Browner signs with Patriots

The Outfield

Reaction score
3 years, 17 mil???? All I can say is congrats, Browner. I'm really happy for him and didn't expect he would get that much given his age and discipline history. He can definitely still play well, though. Good for him and I will be tuning into Pats games to see him play.

olyfan63

Reaction score
Pats saw that monster hit Browner put on then-Patriot Wes Welker back in the 2012 game. And they needed someone to do that on Welker and the Broncos in the AFCCG.
Browner seems like a good bet for the Pats. It's one of those where I went, "Of course!" it makes sense.

TwilightError

Reaction score
If the Seahawks are not in Super Bowl' i hope the Pats win. Only because Browner truly deserves it. One of my all time favourite players.

HawkMeat

Reaction score
I will never root for the Patriots. Ever. I will root for BB. Good for him and what a nice upgrade for the pats. Revis and BB. Wow. I cannot believe they have yet to give their offense some more help.

Grahamhawker

Reaction score
olyfan63":2d3xrrtn said:
Pats saw that monster hit Browner put on then-Patriot Wes Welker back in the 2012 game. And they needed someone to do that on Welker and the Broncos in the AFCCG.
Browner seems like a good bet for the Pats. It's one of those where I went, "Of course!" it makes sense.
DING DING!

HawkGA

Reaction score
The Outfield":3058l9yl said:
3 years, 17 mil???? All I can say is congrats, Browner. I'm really happy for him and didn't expect he would get that much given his age and discipline history.

Pretty much this. I'm very surprised by the amount of money he got. Of course, he loses about half of it the first year, right? Hopefully his contract is structured with low pay the first year so he doesn't have to give too much away.

loafoftatupu

Reaction score
I like the Pats and Brady. They are always making noise in the playoffs and Browner is a great fit there. In NE he will get a chance to make it back to the Super Bowl. I'm stoked for BB.