Status
Not open for further replies.

ClumsyLurk

Reaction score
jkitsune":2egudwry said:
HawkFan72":2egudwry said:
jkitsune":2egudwry said:
I am a doctor. They are unrelated.

Thank you! Like I said, it was just a passing comment by me that maybe there was a link. I never claimed to know what the heck I was talking about. I'm glad there is no connection.

No worries! Sorry if it sounded curt.
Doctor.

mjwhitay

Reaction score
The one where Pete says they'll know more on the protocol tests Wed or Thurs and since we didn't hear he's playing today, the sky has fallen once again

jkitsune

Reaction score
ClumsyLurk":hmbuzbxm said:
jkitsune":hmbuzbxm said:
HawkFan72":hmbuzbxm said:
jkitsune":hmbuzbxm said:
I am a doctor. They are unrelated.

Thank you! Like I said, it was just a passing comment by me that maybe there was a link. I never claimed to know what the heck I was talking about. I'm glad there is no connection.

No worries! Sorry if it sounded curt.
Doctor.

Doctor.

My entire med school graduation was one long string of this.

The Outfield

Reaction score
Mindsink":2v7pkt75 said:
Basis4day":2v7pkt75 said:
I can't stop people from speculating, but i highly suggest people learn about the protocol itself rather than simply base their conclusions on what another player did. No two concussions are the same:

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap200000 ... oncussions

This is the key:

"The thing that I think is important here is you don't manage concussions by a calendar," Dr. Herring said. "Some guys may come back in a week. Some guys may come back in six weeks. These steps don't have an expiration date on them. The player's history of injury and other issues come into play."

Once a team doctor signs off on a player's return, the player is evaluated in person by an unaffiliated concussion expert physician approved by both the NFL and NFL Players Association. This unaffiliated expert also must sign off on the player's health before he is allowed to return to play."

What if the unaffiliated expert is a 49ers fan? :|

ClumsyLurk

Reaction score
John Clayton losing it? Slayer taking its toll? He made the migraine connection on the radio just now

13thMan

Reaction score
Regardless, here's my take on the whole thing... Come Sunday, win or lose, I believe the outcome would be the same with or without Harvin.... just my .02.....

RCATES

Reaction score
Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu Well there it is fella's. No PH on Sunday.

Status
Not open for further replies.