A REAl COACH ... Did any1 see what a real coach DOES tonight

rjdriver

Reaction score
What does the OP drink and where can I buy some?

We've all been frustrated with PC's in-game management and decisions at times, but I believe outside of game time, there is no one better.

Coach Bellicheat is a world beater no doubt, a football genius. I'm looking forward to seeing him in New England and hope we get another shot at him in January.

West TX Hawk

Reaction score
hawkporvida":206zpvjt said:
Bigpumpkin I ll say this is IF !!! this organization had what they had would it matter ? HELL NO shit ill take HALF of what they have accomplished !!

I'm sure everyone here would love another chance at a second title. But be thankful Carroll has at least gotten Seattle its first. Fans of the Browns, Lions, Falcons, Jaguars, Panthers, Texans, Bengals, Eagles, Vikings, Bills and Titans have never even won 1 Super Bowl with some of those never have even appeared. Fans of the Jets and Chiefs have been waiting 47+ years for even another SB appearance.

Pete certainly has his flaws and they're talked about in other threads, but believe us, it could definitely be a whole lot worse. Be thankful we've been relevant the last 5 years.

themunn

Reaction score
Their three touchdowns came from drives of 21, 22 and 47 yards.

McDaniels is AMAZING

Threedee

Reaction score
As long as Pete chooses to hire an incompetent buffoon at OC, and is overall unable to get the most out of other coaches, you have to hold it against him when evaluating him. It goes without saying that it makes him vastly inferior to Bellichick.

Overseasfan

Reaction score
Belichick is widely regarded as the best coach in the NFL for a reason. Doesn't mean Pete is a bad coach. He's without a single doubt the best at evaluating talent and probably has the greatest defensive mind among HCs.

getnasty

Reaction score
Think about the fact that one play separates Carroll from having 2 rings and Bilicheck from having 3, and Carroll has been in Seattle half as long as Belicheck has been in NE. The OP sounds like Emmitt Smith

Rob12

Reaction score
Without reading the OP I feel comfortable knowing that this is a BB thread.

He's the best coach I've ever witnessed. Hate saying it, but credit deserves to be given when it's deserved. NE is down to their third string rookie QB and doesn't miss a beat. Unbelievable.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rob12

Reaction score
LymonHawk":2d9mc043 said:
They won tonight because even their 3rd string QB is better than our #1.

Jacoby Brissett is better than Russell Wilson?

Rob12

Reaction score
rjdriver":1nl95maf said:
What does the OP drink and where can I buy some?

We've all been frustrated with PC's in-game management and decisions at times, but I believe outside of game time, there is no one better.

Coach Bellicheat is a world beater no doubt, a football genius. I'm looking forward to seeing him in New England and hope we get another shot at him in January.

Pete is great, BB is legendary. I don't like the man one bit but that's the truth. He can plug and play at QB and still not miss a beat?

We wish we had that. And again I love Pete. But BB is on another level.

ivotuk

Reaction score
Okay, who farted?

But seriously dude, if you want to talk about the head coach of an AFCE team, do so in the NFL Forum please.

If you haven't availed yourself of the rules just yet, please do so. Repeated infractions will be rewarded with time outs.

uncle fester

Reaction score
My standard response to complaints about Pete is "Jim Mora" *

This may mean I'm too easily pleased to some eyes. What it actually represents is (personally) hoping for 27 years that the team I supported to be - at least - not a laughing stock, or - at best - relevant.

The last few years have been insane from that perspective. Contract-wise, there's potentially 5 more. I'm happy enjoying the ride, because it never lasts.

*sometimes replaced with either Kelly Stouffer, Tom Flores or Kelly Jennings.

NINEster

Reaction score
Rob12":2ect0o4l said:
LymonHawk":2ect0o4l said:
They won tonight because even their 3rd string QB is better than our #1.

Jacoby Brissett is better than Russell Wilson?

Brissett is the 2nd best NC State QB in the NFL right now after Mike Glennon.

:mrgreen:

NINEster

Reaction score
getnasty":295i4ui2 said:
Think about the fact that one play separates Carroll from having 2 rings and Bilicheck from having 3, and Carroll has been in Seattle half as long as Belicheck has been in NE. The OP sounds like Emmitt Smith

Jermaine Kearse would be David Tyree if the Hawks won the Super Bowl.....don't forget that. People keep thinking that it was a nice methodical drive to the 1 yard line and forget that catch....a type of catch to my knowledge that has only happened once before in NFL history (Antonio Freeman Monday Night Football). In many ways that is a freakier catch than Odell Beckham's catch against the Cowboys.

And don't forget the Tyree play as well as the Welker drop are two big singular plays in the two Patriot Super Bowl losses.

Wilson's hurry up drives in that Super Bowl were good, but BB limited him pretty well the rest of the game and made sure they didn't get an easy walk in TD at the end (that's probably an easy TD against most teams).

fenderbender123

Reaction score
A football coach who's won a championship in both college and the NFL is "average". I didn't know that. But that's why I like coming to this site...it's educational. I learn things here.

Siouxhawk

Reaction score
Did anyone see how bad the Texans played? They were uninspired and sloppy. Their defensive backs, especially No. 24, gave too much cushion, couldn't wrap up a tackle, made stupid penalties and couldn't contain the outside. It was pathetic. Then they fumble 2 kickoffs, giving the Patriots red zone field position that the converted into 10 points. Houston should've come out smelling blood; instead they were the ones donating plasma to give the Patriots life.

pmedic920

Reaction score
ivotuk":3vx3or7g said:
Okay, who farted?

But seriously dude, if you want to talk about the head coach of an AFCE team, do so in the NFL Forum please.

If you haven't availed yourself of the rules just yet, please do so. Repeated infractions will be rewarded with time outs.

Seems like a good "shack" topic to me

:{)

canfan

Reaction score
hawkporvida":vo80y9wz said:
First im a die hard hawkfan and love my hawks .... Now let me say this Carroll got a LONG way to go before he is consider a great coach or to me consider a good coach!!! Before i get ALL the backlash about what a great coach Carroll is ( which he isn't average at best ) lets get something straight ... Carroll not great just cause he won 1 SuperBowl that doesn't make him great maybe good if he can win another !!! Now let me tell who's GREAT his name is BELICHEAT aka Belichick now thats a GREAT coach !!! its not what he accomplished already but what he is currently doing with his team... example no QB .... ALOT of hurt players on D and all they do is win football games .... i dont want to hear that they havent played anyone bullshit.... neither has the hawks !!! Great coaches make adjustments like Belicheat it doesnt matter who is in QB ,,RB..WR shit anyone all he does is adjust to what they player does best !!!! the players dont make the coaches ... The coaches make the players ... CARROLL is mediocre compared to Belicheat .... I cheer for these hawks every sunday but they have the WRONG coach coaching them !!!

just my take !!

Half of what you said is right - Belichek is undeniably the best prepared and most innovative coach I have seen in my time. The rest of what you said makes no sense. The ONLY coach with more wins since 2012 than Pete Carroll is Bellichek. Since Bellichek is under contract to the Patriots and Pete Carroll is the "WRONG" coach, who do you propose to replace him? For getting half of your idea correct?

5_Golden_Rings

Reaction score
hawkporvida":116jmr3v said:
First im a die hard hawkfan and love my hawks .... Now let me say this Carroll got a LONG way to go before he is consider a great coach or to me consider a good coach!!! Before i get ALL the backlash about what a great coach Carroll is ( which he isn't average at best ) lets get something straight ... Carroll not great just cause he won 1 SuperBowl that doesn't make him great maybe good if he can win another !!! Now let me tell who's GREAT his name is BELICHEAT aka Belichick now thats a GREAT coach !!! its not what he accomplished already but what he is currently doing with his team... example no QB .... ALOT of hurt players on D and all they do is win football games .... i dont want to hear that they havent played anyone bullshit.... neither has the hawks !!! Great coaches make adjustments like Belicheat it doesnt matter who is in QB ,,RB..WR shit anyone all he does is adjust to what they player does best !!!! the players dont make the coaches ... The coaches make the players ... CARROLL is mediocre compared to Belicheat .... I cheer for these hawks every sunday but they have the WRONG coach coaching them !!!

just my take !!
It's true that Belicheat is a truly great coach. He's a once in a lifetime coach. The only one I think that comes close in the modern era in terms of adaptability is Bill Walsh, who created the WCO because his super talented QB had a career injury when he was with the Bengals.

Aros":116jmr3v said:
FlyingGreg":116jmr3v said:
Where is the popcorn. This one is going to get fun...

:snack:

Oh no you don't get off that easy. Get after it... :stirthepot:
Every time I see you post I just can't take my eyes off your avatar.

West TX Hawk":116jmr3v said:
hawkporvida":116jmr3v said:
Bigpumpkin I ll say this is IF !!! this organization had what they had would it matter ? HELL NO shit ill take HALF of what they have accomplished !!

I'm sure everyone here would love another chance at a second title. But be thankful Carroll has at least gotten Seattle its first. Fans of the Browns, Lions, Falcons, Jaguars, Panthers, Texans, Bengals, Vikings, Bills and Titans have never even won 1 Super Bowl with some of those never have even appeared. Fans of the Jets and Chiefs have been waiting 47+ years for even another SB appearance.

Pete certainly has his flaws and they're talked about in other threads, but believe us, it could definitely be a whole lot worse. Be thankful we've been relevant the last 5 years.
Exactly... You could have had Jim Tomsula as coach. Think about that one...

It could always be worse. Case in point:

ivotuk":116jmr3v said:
Okay, who farted?
Jim Tomsula.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7xp1cSDqEBg

Largent80

Reaction score
randomation":2labnkxo said:
Saw what a real OC can do most certainly, imagine what Russ could do with McDaniels as his OC.

This should be the topic title because the OC completely tailored the offense to the player. And to people that think changing the OC at this point would be a disaster, I offer up that game as proof that you may need to reconsider your opinion.

Siouxhawk

Reaction score
Largent80":1mupu53d said:
randomation":1mupu53d said:
Saw what a real OC can do most certainly, imagine what Russ could do with McDaniels as his OC.

This should be the topic title because the OC completely tailored the offense to the player. And to people that think changing the OC at this point would be a disaster, I offer up that game as proof that you may need to reconsider your opinion.
As our OC has done for our unique QB 4 years running.

Latest posts