Does RW ever use the Audible at the Line?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Siouxhawk

Reaction score
chris98251":3gnh10eg said:
Siouxhawk":3gnh10eg said:
RolandDeschain":3gnh10eg said:
Siouxhawk":3gnh10eg said:
And I'm not sure where you got this idea that Russ is autonomously calling out plays while in uptempo mode? Bevell is communicating with him through his helmet speaker just like every coordinator or head coach around the league does. Russ has a wrist band that has a condensed version of the playbook on hit to use as a reference ... a cheat sheet so to speak. I could see him utilizing that from time to time.
I'd say I hate to prove you wrong, but we all know that's a lie.

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2504 ... te-offense

Article":3gnh10eg said:
This is an up-tempo playbook, one that leans on sideline throws, the screen game, spread runs and three-level route concepts to move the ball—quickly—into scoring position with quarterbacks running the show at the line of scrimmage in a no-huddle system.

Sioux, you are WRONG. Just plain wrong. Admit it. One of the core tenets of the two-minute offense is that the QB runs the offense. You are so delusional. Frankly, I blame your parents. They obviously let you think you were right about everything as a child, and now you lack the ability to acknowledge being wrong as an adult. It's really rather sad.
Direction is still being given. The helmet speaker is being utilized. These scenarios are also anticipated and rehearsed in practice. It's not just transpiring as a happenstance event as you seem to suggest.

The rest I'll ignore and chose to be the better man. You really add nothing around here, you know. Stay in The Shack where you belong.

Of course you want him to go to the Shack, you can't argue with someone that supports his claims with evidence, you dismiss Anthony by cherry picking out of his posts to twist the context, you STILL have not proven one aspect of your argument and contention but go to the extreme to try and argue that those that have supporting evidence and articles don't know anything or that those articles are false.

Would really like to give a High Five to both Anthony and Roland for their ability to stay in the framework and diligence support the side of the argument that Wilson is handcuffed in his ability to change calls and formations.
Anthony doesn't even know the definition of audible, so how can I understand what the debate is even about. I started this by saying Russ is given the freedom to call an audible, even encouraged to do it. That was my initial point and it's the truth. It's very evident to everyone except you three contrarians.

Siouxhawk

Reaction score
chris98251":3orm525x said:
Siouxhawk":3orm525x said:
Anthony!":3orm525x said:
RolandDeschain":3orm525x said:
Hey look, it's junior avoiding the replies that are proving him wrong. Here's another one, sport:

http://www.westcoastoffense.com/Game%20 ... 20Wood.htm

LOL, something to support a point what a novel concept, now he will twist it around to suit his narrative like he tried with me
You guys are really out there. Seriously. Did you even read the analysis of the 2-minute by Mr. Wood? He states very clearly that coaching is vital for making this work. It comes in the preparation. It comes to making a checklist that can be changed weekly. But the checklist is rehearsed time and again so there are no surprises.

Mr. Wood does not imply that he's still not communicating with his quarterback. He's saying the QB needs to keep things efficient because time is of the essence. He is the quarterback, the field general, after all.

Yeah time, because Bevell is inefficient in his play calling and not giving Wilson the time to get lined up and change the play to one that has a better chance.
Again, a false assumption. You are good at those.

chris98251

Reaction score
Anthony doesn't even know the definition of audible, so how can I understand what the debate is even about. I started this by saying Russ is given the freedom to call an audible, even encouraged to do it. That was my initial point and it's the truth. It's very evident to everyone except you three contrarians.

STILL WAITING ON YOUR PROOF !

You avoid it like a Whore with Syphilis.

Anthony!

Reaction score
chris98251":3w2ojlz3 said:
Siouxhawk":3w2ojlz3 said:
Anthony!":3w2ojlz3 said:
RolandDeschain":3w2ojlz3 said:
Hey look, it's junior avoiding the replies that are proving him wrong. Here's another one, sport:

http://www.westcoastoffense.com/Game%20 ... 20Wood.htm

LOL, something to support a point what a novel concept, now he will twist it around to suit his narrative like he tried with me
You guys are really out there. Seriously. Did you even read the analysis of the 2-minute by Mr. Wood? He states very clearly that coaching is vital for making this work. It comes in the preparation. It comes to making a checklist that can be changed weekly. But the checklist is rehearsed time and again so there are no surprises.

Mr. Wood does not imply that he's still not communicating with his quarterback. He's saying the QB needs to keep things efficient because time is of the essence. He is the quarterback, the field general, after all.

Yeah time, because Bevell is inefficient in his play calling and not giving Wilson the time to get lined up and change the play to one that has a better chance.

He cherry picked again and changed what was wrote. So I am done, you can lead a horse to water but can't make him drink IF he provided even a shred of proof I would continue but you can't argue with someone that wants to believe what they want despite the facts showing the opposite.

Siouxhawk

Reaction score
chris98251":7a928ztw said:

STILL WAITING ON YOUR PROOF !

You avoid it like a Whore with Syphilis.
Watch a game. If you actually turn up the volume and listed, you can audibly hear Russ barking out an audible from time to time.

Status
Not open for further replies.