If you could choose any one Seahawk...

CANHawk

Reaction score
Evil_Shenanigans":295oq63z said:
Deon Butler gets my vote. Dude trashed his leg while getting the touchdown against the Niners in 2010. He returned, but never quite got back to where he had been prior to that. Pure what could have been story.

No doubt. Deon was cool. He never really translated that track speed into game speed. IIRC he ran a 4.3. It never really looked like it on game day though...

UK_Seahawk

Reaction score
Percy Harvin? *opens door, gets in car, starts engine, screeches away*

Rocket

Reaction score
Seafan":2o07e94y said:

FINALLY... someone gets the clear choice.

We paid an arm and a leg for the guy, woulda been nice to get some ROI. Contrary to revisionist history, his first couple years were good. Too many 'roids, tho... if they only strengthened bones too.

chris98251

Reaction score
Nate Odoms, or further back our Owen Gill, Andre Hines, but it has to be David Greene, because he is legendary.

Hawks46

Reaction score
nsport":8gbuokqy said:
Boz came to mind - not sure if it was because of the other raising the flag thread or not. But this guy was Hollywood, WWE, and pure dominance all wrapped up into a single player. I gotta think him and his agent hid that shoulder injury from the team and it just got worse. If that guy could have lasted, he would have changed the history of our team for certain!

Beat me to it. Bosworth was one of the most dominating college players I've ever seen. With the Hollywood factor, his skill set, athleticism and talent, he could've brought this franchise to relevancy a lot earlier than it has been.

Plus he would've been a hell of a LB and following him we still had a good defense. It could've been a special defense.

kearly

Reaction score
Health was a major factor, but Jesse Williams preseason performance this year was the most disappointing I've yet felt. I expected him to be Red Bryant with wheels. I had a 1st round grade on him as a 3-4 NT.

tdlabrie

Reaction score
CANHawk":1oweot6r said:
Well... as far as expectations go... I don't think there were ever any higher expectations in the history of the team than Aaron Curry.
Oh, I don't know. Back in 1987 the Seahawks won the only pick in a supplemental draft that year, which included one guy...Brian Bosworth. The hype was incredible. 'Course, we all know how Bo Jackson of the Raiders ran right over him, and ol' Boz was never really any good. But we all bought into the hype.

If he weren't such a jerk, I might have mentioned him in answer to the OP's question.