Aros' Fearless Prediction Thread (Seahawks @ Patriots)

MontanaHawk05

Reaction score
I know everything points to a loss, but just because I like to troll my natural pessimism every once in a while...I'm gonna go for it.

Seattle 34
New England 31

RTD: 4-4

drdiags

Reaction score
No running game, no bueno. One of the rare +10 losses over the past few years. Not since the TJack/CBJ days.

Largent80

Reaction score
HawKnPeppa" Buffalo...BUFFALO gashed us for 400+ yds! [/quote said:
Buff is ranked #10 in the NFLin total offense and N.E. is #13....Buff BEAT them in Boston. Anything is possible.

So, I am delusional for stating what happened?.....Why don't you join the Brady fan club?

djb28

Reaction score
When the boards get cocky and predict a Seahawks blowout, I get nervous. Usually we lose. So when I see the Boards predicting a loss. I GET HAPPY! Keep it coming!

raisethe3

Reaction score
I am hoping for Hawks to pull the upset.

Hawks- 27
Patriots - 24

hawkfan68

Reaction score
When there was a season record prediction thread earlier, a few wise .Netters mentioned that during the season there is always a surprise loss and win. I believe the surprise loss was the Saints game and the hopefully the surprise win could be against the Pats. Got my fingers crossed!

NFSeahawks

Reaction score
A loss isn't a tie Davidnomi.

Patriots 34
Seahawks 24

YTDR: 5-2

Keyhawk

Reaction score
This game has the makings of a loss. That is why winning last Monday night was critical. We bounce back after the Pats game.

Bigpumpkin

Reaction score
The national thinking on this game is that the Seahawks don't have a "snowballs chance in hell" to win. Pete and Bevell will have to throw a real curveball at Brady if we are to win. It all depends on the pressure we can bring on Mr. Brady.

OP
OP
AROS

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
If this team was 100% healthy with an average OL it could be a different story.

Laloosh

Reaction score
I think a missing Bennett hurts too much.

SEA 23
NE 28

Cyrus12

Reaction score
easily a loss...pats are the way better team and super bowl champs this year. hawks wont beat them at any point this year...even in feb. 31-20 pats

ytd 7-0-1

OP
OP
AROS

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Laloosh":39ylfiqd said:
Largent80":39ylfiqd said:
I'll be here to rub it in your faces after we win.
And I'll love every bit of it.

Me too. We can have a big fat giant face rubbing party! :snack:

Hawkscanner

Reaction score
This Todd (me) has to sadly concur with grand poobah Todd (Aros) regarding his take on this game. Kam Chancellor's return will certainly help when it comes to covering Gronk ... but a short work week coupled with all the injuries, an inexperienced offensive line, and a real lame duck running game just spell disaster to me. Belichick is the master at taking away what a team does well and one of the very best I've ever seen at coming up with an effective game plan against an opponent. This Seahawks team is already one dimensional. Unless they are able to muster some semblance of a run game and somehow control the time of possession (keep the ball out of Brady's hands), I don't see any way we walk out of Foxboro with a win on Sunday. I'm calling it ...

Patriots 27
Seahawks 17

Hawkscanner

Reaction score
Largent80":2pk46jpa said:
It's easy to chalk this up as a loss, however, I'm taking the high road. Brady is a better passer than Taylor but he is a slug in the pocket and Avril is on fire also, Buffalo beat them at home this year.

Seahawks 27
Deflatriots 24

You know, I love ya bro -- but just like you whapped me upside the head when I was pining for starting Boykin for the injured RW ... I'm going to give you the same "what-cha thinking bro?" thing right back at ya. You're exactly right -- the Bills DID beat the Brady-less Jacoby Brissett led Patriots at home. They also just so happened to absolutely smoke that same Bills team 41-25 two weeks ago (courtesy of one Tom Brady) -- in Buffalo, mind you. I'm not saying it's impossible. After all, Russell and company beat Brady in Foxboro back in 2012. I'm just sayin'.

If you're right (and I sure hope you are), I will happily eat my portion of crow. Let's hope you're the one who's right and I'm wrong.

Latest posts