A REAl COACH ... Did any1 see what a real coach DOES tonight

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
Largent80":3fg7jjba said:
randomation":3fg7jjba said:
Saw what a real OC can do most certainly, imagine what Russ could do with McDaniels as his OC.

This should be the topic title because the OC completely tailored the offense to the player. And to people that think changing the OC at this point would be a disaster, I offer up that game as proof that you may need to reconsider your opinion.
Agreed. ....and I'll leave it at that.

5_Golden_Rings

Reaction score
Not to throw a monkey in the wrench, but you people do realize that Bevell's offense is in fact taylor made for Wilson, right? Spreading the defense out gives him room to do what he does best: run around like a headless chicken beforw he walks on water.

The reason Seattle has struggled on offense is three-fold: (1) Wilsom is hobbled. (2) The offensive line is not good. (3) A back like Lynch is the counterweight that keeps teams from spreading out to contain Wilson and the horizontal passing game.

As a non-Seahawks fan, frim 2012 to just last year, Bevell had the PERFECT scheme for the personnel Seattle had. With the loss of Lynch and Wilson's mobility, yes, it isn't the right scheme anymore. But how could he plan on Wilson's injury? And as for the Lynch factor, the team was betting on Rawls taking his place. Of course Rawls has been hurt too.

And that's your answer.

As for Beliceat and Brissett, you don't think he didn't install that studf in the off-season knowing Brady was out four games? They could plan for Brady's suspension. Seattle could not plan for Wilson's injury.

Chapow

Reaction score
hawkporvida":m9vuup1u said:
First im a die hard hawkfan and love my hawks .... Now let me say this Carroll got a LONG way to go before he is consider a great coach or to me consider a good coach!!! Before i get ALL the backlash about what a great coach Carroll is ( which he isn't average at best ) lets get something straight ... Carroll not great just cause he won 1 SuperBowl that doesn't make him great maybe good if he can win another !!! Now let me tell who's GREAT his name is BELICHEAT aka Belichick now thats a GREAT coach !!! its not what he accomplished already but what he is currently doing with his team... example no QB .... ALOT of hurt players on D and all they do is win football games .... i dont want to hear that they havent played anyone bullshit.... neither has the hawks !!! Great coaches make adjustments like Belicheat it doesnt matter who is in QB ,,RB..WR shit anyone all he does is adjust to what they player does best !!!! the players dont make the coaches ... The coaches make the players ... CARROLL is mediocre compared to Belicheat .... I cheer for these hawks every sunday but they have the WRONG coach coaching them !!!

just my take !!

If you are setting the bar for "real coach" at Belichick, then there are currently no real coaches in the NFL other than Belichick himself and there have been very, very few real coaches in the entire history of the NFL.

I'm no Patriots fan, not by a long shot, but Belichick is one of the greatest coaches of all time.

Threedee

Reaction score
Siouxhawk":11an3wj5 said:
Largent80":11an3wj5 said:
randomation":11an3wj5 said:
Saw what a real OC can do most certainly, imagine what Russ could do with McDaniels as his OC.

This should be the topic title because the OC completely tailored the offense to the player. And to people that think changing the OC at this point would be a disaster, I offer up that game as proof that you may need to reconsider your opinion.
As our OC has done for our unique QB 4 years running.

Yes, all of those poorly disguised play calls are really tailored to Russell.

Seahwkgal

Reaction score
Hawkporvida, there is always room on the Cheatriot bandwagon. We don't need you over here. Good bye.

sc85sis

Reaction score
Just enjoy the run this team is on for however long it lasts. Pete may not be the genius Belichick is, but he more than makes up for it in other ways. He's a special person and coach who not only gives his all to the team but also to the community. He brought people together to start A Better LA that no one else ever thought would work side by side—gang leaders, cops and others. He went into some of the worst neighborhoods in LA at all hours of the day and night to talk to people and see how he might help them (and help them help themselves) and did it long before the press got wind of it. He brought both USC and the Hawks back from the brink.

Enjoy it. This time is special. It will NOT last forever. Take it from a Trojans fan.

Latest posts