Is A Loss Tomorrow A Failure of a Season?

Kinger95

Reaction score
I can’t seem to find the game threads? Where/how do I get to those?

Jville

Reaction score
Kinger95":2ohivc5e said:
I can’t seem to find the game threads? Where/how do I get to those?

Here is your link to the [ THE RADISH MEMORIAL GAME DAY FORUM ] >>> [urltargetblank]http://www.seahawks.net/viewforum.php?f=29[/urltargetblank] <<< click in the green text

Mad Dog

Reaction score
Rat":2bop9asl said:
Some of you have strange definitions of "rebuilding". No way was this a rebuild year. We were coming off a playoff season, and in the offseason we gave our two vet leaders record contracts. We have the league's oldest coach and the best QB in franchise history smack dab in his prime. The consensus was that this was a team that, at worst, would be fighting for a playoff spot.

None of that signals a rebuilding year.

We were replacing an all world defense with young players. You can call that retooling or rebuilding or whatever but it was changing a SB team substantially.

Just because we made the playoffs last year and this year doesn't mean we weren't moving on from a bunch of older stars to replace them with new guys. That's generally what rebuilding is. It's out with the old and in with the new. We only have 4 players from the SB roster on the team.

I would argue that it's almost rebuilt provided we upgrade the DL especially the edge rush.

OP
OP
AROS

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Well we won so I guess the season is not a failure now so ADMINS CLOSE THE THREAD! :lol:

sutz

Reaction score
Aros":vmckvtf5 said:
Well we won so I guess the season is not a failure now so ADMINS CLOSE THE THREAD! :lol:
It's a mute point so we should moot the discussion? :twisted: