Aros' Fearless Prediction Thread (Seahawks @ Patriots)

bevellisthedevil

Reaction score
Kearse will catch a ball with his anus and then Bevell will call a successful slant to Lockett in the endzone at the end of game to lose by 13.

30-17 pats

cymatica

Reaction score
Pete and bevell open it up. Our defense has been good on the road (better i think, maybe the noise hurts them) when officiated consistently. We play down to opponents but also step up, sometimes manhandle the better teams. This feels like an underdog game where they make everyone pay for not giving them a chance.

I think the hawks suprise everyone, go into foxborough fired up and lay the wood.

31-17 seattle

Phoenix

Reaction score
Seahawks 31
Patriots 30

2 touchdowns in the 1st half - 2 in the 2nd, plus a FG for the win.
One missed extra point by NE :)

Ambrose83

Reaction score
First loss by more then 10 in a long time... This game literally has no advantage for us.

35-21 pats

2_0_6

Reaction score
When the schedule came out, I had a feeling then this would be a L on the schedule but thought it would be a close game. After the past few weeks of a torched defense, a running game that needs to be on a milk carton, and having no Bennett this is going to be an ugly game.

Pats 34
Hawks 20

Missing_Clink

Reaction score
Sadly the no blowout loss streak was going to end at some point. This is the week

Hawks 10
Pats 31

Overseasfan

Reaction score
Defense still tired after a short week and 40 minutes on the field last game. No Bennett. Wilson isn't 100% yet. No running game.

I really hate doing this but I'm predicting a loss for the first time this season.

Seahawks: 24
Patriots: 31

RTD: 5-2-1

Largent80

Reaction score
Hawkscanner":1n7qtyn9 said:
Largent80":1n7qtyn9 said:
It's easy to chalk this up as a loss, however, I'm taking the high road. Brady is a better passer than Taylor but he is a slug in the pocket and Avril is on fire also, Buffalo beat them at home this year.

Seahawks 27
Deflatriots 24

You know, I love ya bro -- but just like you whapped me upside the head when I was pining for starting Boykin for the injured RW ... I'm going to give you the same "what-cha thinking bro?" thing right back at ya. You're exactly right -- the Bills DID beat the Brady-less Jacoby Brissett led Patriots at home. They also just so happened to absolutely smoke that same Bills team 41-25 two weeks ago (courtesy of one Tom Brady) -- in Buffalo, mind you. I'm not saying it's impossible. After all, Russell and company beat Brady in Foxboro back in 2012. I'm just sayin'.

If you're right (and I sure hope you are), I will happily eat my portion of crow. Let's hope you're the one who's right and I'm wrong.

See, I am looking at this side of the coin. The last 3 weeks the team has really battled, and doing it missing key players. This type of conditioning hardens a team, and while hardening them, can actually lead to playing looser. These are mostly players in their 20's who recover way faster than our old asses do.

Plus, the Hawks have nothing to lose and a lot to gain by winning this game. I'm just looking at intangibles here, but after being a musician all my life I know that the more seat time I get behind my drum kit, the better I get.

A

Anonymous

Before every game this year, I have had a good feeling about making a Seahawks win projection. I'm an optimist (homer) after all. This time, I find myself in the unique position of not being as optimistic.

Sure, Graham has emerged from healing hell, Russell: healthier, offense (in general) is on the up-swing, sans a running game. Defensively, the familiarity of playing against the Pats alone, and what has got to be a novel's-worth of research done on that team, has me confident.

Here is my problem(s):

Gronk, Brady, Edelman, Danny.... the list goes on. The Cheatriots have one of the most inventive and innovative approaches to offense:in the league. Anything can and will happen. They are good. Very good.

It will take a supreme effort in all phases, fair officiating, and a pinch if good luck, to win this game. Any of those elements not present on Sunday will spell a loss. All of that, and the Foxboro season ticket holders get a rare chance to watch us play live.

Pats: 24
Hawks: 21

blazen2392

Reaction score
41 -27 patriots

I don't know why i feel good about this loss. It feels so much better knowing you aren't supposed to win.

onanygivensunday

Reaction score
Hawks win on a late 4th quarter questionable DPI call by zebras....

SEA 24

NE 23

Hawknballs

Reaction score
At this point in the season I don't see us winning this game on the road as beat up as we have been against a patriots team that is at the top of their game.

I don't see our depleted LB's and DE's being much help against Gronk and Bennett.

new england has an offense nearly as good as the ones we saw in new orleans and arguably a much better defense than those two teams and is obviously better coached.

34-13 Patriots.

now if we face them again this year it could be a different story but right now, on the road, short week and they with a bye no dice.

Largent80

Reaction score
Hawknballs":3ohuubyn said:
At this point in the season I don't see us winning this game on the road as beat up as we have been against a patriots team that is at the top of their game.

I don't see our depleted LB's and DE's being much help against Gronk and Bennett.

new england has an offense nearly as good as the ones we saw in new orleans and arguably a much better defense than those two teams and is obviously better coached.

34-13 Patriots.

now if we face them again this year it could be a different story but right now, on the road, short week and they with a bye no dice.

N.E is #13 in offense and Buffalo is #10. Not buying the gigantic sense of dread put out here. Man, you guys have no faith in the HEART of this team. You act like the Patriots are unbeatable and it just isn't so. N.E. is 11-10-1 after their bye all time. They are ranked # 13 in total defense #17 vs the pass and # 13 vs the run.....We CAN beat them.

Mizak

Reaction score
Largent80":30ez3o5x said:
Hawknballs":30ez3o5x said:

34-13 Patriots.

N.E is #13 in offense and Buffalo is #10. Not buying the gigantic sense of dread put out here. Man, you guys have no faith in the HEART of this team. You act like the Patriots are unbeatable and it just isn't so. N.E. is 11-10-1 after their bye all time. They are ranked # 13 in total defense #17 vs the pass and # 13 vs the run.....We CAN beat them.

You must have forgotten Brady got suspended this year and he's come back pissed off @ the league. Why not take it out on the Seahawks?

BTW, Patriots 34, Seahawks 20.

Largent80

Reaction score

You must have forgotten Brady got suspended this year and he's come back pissed off @ the league. Why not take it out on the Seahawks?

BTW, Patriots 34, Seahawks 20.[/quote]

His suspension has NOTHING to do with the Seahawks. He CHEATED and got caught.

We are going to kick his ass. I'll rub it in your face after we do.

Hawknballs

Reaction score
Largent80":204nv1gw said:
Mizak":204nv1gw said:

Classy! Rub it in a fellow fan's face for having an opinion on a thread where you're prompted to post your opinion of the game. I didn't realize that's what we did here or the spirit of these threads.

Largent80

Reaction score
Hawknballs":1h2ko8h0 said:
Largent80":1h2ko8h0 said:
Mizak":1h2ko8h0 said:

Classy! Rub it in a fellow fan's face

I'll be rubbing it. In a very classy way, just like your username, Hawknballs...that's classy, right?

nash72

Reaction score
Brady will sustain long drives and our defense wont be able to get off the field. No running game, horrible line,,,,,.

Pats - 38
Hawks - 17

Latest posts