If the Seahawks had the 1st pick, who would you take?

pcbball12

Reaction score
sondevil89":c7hy4cpn said:
pcbball12":c7hy4cpn said:
Ya, if we are talking number 1 overall I am taking Garrett no questions asked. Can never have too many pass rushers and him with Bennett, Frank, and Cliff would be unreal. Would also allow for life after Bennett to look a lot better.

At 26, as much of a cop out as this is I want BPA. FA will give a much clearer picture on need, but this roster just needs a dog....anywhere. Secondary, SAM Backer, DL, OL all would do well with a new young stud. If all is equal obviously OL would be nice, but there are only 2 guys I would consider at that spot.

Bolles I would run to the podium, he is my LT1. Guy has good feet, anchors really well, plays with balanced and strong base at all times, and is just mean as hell in the run game. He is a finisher. He could plug in at LT day one and be an upgrade in both pass pro and the run game...he is also the one guy I could see plugged in at RT day one as well because of how much of a mauler he is in the run game. I see him as a future pro bowler and he honestly compares a lot to Jack Conklin last year to me.

I like Ramczyk and would be fine taking him in the 1st and plugging him in at LT. But, he needs to add lower half strength. He can get beat by a decent bull rush and needs to add some pop in the run game. Has really nice feet and moves well and targets well in space, but I much prefer Bolles overall. Especially if we are trying to get our run game back on track.

This draft is stacked with secondary talent at a perfect time we could use an injection of youth. I could see us double dipping at corner and also adding a safety for competition. There are a handful of corners I would consider at 26.

Bolles is projected rds 2-3, he might go sooner w/teems needing OT's so bad. From what I'm reading he has some strength concerns also. He is also turning 25 in a couple of months so there is that too. I want to see how he does at the combines.
I get where many are projecting him right now. However, any opinion I throw out on a prospect on this site is from my own breakdown of their film. It is my hobby to build a scouting database each year for the draft, watching 2-4 games of each prospect (that I can find on draft breakdown), take notes, and grade them. So I am not basing my opinion on the work of others. It is just my opinion so it doesn't make it fact, everyone sees film a little bit differently. It is part of what makes this process so interesting.

As for Bolles, he does not need to add strength. He has tremendous lower half strength and it shows in his anchor in pass pro and leg drive in the run game. He is a complete mauler. I am not too worried about him being 25, he is day 1 ready so I am confident he will give 8 really good years.

sondevil89

Reaction score
pcbball12":250tn8cd said:
sondevil89":250tn8cd said:
pcbball12":250tn8cd said:
Ya, if we are talking number 1 overall I am taking Garrett no questions asked. Can never have too many pass rushers and him with Bennett, Frank, and Cliff would be unreal. Would also allow for life after Bennett to look a lot better.

At 26, as much of a cop out as this is I want BPA. FA will give a much clearer picture on need, but this roster just needs a dog....anywhere. Secondary, SAM Backer, DL, OL all would do well with a new young stud. If all is equal obviously OL would be nice, but there are only 2 guys I would consider at that spot.

Bolles I would run to the podium, he is my LT1. Guy has good feet, anchors really well, plays with balanced and strong base at all times, and is just mean as hell in the run game. He is a finisher. He could plug in at LT day one and be an upgrade in both pass pro and the run game...he is also the one guy I could see plugged in at RT day one as well because of how much of a mauler he is in the run game. I see him as a future pro bowler and he honestly compares a lot to Jack Conklin last year to me.

I like Ramczyk and would be fine taking him in the 1st and plugging him in at LT. But, he needs to add lower half strength. He can get beat by a decent bull rush and needs to add some pop in the run game. Has really nice feet and moves well and targets well in space, but I much prefer Bolles overall. Especially if we are trying to get our run game back on track.

This draft is stacked with secondary talent at a perfect time we could use an injection of youth. I could see us double dipping at corner and also adding a safety for competition. There are a handful of corners I would consider at 26.

Bolles is projected rds 2-3, he might go sooner w/teems needing OT's so bad. From what I'm reading he has some strength concerns also. He is also turning 25 in a couple of months so there is that too. I want to see how he does at the combines.
I get where many are projecting him right now. However, any opinion I throw out on a prospect on this site is from my own breakdown of their film. It is my hobby to build a scouting database each year for the draft, watching 2-4 games of each prospect (that I can find on draft breakdown), take notes, and grade them. So I am not basing my opinion on the work of others. It is just my opinion so it doesn't make it fact, everyone sees film a little bit differently. It is part of what makes this process so interesting.

As for Bolles, he does not need to add strength. He has tremendous lower half strength and it shows in his anchor in pass pro and leg drive in the run game. He is a complete mauler. I am not too worried about him being 25, he is day 1 ready so I am confident he will give 8 really good years.

Here's at least one mock draft that agrees w/you. Bolles seems to be the current flavor of the month, it will be interesting to see how he grades out at the combines. If he is indeed that good it looks like we would have an excellent chance to get him.

Jimjones0384

Reaction score
I would be tempted to take cam Robinson. That dude has a nasty attitude, and I think pro ready. But Fournette is a once in a generation mix of size, speed and talent. I wouldn't be mad if they even traded up to get him.

A-Dog

Reaction score
Myles Garrett. You do not pass up the opportunity to take a potentially elite all-pro edge defender. Jonathan Allen is a great player but if it's Leo vs 3-tech, all things being equal you go Leo every time. Injuries aside, Garrett has everything you want.

Besides that, both Bennett and Clark can move inside on passing downs. Imagine Garrett, Clark, Bennett, and Avril all rushing the passer. I actually prefer Clark inside - if we drafted Garrett he could beef back up again.