Aros' Fearless Prediction Thread (Seahawks @ Rams)

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Rams were very lucky to even get by the Niners. Crap PI call kept them from losing on a field goal. And they beat the Colts, meh. Beating Dallas was a big win.
But if they are still in the mix come mid-November I'll believe they are for real. That pass D is a joke.

Siouxhawk

Reaction score
hgwellz12":3kctn8dc said:
RolandDeschain":3kctn8dc said:
I think I just came while reading hgwellz12's 4th-quarter prediction.

hahaaa! To be honest, IT was a lil bit hard to type that bold of a prediction...I'll dry hump a tree in front of a sorority house in the U District for a full 24 hours if the last part comes true!
So why isn't this considered derailing a thread? It has nothing to do with Aros' prediction thread, just someone who is trying hard to be funny and failing? Just trying to understand policy.

hgwellz12

Reaction score
In a lofty place tanglin' with Satan over history.
Siouxhawk":2mu10tri said:
hgwellz12":2mu10tri said:
RolandDeschain":2mu10tri said:

hahaaa! To be honest, IT was a lil bit hard to type that bold of a prediction...I'll dry hump a tree in front of a sorority house in the U District for a full 24 hours if the last part comes true!
So why isn't this considered derailing a thread? It has nothing to do with Aros' prediction thread, just someone who is trying hard to be funny and failing? Just trying to understand policy.

because it isn't. And even if it was, why are you dry snitching? Did it sting a little bit while you read it?
What about it bothers you so much? Had I said nothing about your boo you would've kept it moving..you and
everyone else knows it. Why not have a Coke and a smile and sit your happy ass down somewhere? You
can ignore my posts. You know that, right?

Siouxhawk

Reaction score
hgwellz12":11u5bydn said:
Siouxhawk":11u5bydn said:
hgwellz12":11u5bydn said:
RolandDeschain":11u5bydn said:

because it isn't. And even if it was, why are you dry snitching? Did it sting a little bit while you read it?
What about it bothers you so much? Had I said nothing about your boo you would've kept it moving..you and
everyone else knows it. Why not have a Coke and a smile and sit your happy ass down somewhere? You
can ignore my posts. You know that, right?
It has nothing to do with this thread. Just your attempt at trying to be a funny guy. Just looking for interpretation on why it isn't considered derailing? That is all.

hgwellz12

Reaction score
In a lofty place tanglin' with Satan over history.
And for the record, IF my exchange with Roland actually DID "derail" this sacred, 'super serious' :roll: "FEARLESS PREDICTION THREAD" (no offense Aros) then just ban me now, permanently. Because I've seen worse in threads about injuries, trades, etc.

NJlargent

Reaction score
Our veteran guys will get up for this game because they know it is a statement game. The Rams are certainly improving but are not there yet I don't think. I do think a changing of the guard is right around the corner, but not yet. Seahawks 24-20.

OP
OP
AROS

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Found this rock on my run today in the trails by my house. I will consider this a good omen for tomorrow's game.

Go Hawks!

Attachments

• 12.jpg
    12.jpg
    221.5 KB · Views: 4,324

Josea16

Reaction score
I don't see the Rams scoring more then 20 points in this game and that defense is truly horrible beyond Aaron Donald.

30-20 Seahawks

RTD 2-2

seahawksny

Reaction score
Aros":2rd8xnxn said:
MontanaHawk05":2rd8xnxn said:
Same old story. Bevell dillies around in the first half (on Pete's orders) and gets Wilson pummeled, they come roaring back on offense in the 2nd, but by then the winded defense has started giving up big runs to Gurley.

It won't be a blowout - the Rams only scored 20 against the only decent defense they've faced so far. And I'm not too worried about the injuries - we have depth at every position that's hurting, and I don't think Rees can be downgraded upon.

But they always play us hard, and their strength (DL) hits our weakness (OL) perfectly, and Pete won't deploy the appropriate countermeasures until we're way behind. Our second-half comeback falls short.

SEA 23
STL 26

YTD: 2-2

I bet this proves to be the most accurate prediction of how the game unfolds. In fact, I will be rather surprised if it's not.

If history has taught us anything
This is VERY likely to happen

kf3339

Reaction score
So I thought this over all week and have come to the conclusion that the second half of last week was more a fluke than a trend. The O-Line performance in that second half will have to prove itself multiple times in a roll before I believe it's a change in fortune.

So I'm going with........

Hawks 13
Rams 24.

Our defense will be responsible for 10 of our points, but tire out in the second half because of too many offensive 3 and outs. It is what it is.

2_0_6

Reaction score
It will be this simple for me...

If the Hawks can get 125+ total rushing yards they win.
124 or less no dice.

Rams: 24
Hawks: 23

Decimation

Reaction score
Rams 33

Hawks 16

Still hope we kick their ass, I hate the Rams.

Decimation

Reaction score
Decimation":1jokzdhe said:
Rams 33

Hawks 16

Still hope we kick their ass, I hate the Rams.

Haha okay I’ll eat crow. At least I predicted our score right. But still, great game and great finish!

toffee

Reaction score
toffee":1hd4zrjn said:
I am going to bet against the norm and predict: 25 - 13 Hawks

haha thanking the team for making my prediction came true. thank you.

tmobilchawker79

Reaction score
Rams didn't score more than 20, wait actually didn't score more than 10.

Respect to our boys defensive effort today. Here's to more productive offensive games

Latest posts