Huskies vs Michigan For The Natty

Maelstrom787

Reaction score
I’ll never be on board with one game deciding how good of a prospect is. The injury concern is valid although someone stepped on his ankle so that happens to every quarterback
I also don't like scouting that way, but this.. uh. This is too much to ignore, before the ankle-stomp happened. This was pretty much a meltdown.

Welshers2

Reaction score
Don't want the Seahawks anywhere near Pennix. Kid is not gonna be a good pro he looked terrified out there

DJrmb

Reaction score
Ugh, so sad that they played a stinker now... Michigan was a lot better than I thought too, that defense is good. Particularly the schemes and communication they have.

CallMeADawg

Reaction score
The thing that riles me about games like this is the narrative that follows. People who know the Huskies and watched this game know that after the 1st quarter, our defense played good enough to win the game, and our offense could not answer at all. And what's more, it was there to be had. Missed passes, dropped passes, etc.., they just had a bad game on offense at the wrong time.
Agreed.

Just a poor offensive performance over the entire game. Plays were there to make, and they were never made. The outcome should have been different but it is what it is.

Still a great season for the Dawgs. There's a lot they did that was awesome. Especially beating Oregon twice to win the conference, great game vs Texas in the Sugar Bowl. Hopefully we continue to recruit well and compete again next season in the expanded playoff format.

getnasty

Reaction score
Michigan football reminds me of what the Seahawks used to be. Run the ball, point guard for a QB, great at tackling, make someone put together a 12 play drive and keep the ball in front of you.

FlyingGunHawk

Reaction score
Michigan football reminds me of what the Seahawks used to be. Run the ball, point guard for a QB, great at tackling, make someone put together a 12 play drive and keep the ball in front of you.

Kind of like When Harbaugh was coaching the 49ers and the Seahawks built a team to counter it.

Ozzy

Reaction score
Huskies had their chances. I hated the officiating but it wasn’t why they lost.

Penix was massively hurt. Still wild to me people take one game over years of tape and conclude that’s them no matter what. Almost every college QB has bad games especially against the best defense in the country and your rb is hurt and you’re one dimensional. Come on guys

OP
OP
N

NoGain

Reaction score
Don't want the Seahawks anywhere near Pennix. Kid is not gonna be a good pro he looked terrified out there
He wasn't at all terrified out there. He just had a bad game and his receivers dropped at least three passes in key situations.

Fresno Hawk

Reaction score
Michigan was way to physical for Washington. And Penix ain't him. Too injury prone. If Bo Nix is available for the hawk's he would be my choice.

Maelstrom787

Reaction score
He wasn't at all terrified out there. He just had a bad game and his receivers dropped at least three passes in key situations.
He looked extremely panicked against pass rush pressure, to me. It's not all on him, but it wasn't an ideal response.

OP
OP
N

NoGain

Reaction score
The game by the final score looks like a blow out. But the last 14 points came after the camel's back was broken, and that camel's broken back was the result of the offense just having a bad game at the wrong time.

OP
OP
N

NoGain

Reaction score
He looked extremely panicked against pass rush pressure, to me. It's not all on him, but it wasn't an ideal response.
He wasn't panicked. He was just off tonight. It happens. And his receivers dropped passes at the wrong time at least three different times.

CallMeADawg

Reaction score
The game by the final score looks like a blow out. But the last 14 points came after the camel's back was broken, and that camel's broken back was the result of the offense just having a bad game at the wrong time.
Yep. Too many opportunities squandered.

Ozzy

Reaction score
He wasn't panicked. He was just off tonight. It happens. And his receivers dropped passes at the wrong time at least three different times.
Yeah I don’t see panic at all. It was a ton of instant pressure and he tried to make plays. He don’t bail with no pressure or look skiddish to me at all.

Welshers2

Reaction score
Did you not see his face? He looked RATTLED. I'm going to say there's a correlation to him playing his worst game and looking and playing freaked out

Latest posts