Hell of an Effort

NJSeahawk

Reaction score
Thank you Seahawks. Hell of a ride.

Eff you to all the new trolls here earlier.

Great game,Atlanta

ATLFalFan

Reaction score
You guys have no reason to hang your head. We shut down your running game and your rookie QB went to work. Hellava game. Man I was worried but didn't think that it was impossible to get on field goal range on 32 specs because Matt has done it at least 5 times since he's been here but I didn't think he was going to do it this time. I was saying that we are cursed before that drive started.

Benzhawk

Reaction score
First post. long time lurker (10 years). I am so proud of the team. We found gold this year in Russell. Every team is jealous. We will be back. Go Schneider and Carroll. I trust in this team!

ske4kix

Reaction score
Hats off to your Seahawks for a hell of a season and a hell of run into and in the playoffs. I was impressed, amazed and worried the way your team came back and almost won that game. Seahawks have a bright future ahead, and my 49ers have a tough opponent for years to come.

Best of luck next year!

Fuzzman55

Reaction score
Very proud of our team. To fight back like that says all that needs to be said. Good luck ATL.

Killa Kam

Reaction score
Proud of our guys, but man this hurts. Love the resiliency this team showed, their is no quit in these Hawks.

Latest posts