Reaction score
"Van Noy almost comes up with the pick."

What else is new.

OP
OP
sc85sis

sc85sis

Reaction score
Can the Chargers protect Herbert without their starting C and RT? He’s been under a lot more pressure the last few series.

OP
OP
sc85sis

sc85sis

Reaction score
Well this is getting interesting. Laser on 4th and 1 goes all the way to about the 5 yard line. First and goal at the 2-minute warning.

Smellyman

Reaction score
Big play there, but his ribs are probably broken. crazy to keep him out there.

OP
OP
sc85sis

sc85sis

Reaction score
I don’t know how he is managing it. I had bruised ribs last year and could barely move for weeks.

Bear-Hawk

Reaction score
Tough way to lose. Hope Herbert will be OK.
Chargers are the better team. The pick-6 was a 14 point swing. Chargers will beat them in LA. When they have Keenan Allen back and their full offensive line. Mahomes was very lucky not have a couple interceptions himself. I feel sorry for Herbert. He showed a lot of guts.

RiverDog

Reaction score
Chargers are the better team. The pick-6 was a 14 point swing. Chargers will beat them in LA. When they have Keenan Allen back and their full offensive line. Mahomes was very lucky not have a couple interceptions himself. I feel sorry for Herbert. He showed a lot of guts.
Agreed. The Chargers looked to me like the better team, and although we can't assume that they would have scored a TD on the pick-6 drive, it was at least a 10 point swing, obviously the turning point in the game.

As far as Hebert showing a lot of guts, I'm not so sure. He would have had to have had his balls squished to have been in that much pain to where he couldn't have jogged for a first down on that one play I'm thinking of.

I'm curious how people felt about the Prime Video telecast. I've heard some complain about picture quality, but it came through just fine for me.

OP
OP
sc85sis

sc85sis

Reaction score
I had no issues with the Prime telecast. I didn't realize there are alternate streams through. One apparently has a sort of all-22 effect that shows how the routes are being run. Going to have to check that out.

Bear-Hawk

Reaction score
Agreed. The Chargers looked to me like the better team, and although we can't assume that they would have scored a TD on the pick-6 drive, it was at least a 10 point swing, obviously the turning point in the game.

As far as Hebert showing a lot of guts, I'm not so sure. He would have had to have had his balls squished to have been in that much pain to where he couldn't have jogged for a first down on that one play I'm thinking of.

I'm curious how people felt about the Prime Video telecast. I've heard some complain about picture quality, but it came through just fine for me.
I watched on iPad. It had to buffer a few times, because I have slow speed internet. But not a big problem.

OP
OP
sc85sis

sc85sis

Reaction score
OK, this is pretty cool. This is the feed with the next gen stats stuff. At times you get an all-22 overhead view that IDs the players on offense and then shows the routes. See the screen shots attached.

Attachments

• screen2.jpg
    screen2.jpg
    116 KB · Views: 6
  • screen1.jpg
    screen1.jpg
    102.5 KB · Views: 6

RiverDog

Reaction score
Yeah, I saw the 'alternate broadcasts' with the Next Gen stats. It's not my bag, but it is an option that some people might like. I did like the way they had a ghosted 10 second fast forward, rewind, and stop/play in the center of the screen. I was watching it on my tablet and found it a lot more convenient using a click of the mouse to rewind something that I had missed while I had it minimized to my task bar. It was a lot easier than using the slider at the bottom of the frame.

One thing that I did notice that was odd was the time delay between different methods of streaming. I have two TV's fed from the same router that I was running Prime Video on. One was a smart TV, the other is an older model that runs off a Roku stick. The smart TV was WAY ahead of the older set with the Roku. Two different processors? I'm not much of a tech guy.