Earl to Ravens

Seymour

Reaction score
We may have another bird coming our way! :irishdrinkers:

The Ravens play here once this year. :3-1:

jammerhawk

Reaction score
bmorepunk":oa2vnltj said:
Good luck to him, will be fun when he comes to Seattle to play this year.

He'll probably have another broken leg by then. His 1 finger salute won't quickly be forgotten.

I wish him luck and thank him for the memories here.

bmorepunk

Reaction score
pmedic920":2xu9dla6 said:
Don’t we have the Ravens @ Home this season?

Hmmmmm

Yep, will be fun. Hopefully something highlight worthy will happen like that time Marshawn made Ray Lewis look like a fool.

MD5eahawks

Reaction score
At least I'll get to wear my ET jersey one day a year. When I go to the Ravens game. I go to one every year. This year I'll go see the Browns play with OBJ. That'll be a fun matchup. ET vs OBJ. That is as long as he hasn't broken his leg yet.

James in PA

Reaction score
Thanks for your service to the Seahawks, Earl. Best of luck & hope you pick off the chubby rapist 6 times next season.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

HawkRiderFan

Reaction score
Count me in the group that loved him as a Hawk and wishes he could have been here his entire career. I was in line for a new jersey around 2012/13 and if Russ hadn't come along it would have been ET.

It feels weird right now. I had reconciled that the Hawks would lose him a long time ago....any hope I had was dashed with the one finger salute. I actually felt happy when I heard this news cause it meant the Cowboys and Niners didn't land him. Anyone else feel that way?

edogg23

Reaction score
A sucker is born every day. Hope he stays healthy but I don't think he will actually be on the field for half of that contract.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Yet again, very glad the Hawks didn't pay this type of $ for a guy. Especially coming off a broken leg etc.
I'm glad this is all done, it was clearly time to move on from him. So much better to see him NOT in the NFC, let alone our own division.

HawkRiderFan

Reaction score
SoulfishHawk":go6oqqrj said:
Yet again, very glad the Hawks didn't pay this type of $ for a guy. Especially coming off a broken leg etc.
I'm glad this is all done, it was clearly time to move on from him. So much better to see him NOT in the NFC, let alone our own division.

I guess the opportunity to "stick it to the Seahawks twice a year" isn't the same appeal to everyone!

OP
OP
pmedic920

pmedic920

Reaction score
3c4b0c282bdaaf73ed597d5e8f7d16bf.jpg

Seymour

Reaction score
[tweet]https://twitter.com/fblethen/status/858366377945513984[/tweet]

chrispy

Reaction score
Seahawks get a comp pick only if there is no FA signed, correct? ...like Jason Myers... So we're +1 and -1 which means no comp pick. ... or am I missing/confusing something?

WestcoastSteve

Reaction score
chrispy":3pkal33l said:
Seahawks get a comp pick only if there is no FA signed, correct? ...like Jason Myers... So we're +1 and -1 which means no comp pick. ... or am I missing/confusing something?

We've lost six free agents dude so no it's not +1, -1.

It will be based on how many UFA's we lose and at what price versus how many we sign and at what price.

MontanaHawk05

Reaction score
Sorry we couldn't make it work, but we weren't going to hamstring ourselves for that kind of money.

Still, I'll miss him. One of the great Seahawks.

rcaido

Reaction score
Sad news, we should have signed him. Im glad he got his money, he deserves it.