us from getting more. :3:

Lol. Think what you want to think. Of course I would rather they lost, but at this point it may not matter. 49ers are killing themselves and winning the division is the last thing on my mind. Winning a freakin game and not self destructing is what's on my mind.

CPHawk

Reaction score
SF gets the eagles next week, hello 1-3 9ers.

loafoftatupu

Reaction score
rlkats":3i1bot48 said:
Well Marvin. I hate to agree with ya. The niners deserve the loss. But i will tell you this Kap is over he will never develop into a descent QB. Teams are now just constantly blitzing up the middle with slight pressure on the edge. Result a lost and confused weak QB. If he cant run we will not win simple
You make a great point about that soft edge pressure. Especially if the defense can force Kap to his left. I still think he is going to get better. Still a very young guy.

The Cards had no business winning that game, but that is how it goes sometimes. I'll take it.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
rlkats":2zl9d720 said:
The Battle #83":2zl9d720 said:
I'm not scared of the cardinals. They're the lowly cardinals and they will never get a ring in our lifetime

Wow i remember when people said that about the hawks.
They still do, check out Marvin and Popeye's peeps over on the denialzone. 8)

The Battle #83

Reaction score
Marvin49":30jiwqzb said:
Lol. Think what you want to think. Of course I would rather they lost, but at this point it may not matter. 49ers are killing themselves and winning the division is the last thing on my mind. Winning a freakin game and not self destructing is what's on my mind.

Hopefully your team gets a handle on the penalties when we face y'all. I want us to beat y'all at your best.

ringless

Reaction score
Marvin, missing players is something every team has to go through. The Cardinals Clearly have used it as an excuse for losses this season. No Dansby, Dockett, Washington, Palmer, abraham, Rucker, 2nd/3rd string Rbs, and now Cromartie. Tyrann got to play this week in a limited roll. But we've risen up in all 3 games. The difference is we've stayed disciplined, we don't commit stupid penalty bc our coach makes a huge deal about them in practice.

People over there are still convinced that you guys were and are the better team in all 3 games. But the performance doesn't match the delusions.

Barakas

Reaction score
MizzouHawkGal":11q8nfzj said:
CPHawk":11q8nfzj said:
Philadelphia is the worst 3-0 team this year. The have NO defense none.

The eagles won't need any defense....how many 2nd half points have the 49ers scored?? And remember they played the world's worse defense in the Cowboys and still barely scored :)

The real question is, can the 40whiners defense stop the eagles offense.

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
MizzouHawkGal":1ct62rcd said:
CPHawk":1ct62rcd said:

Neither did Chicago.

The Niners have a ton of problems right now, the Eagles are a horrible match-up for them.

I think Philly wins too. Then it gets really fun in Santa Clara :stirthepot:

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
Hasselbeck":1vut6ads said:
MizzouHawkGal":1vut6ads said:
CPHawk":1vut6ads said:

Neither did Chicago.

The Niners have a ton of problems right now, the Eagles are a horrible match-up for them.

I think Philly wins too. Then it gets really fun in Santa Clara :stirthepot:
It'd be just fine with me.

Marvin49

Reaction score
ringless":nqbsumdg said:
Marvin, missing players is something every team has to go through. The Cardinals Clearly have used it as an excuse for losses this season. No Dansby, Dockett, Washington, Palmer, abraham, Rucker, 2nd/3rd string Rbs, and now Cromartie. Tyrann got to play this week in a limited roll. But we've risen up in all 3 games. The difference is we've stayed disciplined, we don't commit stupid penalty bc our coach makes a huge deal about them in practice.

People over there are still convinced that you guys were and are the better team in all 3 games. But the performance doesn't match the delusions.

Don't misunderstand me. They are really missing those guys and it showed, but the Cards deserved the win. Niners shot themselves in the foot at every opportunity and the Cards capitalized. Gratz on 3-0.

Jville

Reaction score
iu

Loved the result!

Laloosh

Reaction score
Unfortunately for them, they have to play at home next week... 1-3?

loafoftatupu

Reaction score
Laloosh":3ksbcgor said:
Unfortunately for them, they have to play at home next week... 1-3?
The Niners were 1-2 last year too, came back pretty strong then. Of course they have a different level of opponent to face this year. I think that if they go 2-1 in this next 3 games they will be fine, dicey if they get to 1-3 and trouble if they go 1-4.

I don't want the Niners to win ever, but if they could get back to what made them (running the ball, physical defense) it could work for them. Missing Smith and Bowman is certainly affecting their defense, especially in the 2nd half.

No pressure with the standard front will put that secondary in harms way.