Britt practicing at left guard, Gilliam at RT

Grahamhawker

Reaction score
Melencause":1khng4lo said:
King Dog":1khng4lo said:
How funny. I've been thinking this, but I'm a pretty unoriginal bastard so I'm sure I read it somewhere. I like it. Gilliam is an athletic freak.

Ya... 305lb athletic freak is right.

[tweet]https://twitter.com/Garry_Gilliam/status/613786263762501632[/tweet]

Since we're throwing this out there, can we get a shirtless pic of Bailey just for comparison's sake?

Melencause

Reaction score
Grahamhawker":4z8015uu said:
Melencause":4z8015uu said:
King Dog":4z8015uu said:
How funny. I've been thinking this, but I'm a pretty unoriginal bastard so I'm sure I read it somewhere. I like it. Gilliam is an athletic freak.

Ya... 305lb athletic freak is right.

[tweet]https://twitter.com/Garry_Gilliam/status/613786263762501632[/tweet]

Since we're throwing this out there, can we get a shirtless pic of Bailey just for comparison's sake?

HAHA I think you actually can but was prob pre-weight loss. I remember someone posting a pic of him with a bottle of whisky in the stick wearing loafers

HawkMeat

Reaction score
theENGLISHseahawk":27s5fhk7 said:
Hard to feel good about this for two reasons:

1. They haven't even hinted or attempted to move Britt to guard until after that Denver game. Other players have mixed around different positions. So that's either a review of Britt's lack of development at RT or they are really concerned about LG and are taking a look to see if Britt can answer that question.

2. It's another right tackle prospect who has ultimately struggled, despite being drafted in the top two rounds, and is now facing a change to guard.

The Britt pick was a major reach in 2014 and they took him because he was the last guy they liked for a while and they didn't have a third round pick. It seemed like a strange decision at the time and remains so. They could've had Bitonio at #32 and just taken the best remaining WR from a loaded class. It's easy to say that in hindsight but it all seemed a bit disjointed and fighting the board. Jarvis Landry -- a really gritty, competitive player with a lack of speed went one pick ahead of Britt. Martavis Bryant went in round four and Donte Moncrief in R3.
This so this. Bitonio and still options at WR later. Bummer

Blitzer88

Reaction score
Interesting to see how this plays out, I mean anything has to be better then what we saw against Denver right?..................................right?

Latest posts