c mike

Atradees

Reaction score
I would also like to see more of such a dynamic playmaker; kick return or punts, passes.......CMike has potential and needs more PT to develop. If ball security is an issue-he flames out. Pete commented that Cmike is one of the larger backs weight wise; so size is not an issue. He can be taught the rest.

Chawks1

Reaction score
Does CMike have an attitude? Here's something I just read over n TNT from Greg Bell....

"....Michael was very agitated two different times when he came off the field after his plays on offense, waving his arms gesturing angrily. What appeared to me to be one of the offensive quality-control coaches (hard to tell from across the field, top of Arrowhead Stadium through binoculars, but it wasn’t a position coach or OC Darrell Bevell) was angrily gesturing and pointedly talking back to Michael...."

Now I like fired up guys but if CMike doesn't understand he backs up the best back in the NFL then he has maturity issues. Maybe he does and it contributes to his limited playing time.

themunn

Reaction score
austinslater25":21xt8ra3 said:
1. Ball security is Petey's pet peeve: So does Turbin fumbling give Michael more touches? Based on this argument I would think so.

Dude has 2 fumbles in three years as a pro and 4 in 4 years at college. If Turbin was consistently fumbling the ball then he'd maybe give Michael more touches, but given that over the last 7 years of football he only has 1 more fumble than Lynch has in the 2012 season ALONE, I don't think he'll be worrying about it any time soon.

SomersetHawk

Reaction score
Chawks1":hmsqtfkz said:
Does CMike have an attitude? Here's something I just read over n TNT from Greg Bell....

"....Michael was very agitated two different times when he came off the field after his plays on offense, waving his arms gesturing angrily. What appeared to me to be one of the offensive quality-control coaches (hard to tell from across the field, top of Arrowhead Stadium through binoculars, but it wasn’t a position coach or OC Darrell Bevell) was angrily gesturing and pointedly talking back to Michael...."

Now I like fired up guys but if CMike doesn't understand he backs up the best back in the NFL then he has maturity issues. Maybe he does and it contributes to his limited playing time.

I only remember him having one carry for a loss, didn't notice him on the field other than that, maybe we benched him after he mouthed off.

I find it kind of odd that Pete was hyping him up all pre-season whilst Cable was hyping Turbin, I wonder if Pete's been angling for C-Mike to get more touches and Turbs is Cable's guy.

If Marshawn really is banged up this week then it'll be interesting to see how the carries get split.

Ozzy

Reaction score
Bell's description could be anything. If he wanted to stay out there then that's a good thing. Doesn't mean he has an attitude problem. He wants a chance. You want your young guys to be pissed when they get removed from the field.

If Lynch is truly beat up then they have to get Michael more carries.