If you're "IN", post here now.

tdlabrie

Reaction score
I'm in! If I was in all the crap years (2 - 14, Behring, yada yada), and I was, why would I not be in now? This is truly the Golden Era for our boys.

King Dog

Reaction score
I'm out unless we win the Sup and then I'm buying a jersey of the MVP and rocking it :th2thumbs:

12thMan

Reaction score
I'm IN!
Cannot wait for Sunday at the CLink...it FINALLY feels like FOOTBALL!
GO HAWKS!!!

Siouxhawk

Reaction score
King Dog":2ynidw9c said:
I'm out unless we win the Sup and then I'm buying a jersey of the MVP and rocking it :th2thumbs:
Who is Donald Trump for $500, Alex

SeahawksBMX

Reaction score
Always In through thick and thin, but I do wish I would have declared prior to Kam's return.

Ambrose83

Reaction score
Always been in since I was 6... 13-3.... those that say 11-5.. what 3 games are we losing

two dog

Reaction score
Through a lot of regimes, coaches and players, I have always been in.
Never out, though Behring stretched it a little bit.

Why would a fan not be all in when the Seahawks are fielding the best
teams in franchise history.

Northwest Seahawk

Reaction score
I've been in since the Zorn years that doesn't mean there going to win the Division though. They have the ability to win the Division they could also finish 8-8.

RussWILSON3

Reaction score
Did those first two games piss me off? Absolutely, any 'hawks fan would have been gutted after those two losses.. That being said, I AM NOT one of those fans that think the sky is falling. Or that through week 2, our total defense has gone from 1ST OVERALL in '14- to 29TH overall in '15, and that's just how things will be...

A royally large piece of the puzzle was missing, and it was the BOOM to the Legion.. Bad news for all of the NFL, HE'S BACKKK. :0190l:

This team will hit the bye week at 6-2, and the wagon will get rolling again. It is a long season guys, support and stick with these guys. I have a great feeling 11-5 is in our near future, making our epic run to SB 50!!! GO 'HAWKS!!

Latest posts