Going to Green Bay!

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
ptisme":3c02m5lo said:
You've been on a great run and been to two super bowls.... Welcome to the big time....
I simply meant the rest is history as in Seahawks fans came to care about their team again now that it wasn't on the verge of being moved by a dickbag owner for years, and everyone knows we're the most vociferous.

P.S., we've been to three, the first of which the refs felt obliged to ensure that we didn't win, instead giving Jerome Bettis the happy ending everyone wanted in his home city of Detroit...

ptisme

Reaction score

bigtrain21

Reaction score

ptisme

Reaction score
RolandDeschain":20a6p634 said:
ptisme":20a6p634 said:
You've been on a great run and been to two super bowls.... Welcome to the big time....
I simply meant the rest is history as in Seahawks fans came to care about their team again now that it wasn't on the verge of being moved by a dickbag owner for years, and everyone knows we're the most vociferous.

P.S., we've been to three, the first of which the refs felt obliged to ensure that we didn't win, instead giving Jerome Bettis the happy ending everyone wanted in his home city of Detroit...
I was referring to the current run.....

ptisme

Reaction score
[/quote]

You said 2 earlier.[/quote]
Wasn't referring to all time... Was referring to your current team...

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
Considering how much Packers fans like to throw pre-Super Bowl championships in the faces of Stealers/Cowboys/49ers fans, I can understand not acknowledging a Seattle Super Bowl appearance in 2006.

Wait, what?

bigtrain21

Reaction score
ptisme":29mhkb6z said:

Yet you want to talk about a game from 1996 when you think you outnumbered us and had at least 30,000 fans attend. Ok.

ptisme

Reaction score
RolandDeschain":1wvzjzcd said:
Considering how much Packers fans like to throw pre-Super Bowl championships in the faces of Stealers/Cowboys/49ers fans, I can understand not acknowledging a Seattle Super Bowl appearance in 2006.

Wait, what?
I was trying to compliment you on your current team that is one SB win from being a dynasty..... 2006 was a different coach and a different team.....

ptisme

Reaction score
bigtrain21":3661hox0 said:
ptisme":3661hox0 said:

Yet you want to talk about a game from 1996 when you think you outnumbered us and had at least 30,000 fans attend. Ok.
Right, it was part of the conversation as to Venues. One of your fans suggested the Link was the best venue in FB... I pointed out to him your field was empty in 96' when you had a down year and we filled it up for you.... That has never happened at Lambeau..... Where are you getting the 30,000 number?

bigtrain21

Reaction score
ptisme":2c8l9x8p said:
bigtrain21":2c8l9x8p said:
ptisme":2c8l9x8p said:

Right, it was part of the conversation as to Venues. One of your fans suggested the Link was the best venue in FB... I pointed out to him it was empty in 96' when you had a down year and we filled it up for you.... That has never happened at Lambeau..... Where are you getting the 30,000 number?

The Link? Ummmmmm

Almost 60,000 attended the game. You claim yummy outnumbered us. That would mean you had 30,000 fans there. Follow along.

ptisme

Reaction score
bigtrain21":3g9tp441 said:
ptisme":3g9tp441 said:
bigtrain21":3g9tp441 said:
ptisme":3g9tp441 said:

Right, it was part of the conversation as to Venues. One of your fans suggested the Link was the best venue in FB... I pointed out to him it was empty in 96' when you had a down year and we filled it up for you.... That has never happened at Lambeau..... Where are you getting the 30,000 number?

The Link? Ummmmmm

Almost 60,000 attended the game. You claim yummy outnumbered us. That would mean you had 30,000 fans there. Follow along.
The link I provided NEVER said the number of Packer fans at the 96 game.... So where did you get that number in relation to the King Dome and 1996? PS, If that was the case and half your stadium was packer fans=embarrassing.....

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
ptisme":31uu8c7u said:
The link I provided NEVER said the number of Packer fans at the 96 game.... So where did you get that number in relation to the King Dome and 1996?
Googling your quote shows instantly that it was the Packers @ Seahawks game from the 1996 season...

ptisme

Reaction score
RolandDeschain":1xhw3b7n said:
ptisme":1xhw3b7n said:
The link I provided NEVER said the number of Packer fans at the 96 game.... So where did you get that number in relation to the King Dome and 1996?
Googling your quote shows instantly that it was the Packers @ Seahawks game from the 1996 season...
30,000..... show me where anything says there were 30,000 packer fans there.... If there were that's embarrassing for the home team btw...

rideaducati

Reaction score
Everybody knows that Packer fans travel well because everyone IN Green Bay wants to leave as often as they can.

bigtrain21

Reaction score
ptisme":3ixn5xuw said:
bigtrain21":3ixn5xuw said:
ptisme":3ixn5xuw said:
bigtrain21":3ixn5xuw said:
ptisme said:

The Link? Ummmmmm

This isn't that difficult.

You've been claiming you took over the kingdome which means you think you had more fans there than we did. That's not true and it's not even close to true.

rideaducati

Reaction score
ptisme":1ad11krl said:
RolandDeschain":1ad11krl said:
ptisme":1ad11krl said:
30,000..... show me where anything says there were 30,000 packer fans there.... If there were that's embarrassing for the home team btw...

It's quite simple math... 60,000 in attendance and you said Packer fans outnumbered Seahawk fans. That would mean that there were at least 30,000 Packer fans in attendance.

Outnumbered means: more of...

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
rideaducati":olv1mpep said:
It's quite simple math... 60,000 in attendance and you said Packer fans outnumbered Seahawk fans. That would mean that there were at least 30,000 Packer fans in attendance.
He's a product of the Wisconsin education system. Forgive his relative lack of math skills.

bigtrain21

Reaction score
ptisme":ji2ubuxy said:
I remember the game well because it was the SB season of 1996. The whole crowd out there was Packer fans, it was all over Wi newspapers..

I gave you more credit than I should have. You said WHOLE CROWD.