Earl Thomas

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scorpion05

Reaction score
nwHawk":q1pxm8xa said:
No one should blame him. The offensive will never make it back to a Super Bowl, so he might as well play closer to home to finish his career. Thanks Marshaun, look what you started.

Yea can't blame him. He should join a team that has not won a playoff game in two decades and has a Qb who can't carry a team. Or is completely ineffective without a running game

Earl Thomas can kick rocks if this is how he feels. We'll still be a great team without him

Coug_Hawk08

Reaction score
Bigpumpkin":3ljkca0a said:
Earl Thomas is fed up with our poor Offensive play. He just can't take it anymore.

As Dallas just scored 12 points at home with their playoff hopes on the line. . . Earl Thomas logic.

Grahamhawker

Reaction score
I think he would have to be pretty troubled with his current situation to do that- right after the game- and with his contract status.

TheLegendOfBoom

Reaction score
Wagner, is currently beefing with Earl, and Earl probably does not like Wagner either.

Earl, knows the rest of the Legion of Boom's days are numbered.

Why shouldn't he leave on his own terms?

I don't see why fans are so upset with this.

He wants an opportunity to go home.

IrishNW

Reaction score
its hard to not blame him for wanting to leave but if he wants out then bye earl

Coug_Hawk08

Reaction score
TheLegendOfBoom":1l9c4vxx said:
Wagner, is currently beefing with Earl, and Earl probably does not like Wagner either.

Earl, knows the rest of the Legion of Boom's days are numbered.

Why shouldn't he leave on his own terms?

I don't see why fans are so upset with this.

He wants an opportunity to go home.

It’s completely inappropriate.

Thepeelsessions

Reaction score
I wasn't sure if this was true or false. But I just watched a video and you could clearly hear him say it. How crazy is that? Kam has been dead to me since the crap he pulled with his holdout. Now Earl is dead to me too. This team needs to rid themselves of pompous players like these. If they can recoup a couple high draft picks for him, I'll be thrilled.

Steve2222

Reaction score
nwHawk":35l9uqb7 said:
No one should blame him. The offensive will never make it back to a Super Bowl, so he might as well play closer to home to finish his career. Thanks Marshaun, look what you started.

lmao Seahawks won’t make the Super Bowl with this offense? Clearly joining Dallas is the solution.

DJ_CJ

Reaction score
original poster":1hdddu88 said:
Bradley McDougald will be rubbing his hands together.

Yup. Pre draft trade for picks and re-sign Bradley. Love Earl but if wants to go home then go.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
OP
original poster

original poster

Reaction score
Yeah at this point, I'd take a draft pick trade ten times out of ten.

Simply unacceptable.

If they lost today, I'd be a lot more OK with it.

But after a HUGE win? No. Just no.

So disappointing.

Steve2222

Reaction score
Thepeelsessions":3o71rbl3 said:
I wasn't sure if this was true or false. But I just watched a video and you could clearly hear him say it. How crazy is that? Kam has been dead to me since the crap he pulled with his holdout. Now Earl is dead to me too. This team needs to rid themselves of pompous players like these. If they can recoup a couple high draft picks for him, I'll be thrilled.

I have a feeling Earl is not well liked in the locker room. He’s probably a primadona around his teammates. Wagner exploding on him on Twitter after that pretty harmless comment by Earl was incredibly telling.

Seymour

Reaction score
I feel duped by Earl. I cant believe the stuff I'm hearing out of him lately. That was a douche bag move there. :177692:

Str8OuttaSkittles

Reaction score
mcdougald hopefully kam is healthy and delano im ok with that trade him done with his attitude

IndyHawk

Reaction score
What a bitch move
Trade him to Dallas for two of their OL and 2nd pick.

SuperFreak

Reaction score
Hope we send him to the Browns. A win to stay alive and he is chasing them down to say that shows he is the jerk we thought he might be last week. He wants to be a Cowboy the rest of his career no problem Earl go home but deal with it after the season not then and there.

Status
Not open for further replies.