If you're "IN", post here now.

flmmkrz

Reaction score
In and starts this weekend, beatdown the bears so bad they award us 2 wins lol...in all seriousness in.

scutterhawk

Reaction score
You're asking me if "I'm In"?.....ME?.....Homer J. Scutter?
Been IN since Year 1,,,,You can't get no more "IN" than me :thirishdrinkers:

Dougula

Reaction score
I'M IN.

Always

Period, no explanation required - end of story.

:th2thumbs:

QuahHawk

Reaction score
Aros":1hviuaft said:
We will finish 11-5, NFC West Champions, another home playoff game but go on the road to the Packers in the NFC Championship. Of course. As it should be.
That is my prediction a well. Diffrent game in the cold but we week have gotten much better as a whole while GB plays at the same level.

RastaHawk12!

Reaction score
Hawkfan77":37d2itle said:
I'm in.

Will always be in, no matter the record

This.

I've been in since before any player on this team was born, and will be in when the entire roster changes.

Love these guys... love this team. Great years to be a 12!!!

Go Hawks!

CodeWarrior

Reaction score
The sweet ain't as sweet without the sour. In a way I appreciate the down times, as protracted as I envision this one to be.

kev007

Reaction score
Been a fan since '84, always in. Two tough road games to start - can see us starting a run from Sunday. Poor Bears!

Go 'Hawks...

Kev

chevelle03

Reaction score
Always in. This great run of Seahawks football will end someday. If it's this year I will keep cheering and wait patiently for the resurrection. But I've got a feeling we go on a big run and contend for the super bowl for at least a couple more years.

Seahwkgal

Reaction score
I've been in since I was 10 years old in 1977.

RW92

Reaction score
Hey like I said last night. We have to go 8-0 at home. We have 6 more away games. Of those games we only have to win 4 of them to be .500 away from home. I know it's a tall task but it can be done. If you can do that you will be 12-4. Not bad from were we have come from. And for all those stats of teams starting 0-2 and not making the Super Bowl, how many had their first two games away rather at least one them as a home game? Believe my "Twelves", believe.

Now lets get this team moving in the right direction. Are you listening Coach Bevell? Be aggressive with your play calling. Get Jimmy involved. Utilize that rookie sensation named Tyler, and let's try to set a record for points scored after week two.

And lastly we have to find more time for Frank Clark. Every quarterback should start to fear his name by the mid-season break. Especially Carlson Palmer. I'm growing tired of hearing how great the Cardinals are already. One thing I loved about the Seahawks of 2013-2014 was that they played for keeps. It's time to start doing that instead of pussy footing around on "O" and "D". We must right this ship and prove everyone wrong once and for all.

I'm in; I'm always in.

Jay

Latest posts