Kam has bone spurs

Hawks46

Reaction score
Tough to say. On one hand, it's smart to get it done for all the reasons folks posted above.

On the other hand, Kam played very well yesterday and he looked good, and said he felt really good. What to do ?

HawKnPeppa

Reaction score
Tech Worlds":32azvxsq said:
He seams to need surgeries quite often
Prior to the hip operation, exactly how 'often' has he needed surgery? Are you senile?

-The Glove-

Reaction score
HawKnPeppa":1qzma0ho said:
Tech Worlds":1qzma0ho said:
He seams to need surgeries quite often
Prior to the hip operation, exactly how 'often' has he needed surgery? Are you senile?
It's Dom...he's gotta say something negative or be cynical

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
Laloosh":9oh64ay6 said:
Take care of him. If surgery is needed, just do it. I get that guys play through pain but take care of this guy. Going to need him in that back half of the season.
This. Just fix him properly and do it as soon as possible. We need him healthy for the playoffs.

ringless

Reaction score
I need the Seahawks to wait until at least week 7 at the earliest to get him into surgery. The reason being is then there would be a chance he could miss the first game against the Cardinals, which would still be in seattle...

tom sawyer

Reaction score
Great teams overcome this type of adversity and we are a great team!!

TwilightError

Reaction score
Blitzer88":2xe5a5qw said:
The more I read about this the more I think that surgery is inevitable.

If that is true, it should be done today. We can make the playoffs without Kam but I dont see us going through playoffs and winning a superb owl without him. He might even more important than HFA.

OP
OP
Sgt. Largent

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
TwilightError":gw4qk3d5 said:
Blitzer88":gw4qk3d5 said:
The more I read about this the more I think that surgery is inevitable.

If that is true, it should be done today. We can make the playoffs without Kam but I dont see us going through playoffs and winning a superb owl without him. He might even more important than HFA.

During the season you try your best to manage the pain with bone spurs, and hope you can make it to the off season.

Which is what they're doing, hopefully what worked for the Denver games continue to work and Kam can play through this. Bone spurs are not something that will cause further damage if you play with them, just horrible pain. So if Kam can find a treatment that will manage the pain and have his play not suffer too much, IMO that's the best course of action.

btw, this is what he did with his hip pain last year, he played through it.

hawker84

Reaction score
Tical21":1hbb03zo said:
Fix him. We gave Jeron Johnson a raise just in case something like this happens. He's a good player.

Say's who? Where have you seen any evidence of Jeron Johnson being a good player?

Laloosh

Reaction score
hawker84":1m4nvmbl said:
Tical21":1m4nvmbl said:
Fix him. We gave Jeron Johnson a raise just in case something like this happens. He's a good player.

Say's who? Where have you seen any evidence of Jeron Johnson being a good player?

I'm willing to accept John and Pete putting a 2nd round tender on him. Kam came in the 5th. Jeron must be pretty good in their eyes, right?

OP
OP
Sgt. Largent

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
Laloosh":1vh06dx9 said:
hawker84":1vh06dx9 said:
Tical21":1vh06dx9 said:

I'm willing to accept John and Pete putting a 2nd round tender on him. Kam came in the 5th. Jeron must be pretty good in their eyes, right?

I think it's half they think Jeron is good and half they were worried about Kam's health going forward and didn't want to be stuck with trying to find a SS on someone else's practice squad.

Do we offer Johnson a raise in the off season if Kam's perfectly healthy? I don't think so. Insurance.

hawker84

Reaction score
Laloosh":1a01k32j said:
hawker84":1a01k32j said:
Tical21":1a01k32j said:

I hope so man.

hawknation2014

Reaction score
hawker84":2cltxhq4 said:
Tical21":2cltxhq4 said:

Did you not notice how well he was playing in the preseason? He would be a fine replacement for this half of the schedule if Chancellor decides to have the surgery.

Latest posts