Aros' Fearless Prediction Thread (Seahawks @ Patriots)

Ozzy

Reaction score
Seahawks win I'll say 27-24 game winning drive in Foxboro for Wilson and the media will gloss over it.

My record matches the Seahawks because I've picked them to win every game in the Wilson era.

johnnyfever

Reaction score
I don't feel good about coming out with a win, but some of you guys predicting a 21 point loss? really? I do not see that. If we do lose, it will be 10 points or under. Screw it, I have picked a win every week, so my record matches the hawks right now. I'm picking a win with no rationale for it other than I'm feeling rather homerish tonight. Field goal by the hawks leaves the pats with under a minute on the clock, and the defense comes up big.

The other way this goes is we lose sunday, but that means we beat them in the superbowl. I'm just talking in crazy circles now. Who knows, let's just win.

hawks 27
pats 24

5-2-1

Sterlinghawk

Reaction score
Our best shot is if Russ and Bevell come out swinging and keep the pedal to the metal! You know they want this one so why not.

The last 2 games came down to the last play, so I won't entertain a blowout

Sea 32
Rats 30
:rumble:

LolaRox

Reaction score
Certainly there are some things going against the Hawks this week (Russ' health, no run game, short week, travel, Pats bye...) but I give this team a chance anytime anywhere against anyone.

No doubt the Patriots are a playing well, but with Brady they've beat CLE, CIN, PIT (with no BigBen) and BUF (with no Shady) not the highest level of competition.

I won't underestimate the Patriots, but I don't underestimate the Seahawks either. They definitely have a chance to win this one.

FearTheBeak

Reaction score
We're starting to get healthy and the Hawks tend to go on a run in the second half of the season which we're now in.

HAWKS: 28
PATS: 27

DJrmb

Reaction score
I can't believe how many people are predicting a blowout of the Seahawks. I've figured this looks like a loss for a while now but with everyone thinking that I'm going with what someone else already said. There's always 1 surprise loss and 1 surprise win every year it seams and this is going to be just that.

Seahawks stun the talking heads 34 - 30

LeftHandSmoke

Reaction score
RW and co absolutely lit it up in the first half Monday night, the O is making the turn.

Hawks 37
Atropiots 34

RTD 5-2

A

Anonymous

LeftHandSmoke":3oxzvnx9 said:
RW and co absolutely lit it up in the first half Monday night, the O is making the turn.

Hawks 37
Atropiots 34

RTD 5-2

"Atropiots".... :lol:

I like it.

HunnyBadger

Reaction score
I think this will be a shootout.

3, 88, 89, and 16 is going to lose their minds with deep shots.

Brady will cut us up with underneath stuff and cover-3 busters to Gronk.

It's going to be another close game. Hawks win on a game winning field goal by redemption man Haushka.

I hope.

West TX Hawk

Reaction score
Brady tears apart Richard's soft zone. Underneath routes will kill us and we still don't cover TEs-Gronk goes off. Hawks air it out 40 times with some success but not enough and the D is exhausted in the 4th.

Sea 27
NE 38

RTD 5-2-1

kf3339

Reaction score
Everything about how PC wants to play tells me we will not win this game. He wants a strong running attack. Won't happen. He wants a dominant defense. Too banged up, inconsistent and can't get off the field on third downs. The other real problem is I don't know what type of team is going to show up week to week. That is not a problem for the Pats.

Hawks 17
Pats 27

I don't enjoy predicting a loss, but it is what it is.

RTD: 5-2-1

SeaToTheHawks

Reaction score
RW balls out. Good Bevell comes out, offense looks good and creative.

Big game out of Graham and Lockett.

Defends plays tough and hard, but ultimately gives up points because Patriots.

Seahawks 33
Patriots 27

Record to date. 0-0-8. (This is my first pick, but since I didn't pick previously I neither won nor lost, so I have 8 ties.)

MD5eahawks

Reaction score
Seahawks - 27
Patriots - 38

I really have no clue. This is going to be Brady's first real opponent and without Bennett the Hawks may have difficulties creating pressure. Who knows, this game could go many different ways.

xStickybudz

Reaction score
HAWKS - 27
PATS - 24
Seeing as this is my first post I hope it's good luck

Hawk-Lock

Reaction score
I'm curious to see how Bellicheck defends us. BB is known for taking away the opposing teams best threat. My guess is he will try to take away Jimmy Graham. I was watching some NFL talk show last night and they said when the Saints faced the Pats a few years ago, BB held Jimmy Graham to zero yards.

NewJerseyHawk

Reaction score
Hawks 34- Pats 23....

no blocked punts.....no phantom referee calls....healthier Russell Wilson.

Better roster top to bottom and Brady has played no one this year....

it's not an upset folks....New England does lose games to teams far worse than Seattle....

Latest posts