Kap has a dirty mouth

Status
Not open for further replies.

irocdave

Reaction score
To our local whiner fans, cmon man. The webzone is a tard pit, mods included. There is no way in hell you can defend that cesspool of morons. Yes, they have some great NFL fans and they seem to be starting to override some of the morons but the most vocal niner fans are straight up idiots that post things that non NFL fans or online media savvy people would find disgusting. Were talking about a large percentage of the US population would be appalled by what gets posted about the Hawks and fans in the W.zone.

BTW, I don't think UK Hawks post about Kaperpicks mother giving him up for adoption were appropriate. Anywhere, anytime or any forum. That is lowbrow and uncalled for period.

Back to the OP topic. CK obviously said something and made a point of going after the guy to say it. Do you really think he worked his way over to the guy that picked him off to say "great play". I watched the game, Kaperpick thought he was going to make a point with whatever he said and made an obvious effort to get to the guy to do so. We don't need audio to prove it, watch video. What do YOU think he said???

Marvin49

Reaction score
Laloosh":3d341rvb said:
Marvin49":3d341rvb said:
Laloosh used to comment over there as well and I haven't seen him banned.

Actually, I was banned for forwarding this PM that I received over there, to a moderator.

Ok. I have to admit. That's messed up.

You win.

lvnginhwktwn

Reaction score
I'm sure worse things are said on the field regularly. Penalty and fine just ridiculous.

Laloosh

Reaction score
Marvin49":1f7l6w9n said:
Laloosh":1f7l6w9n said:
Marvin49":1f7l6w9n said:

Actually, I was banned for forwarding this PM that I received over there, to a moderator.

You win.

Thanks for the new sig.

Laloosh

Reaction score
lvnginhwktwn":2r59i48v said:
I'm sure worse things are said on the field regularly. Penalty and fine just ridiculous.

Probably cost you guys a game... Hope that last wild card spot doesn't come down to conference win tie breaker. :stirthepot:

Marvin49

Reaction score
Laloosh":35ezrq3t said:
Marvin49":35ezrq3t said:
Laloosh":35ezrq3t said:
Marvin49":35ezrq3t said:

You win.

Thanks for the new sig.

:D

UK_Seahawk

Reaction score
Popeyejones":10loc55a said:
Trenchbroom":10loc55a said:
UK_Seahawk, that was a "Webzone" quality post. In other words, no quality at all.

Not piling on, but a post like that about a Hawks player would get you banned on the Webzone, no questions asked.

No it wouldnt, which is precisely why I said it. I knew you halfwits would be hanging around this thread like a bad smell. The difference is you lot are for some reason tolerated here whilst even the slightest defence on anything Seahawks is a banning offence on plebzone.

The thought of you whiners doing what you do best whilst ignoring the hypocrisy of the niner forum you frequent was too delicious an irony to ignore.

Marvin49

Reaction score
RolandDeschain":382j5nv4 said:
razgriz737":382j5nv4 said:
I'm no lip reader but this was my first reaction too.
Yeah, my first thought was I think I see a derogatory term for gay people in there.

LOL.

REALLY gotta want it tho. LOL.

Dunno...maybe you're right, but it looks a lot to me like "back the (CAN'T USE THAT WORD, PARTIAL, MASKED OR IN ANY OTHER FORM ) up"

Closeup BTW...really looks like "back the f up" in the second zoom in.

http://instagram.com/p/tEcKaqzOci/

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
Marvin49":7t4v4dk1 said:
RolandDeschain":7t4v4dk1 said:
razgriz737":7t4v4dk1 said:
Yeah, my first thought was I think I see a derogatory term for gay people in there.

LOL.

Dunno...maybe you're right, but it looks a lot to me like "back the (CAN'T USE THAT WORD, PARTIAL, MASKED OR IN ANY OTHER FORM ) up"
Except that there's no way he gets flagged and fined $11k for saying just that.

Marvin49

Reaction score
RolandDeschain":3jefz7yg said:
Marvin49":3jefz7yg said:
RolandDeschain":3jefz7yg said:
razgriz737":3jefz7yg said:

LOL.

Except that there's no way he gets flagged and fined $11k for saying just that.

Probably why he said he didn't say it, why the player he was talking to said he didn't say it, and why he's appealing the fine.

Popeyejones

Reaction score
Looks like either of these are possible.

If it was the slur, he'd have to be a friggin' idiot to poke the bear on the issue though, and it's also weird that Houston came to his defense.

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
Uh, the player didn't say he didn't say "it" as far as I know...Not hearing what was said or if anything was said is a lot different from stating he didn't say anything.

You literally don't even realize how much you spin little things like that, Marvin. If you've got proof that the other player said Kaepernick specifically DIDN'T SAY ANYTHING, link it. However, it'd automatically be BS because there's video evidence of Kaepernick saying something.

I swear to God - I really don't think you even realize how much you just spin things like that, Marvin. You do understand the distinction I just made, right?

Marvin49

Reaction score
RolandDeschain":1pfbdji0 said:
Uh, the player didn't say he didn't say "it" as far as I know...Not hearing what was said or if anything was said is a lot different from stating he didn't say anything.

You literally don't even realize how much you spin little things like that, Marvin. If you've got proof that the other player said Kaepernick specifically DIDN'T SAY ANYTHING, link it. However, it'd automatically be BS because there's video evidence of Kaepernick saying something.

I swear to God - I really don't think you even realize how much you just spin things like that, Marvin. You do understand the distinction I just made, right?

Well...I can only speak for myself but I always assumed he didn't mean he literally didn't say ANYTHING and more to the point didn't say anything he felt he should have been flagged for.

I was pretty sure he said SOMETHING because he was on the part of the field I was seated close to and it was clear there was an exchange.

As for you're spin comment...

...I'm accused of spin for simply wanting information, not simply jumping to wild conclusions, and any number of things and my experience is that so often peeps are just jumping on the semantics of specific working and not INTENT of what I'm saying. Its impossible to word everything perfectly every single time when people are just looking to harp on every single sentence.

That's not a complaint BTW...part of the territory.

To answer your question...SOOOOOOOOOO much of the "spin" you guys like to say I do is over completely inconsequential things that I'm not even thinking about when I post and you "spin" it into a meaning that was never intended.

This argument is a good example...OBVIOUSLY he said SOMETHING. My question was always WHAT he said. Another was the Domestic Dispute/Violence stupidity on the other thread. I wasn't even thinking about the word and typed the first thing that came to mind but was later also tossed into the "spin" category.

What I've learned here over and over and over is that ANY argument that doesn't agree with the overriding opinion of a fanbase invested in hating all things red and gold will be painted as "spin" because every single negative story will be assumed as FACT and then brought up over and over long after the incident as over as PROOF of something that never happened.

Want and example? If Ray McDonald isn't charged, his wife states publically it never happened and it wasn't intended, all witnesses say he's completely innocent and his name is completely cleared...

...2 months from now someone will make a comment about the 49ers citing McDonald and how he's an example of poor character by the 49ers becuae "we know what really happened", "The SC DA is corrupt", or "not charged doesn't mean he didn't do it".

You've already written the story. Doesn't matter what happens...you've already put it in the bank and if I say something like "um, he wasn't even charged" I'll get "SPIN!!!! SPINN!!!"

Its just a lazy, bogus way to discredit an opinion. I take it as such.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts