Jayden Daniels

12forlife

Reaction score

I hope the Hawks are looking at Daniels. Seems to have good accuracy with a great deep ball, and with our run game, and include his legs we could be one of the most potent Offenses in the league

12AngryHawks

Reaction score
He definitely puts in a lot of effort & is a big reason for LSU's success the last 2 seasons, but he'll have to learn how to protect himself if he wants to last long in the pros.

Chevy

Reaction score
He’s not a first rounder. If we had our second round pick, we could have considered him ( or Penix, Nix, or ???).
I know right now he is not considered a 1st round prospect, but prospect rankings change throughout the college football season and draft process. Maybe he will be a 1st round pick or maybe he will be a 2nd or 3rd round pick come draft day.

Chevy

Reaction score
I want to let my food digest fully before I barf it all over my keyboard.

Depressing, depressing game. Not a single significant bright spot.
The only bright spot for me was that Leonard Williams looked really good, but I doubt he re-signs with the Seahawks after this year.

OP
OP

12forlife

Reaction score
He’s not a first rounder. If we had our second round pick, we could have considered him ( or Penix, Nix, or ???).
Uhm we could trade down in the 1st, or package our 2 3rds and move up. Always a way

Last edited:

Seahawkwalt1967

Reaction score
Holy cow! Thats a lot of fantasy points…. I really like him. I really hope we use our first rounder on a qb

CallMeADawg

Reaction score
He's not even the third best in CFB from a QB standpoint. He was okayish at ASU as well.

His running is cool and all at the college level but there's no way he'd last in the NFL playing like that.

IndyHawk

Reaction score
He's not even the third best in CFB from a QB standpoint. He was okayish at ASU as well.

His running is cool and all at the college level but there's no way he'd last in the NFL playing like that.
Finally somebody who sees through all the silly running that won't
last in the NFL.
look at Richardson,Taylor,Jackson and Fields.

OP
OP

12forlife

Reaction score
Finally somebody who sees through all the silly running that won't
last in the NFL.
look at Richardson,Taylor,Jackson and Fields.
Would you like to reconsider??? Daniels is his own monster. He has done nothing but improve since starting his time @ ASU. Can the dude run? Yes. Does he need to learn how to get down? Yes! But the dude can make all the throws from the pocket (live arm) with a beautiful deep ball. Teaching a guy to protect himself, ill take that over Richardson with questionable accuracy?

IndyHawk

Reaction score
Would you like to reconsider??? Daniels is his own monster. He has done nothing but improve since starting his time @ ASU. Can the dude run? Yes. Does he need to learn how to get down? Yes! But the dude can make all the throws from the pocket (live arm) with a beautiful deep ball. Teaching a guy to protect himself, ill take that over Richardson with questionable accuracy?
He has good height but is he a one read QB?
The running is fine if the D is giving it to you, If he has a quick
processer I'll be impressed..I'll eat the crow if he pans out on this
level.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
He's fun to watch. But Penix is a hell of a lot better.

3,695 yards this season, 30 TD's/7 picks, 66.5 completion percentage, and has won 18 straight games.

12AngryHawks

Reaction score
He's fun to watch. But Penix is a hell of a lot better.

3,695 yards this season, 30 TD's/7 picks, 66.5 completion percentage, and has won 18 straight games.
Penix is great, but I'm hoping they draft a QB who's not so intent on strictly being a pocket passer. Someone willing to improvise & take off to get some guaranteed yardage. I like Daniels or Nix in the first, or if they decide to pick later, guys like Ward or Pratt (if they declare)