Boo-birds are out at CenturyLink

Boiler

Reaction score
Does no one remember the last 3 seasons? This is how the Seahawks play, and it's worked out ok in the past. Do you want a 48-21 result in September, or would you rather be watching the team in February?

bmorepunk

Reaction score
Boiler":1sjrm8d0 said:
Does no one remember the last 3 seasons? This is how the Seahawks play, and it's worked out ok in the past. Do you want a 48-21 result in September, or would you rather be watching the team in February?

I remember.

People need to go back and watch that "dominant" Super Bowl season. They've let the Super Bowl cloud their minds.

Who wasn't crapping their pants in that Houston game?

SalishHawkFan

Reaction score
TwistedHusky":31mk6p1l said:
Remember in preseason when the offense was having all these problems and everyone assured us that it didn't matter because 'preseason doesn't matter'?

(Even though the issue was 1s vs 1s?)

Well, now the issues in preseason are problems in the regular season too.

Part of this is our QB spending too much time on award shows and doing interviews instead of working on his game, he clearly regressed, but most of this is gutting our OL and expecting the same results that we had with a good line.

The problem is that our defense isn't good enough to bail us out of the offensive struggles like it did before.
When did we have a good line?

ilikedlargent

Reaction score
Uncle Si":9lg0ut6s said:
ilikedlargent":9lg0ut6s said:
Seattle did win the game but the future does not look promising

How?

I mean I get you enjoy being morose on here... but explain how a team of mostly young superstars isn't "promising"

If the only win you have in 3 games is scoring 23 points against a team with no QB, you have shown you are weak.
Without that one special teams play this game wouldn't look that good

Missing_Clink

Reaction score
The offense obviously deserved the boos in the first half. They were godawful.

Reaneypark

Reaction score
I'll take a 26-0 shutout over a 45-21 win any day. Yeah, it's frustrating that they take 25 minutes to warm up on offense, but that's nothing new.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
I gotta' admit, I do enjoy reading the game threads after the fact. Ugly first half followed by a dominating 2nd half. It does get frustrating, but you get used to it. Whatever they are doing at the Half, it just works at home. It's an emotional game no doubt. Ugly first half, and then just pushing that button in the second half, yet again at home