Here we go again. Rawls Questionable for game 1...

SixSeahawk

Reaction score
I'll never forget how dismissive people were of Beast leaving the team because "we have Rawls now".

I was new on the board then and will never forget it.

OP
OP
Seymour

Seymour

Reaction score
SixSeahawk":2g0bm5f9 said:
I'll never forget how dismissive people were of Beast leaving the team because "we have Rawls now".

I was new on the board then and will never forget it.

What does it matter since Lynch said he was done? He wasn't exactly lighting it up, and Rawls had a sensational start. I don't blame anyone for wanting to move forward myself. We are pretty stocked and now sounds like Rawls was full go in practice today. We'll be fine.

Erebus

Reaction score
Correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't the NFL remove the Probable designation last year? If so, anything between 50-99% chance to play is listed as Questionable.

Bobblehead

Reaction score
Who knows, If Rawls isn't the same runner as he was in his rookie year, it might not be long before Carson is in anyways.

Gametime

Reaction score
If you watch the press conference.... PC said "probable" then changed it.... (due to the NFL changing the designations). Full practice too. He seems fine. We are deep at running back. We aren't looking at the prospect of the next man up being Christine Michael so let's all cheers to that! :)

rjdriver

Reaction score
He better do everything he can to play or he just might be Wally Pipped by Carson.

Is this same ankle he broke?

zchurch74

Reaction score
When is everyone going to realize this guy is a complete joke when it comes to his health. It's time to try to trade him while we can. He will never make it more than three games without being injured. I don't think we will ever see him play at 100% again. I'm sure there will be games when Pete says he is 100% and he will have a bad outing and the following week we will then here he was not 100%

It's time we all give up on Rawls and just trade him

TransGenderHawkFan

Reaction score
zchurch74":913w5h94 said:
When is everyone going to realize this guy is a complete joke when it comes to his health. It's time to try to trade him while we can. He will never make it more than three games without being injured. I don't think we will ever see him play at 100% again. I'm sure there will be games when Pete says he is 100% and he will have a bad outing and the following week we will then here he was not 100%

I am just glad that you stepped up to be the voice of calm and reason.

bigskydoc

Reaction score
zchurch74":369lww6x said:
He will never make it more than three games without being injured. I don't think we will ever see him play at 100% again.

If what you say about him is true, nobody would trade for him.

seahawkfreak

Reaction score
Not going to sweat any injuries unless it is RW or ET. Buy the way, anyone notice how great Earl looked in preseason? Haven't seen it mentioned.

naholmes

Reaction score
Cyrus12":1osjc0gd said:
put him on IR and be done with him already...time to move on.
No, they would have done that last week and kept Alex Collins. Rawls reminds me a bit of Ahmad Bradshaw who was an incredibly tough runner but could not handle more than a complimentary role. With the amount of talent in the backfield there's no reason why Rawls needs to be starting or getting more than 10-12 touches a game.

Lords of Scythia

Reaction score
We have a couple of fragile-but-spectacular backs--maybe together they can add up to one good running back. Sounds like he'd be probable if they still had that. I bet he starts.

PlinytheCenter

Reaction score
HawkerD":1t40z6u1 said:
SoulfishHawk":1t40z6u1 said:
Just sucks, Rawls is a baller, when he's actually on the field :(

Kind of get what you are saying but You can't be a baller if you can't stay on the field. He had a nice little run but I honestly don't see him as a long term solution solely based on his availability. We need Carson to be the steal of the draft.

And he may just be...opportunity meets fate

OP
OP
Seymour

Seymour

Reaction score
Sounds like our #2 Lacy is not 100% as hoped either. More like 105%. When asked if he made weight this week Pete's answer was "He's doing really well"...(he didn't answer the question)

So Lacy is off to a bad start as well. :(

Who else here could not lose 5-10 lbs and keep it off for $55,000 per month?

Edit--removed quote. It was outdated.....

MontanaHawk05

Reaction score
[tweet]https://twitter.com/bcondotta/status/905574654881890304[/tweet]

Rawls participated fully in practice. I'm thinking this is a third Rawls actually hurting, a third the removal of the Probable status, a third Pete trying to game the Packers.

If Rawls doesn't go, you might see Prosise rather than Carson. Prosise looked decent as a pure zone back against the Patriots in limited action.

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
Start Carson.

How do you even get a high ankle sprain when you haven't played in a month?

Here's a fun fact, Thomas Rawls hasn't played a complete season of football since his junior year in high school.

Latest posts