If you could choose any one Seahawk...

HawkWow

Reaction score
Man...too many, but being strict to the wording of your question, I have to go with Boz. His ceiling seemed unobtainable coming out of OU. Feel as bad for him as the team.

Simmons was another Boz type..blazing fast for his size and seemed to be the blueprint or prototype for all future NFL LBs. The latter was true, but not the former. We learned that for sure when no other teams showed interest in him.

Mick063

Reaction score
Christine Michael

I hope he gets a shot.

Meeker

Reaction score
If Aaron Curry had lived up to his hype...

If James Carpenter was a Pro Bowl caliber guard...

45Hawker

Reaction score
Sorry, couldn't choose just one:

Brian Bosworth
Nate Odoms
Dan McQuire
Aaron Curry

mrdaija

Reaction score
I wish that Jerramy Stevens had been both a better player and not a horrible person...

EverydayImRusselin

Reaction score
mrdaija":1dv1vnuh said:
I wish that Jerramy Stevens had been both a better player and not a horrible person...

Now that i think about it, we could've won in 2005 if he was able to catch the ball.

HawkWow

Reaction score
EverydayImRusselin":xbcjjv8d said:
Curt Warner? He had some good years but was injured quite a bit.

Sorry bro. Even in a thread calling for opinion or speculation, where there really couldn't be a wrong answer...with all respect, you gave the wrong answer.

justafan

Reaction score
Steve Niehaus.Who knows what direction the Hawks would have gone if he could have followed up his rookie year.I remember when the news came out we lost the coin flip for draft order our first year.Everyone in the living room said "Figures" in unison.

jblaze

Reaction score
Boz or Curry. They were dominant in college and it just didn't translate into the pros. They projected as Brian Urlacher/Ray Lewis types coming out. It would have changed things for the defense for a decade.

jblaze

Reaction score
Or how about Mirer? Wasn't he picked #2 overall?

At that spot, you'd hope to land your franchise QB for a decade. That or #75, LOL.

HawkWow

Reaction score
Boz actually played real well for us when healthy. Mirer was the knee jerk after missing on Bledsoe. I don't blame that mess on Mirer as much as our FO. ND wasn't exactly a breeding ground for NFL QBs (with few exceptions). BUT...the FO managed to find a more stupid FO (Chicago) that gave us (IIRC) 2 1sts for him. Crime of the century.

KK84

Reaction score
If Kelly Jennings didn't have negative ball skills, he could have been a decent corner.

justafan

Reaction score
HawkWow":1o1ala7f said:
Boz actually played real well for us when healthy. Mirer was the knee jerk after missing on Bledsoe. I don't blame that mess on Mirer as much as our FO. ND wasn't exactly a breeding ground for NFL QBs (with few exceptions). BUT...the FO managed to find a more stupid FO (Chicago) that gave us (IIRC) 2 1sts for him. Crime of the century.

Mirer was the consensus NO 2 by just about everyone.Even in the conversation as the 1st pick in the draft.I felt they made the right pick, it just didnt pan out.

stack600

Reaction score
Brett Favre :thirishdrinkers: Oh wait Ground Chuck did not get his pick and was ignored by Ken the Butt Behring and Butt Head got his way and drafted McQwire instead. AT which time Chuck Knox told the coaches to"Put your houses up for sale, cause we won't be here next season"

Tubbs
K-Rob
Mike Williams I really thought he had turned it around, but 1 year was all he could pull of on his 2nd or was it 3rd chance ?