Colts Chiefs game

hawk45

Reaction score
Been a while since I've seen 2 defenses put on such a poor showing. Although in the Chiefs case they can at least point to a truckload of injuries. Chiefs couldn't get it done on Hilton in either man or zone coverage.

End result was entertaining, well more entertaining than the blowout it was headed towards.

DavidSeven

Reaction score
Slobbering over Luck will be unbearable this postseason. Never mind that he put them in the hole in the first place and half of KC's team got injured.

el capitan

Reaction score
hawk45":1az7xc21 said:
Been a while since I've seen 2 defenses put on such a poor showing. Although in the Chiefs case they can at least point to a truckload of injuries. Chiefs couldn't get it done on Hilton in either man or zone coverage.

End result was entertaining, well more entertaining than the blowout it was headed towards.

I dunno, I was enjoying the blowout.

kf3339

Reaction score
That was the worst game for defense I have seen in a long time. The Chiefs DC should be ashamed of himself. He spent the entire 2nd half playing prevent and not once tried to mix things up and bring any type of blitz package at all.

There was just no excuse for the Chiefs to lose that game. NONE.

theENGLISHseahawk

Reaction score
Chiefs end the year 1-6 against teams with a winning record.

The win came against Philly, when Philly sucked.

Not that good.

BlueThunder

Reaction score
That was one epic meltdown. You oughta see their gameday threads. Wow.... I didn't really give a crap who won, as we'd kick BOTH their asses in the big game.

James in PA

Reaction score
DavidSeven":2kkktvht said:
Slobbering over Luck will be unbearable this postseason. Never mind that he put them in the hole in the first place and half of KC's team got injured.
yeah media darling Luck & his unimpressive Colts are going to get smoked on the road next week.

hawk45

Reaction score
WilsonMVP":uiz36w4q said:
:pukeface: I dont think Id be able to watch football next year if I were a chiefs fan

Seriously. Not just the disaster that this game turned out to be, but the fact that they'll have difficulty enjoying the wins no matter how many they roll up next year.

TwistedHusky

Reaction score
It wasn't the injuries or the referees that lost the Chiefs the game. They choked that one away.

Now everyone knows why Philly got rid of Reid.

And why SF wanted to ditch Smith.

Reid tightens up in the playoffs. In spite of those injuries, they could have and should have won it.

And Smith is just gutless. He stopped trying to score TDs midway through the half. You could almost read "Just don't fumble the game away or throw a pick" in every snap. The moment they got near the goal line he refused to even try to put it in the end zone.

And the Chiefs rolling out with playcalling like running up the middle on the opponent's 40 with a 25th string RB, well they deserved to lose. They needed to get closer, not drain the clock down. But here they are trying to drain to clock down to preserve a lead they didn't even have yet and wouldn't get.

Alex Smith and Reid are take no chances guys that play football not to lose, so they win a lot in the regular season but lose in the playoffs against teams that try to win.

Msfann

Reaction score
ku-xlarge.gif

el capitan

Reaction score
I don't know who I dislike more, TY Hilton or Jim Irsay. And now thanks to the gutless Chiefs I may have to root for the Broncos next week.

Hawksfanatik

Reaction score
If I am a Chiefs fan I'm sick and turning off the playoffs the rest of the way.

That would be so disheartening to lose this game after leading 38-10 in the 3rd qtr. NEVER LET UP IN THE NFL PLAYOFFS!

GO HAWKS!

Greenhell

Reaction score
Donn2390":hxwfyc9t said:
How many of you Luck haters were the same guys screaming to "Suck for Luck" a couple of years ago? I didn't like Luck then, and I don't like him now...!!

Never. Always play to win. Never lose for draft position.

kf3339

Reaction score
Coug_Hawk08":3l1ipukq said:
Awful by bowe there.

No defense in this game. Hated it. Looked like college out there.

It looked like an old Pacific Coast Athletic Association game between San Jose State and New Mexico. The kind where the score ended up 55-52. No need to even bother with defense at all.