Aros' REVISED Fearless Prediction Thread (Hawks @ Cardinals)

Hamhawk

Reaction score
we win the turnover battle, we win the game,....I figure Palmer is good for 2 picks and maybe we can get a fumble recovery too
Hawks 24 Cards 16

JGfromtheNW

Reaction score
Short week! ...Russ week?

Obviously it's hard on the bodies to turn around and play a game in four days, but how great is it as a fan to get a Hawks game again so soon?

Seahawks haven't had the greatest record playing in AZ over the last five years, but this isn't your old Seahawks. Primetime game, getting Miller back and playing against a team that's just about as injury riddled as us in terms of important positions/players brings me great hope for this week.

No, we're not gonna lay a 50-burger. Prolly won't even score 30, but I expect a close game until the 3rd quarter. Then the Seahawks fly away.

27-10 Seahawks.

RTD: 5-1

SeatownJay

Reaction score
In yet another ugly Thursday Night Football game, the home team wins on a last second field goal.

Seattle Seahawks 21
Arizona Cardinals 24

Wartooth

Reaction score
Palmer has turned the ball over 13 times in 6 games...
They don't run the ball very well, and can be ran on...

Hawks 30

Cards 16

5 - 1

Go Hawks!

OP
OP
AROS

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
No apologizing to me...It's not like I WANT them to lose! :) Maybe my prediction is a little reverse psychology offering??

Vpk0718

Reaction score
Offense hasn't worked out all the problems and it's a short week, so the Seahawks win a battle of field goals

23-13

Hawkboi

Reaction score
It's a short week for both teams, so we're even there. I think they might be a little more beat up after the SF game... I believe we'll be pumped and ready and we're going to bring home the win!

Seahawks 34 - Cardinals 17

No way we're going to let this one get away on a Thursday night in Arizona... :thirishdrinkers:

HOLLYWOOD

Reaction score
It's going to be a tough one. Looks like we're 6.5 favorites but I'd be hesitant to give it if I were betting this week.

Road game and in my opinion, can go either way. I say the fact it is a national game pushes us over the top. Barley.

Seahawks 10
Cardinals 9

YTD 5-1

chawx

Reaction score
I see a lot of people thinking the same way. They're going to think that 6.5 is too high for the Seahawks on the road on a short week and will put their money on the Cards.

Vegas probably sees $$$ right now and will give us their best home-field advantage killing refs. If we get a couple early PIs / Defensive Holdings, you'll know the fix is in and the Hawks will easily cover the spread.

35-10 Seahawks

AF_Hawk

Reaction score
I see our defense scoring points in this game. Half as many as our offense.

Seahawks 14
Tards 3

Ad Hawk

Reaction score
PlinytheCenter":ut9l67l7 said:
I just don't see the Cards beating us Thursday. We HAVE to clean up the "special" teams miasma though.

Hawks - 27

Cards - 13

This would be my prediction, too.

I cannot see us letting Palmer light up the scoreboard, and the Hawks O is still more potent than the Cards D can counter.