Looking for a pair of tickets to home opener

soxhawk

Reaction score
Hi, I thought I'd check here to see if anyone couldn't make it to the game and would like to sell their tickets to a fellow Hawks fan.

I'm okay paying a bit of a premium to anyone other than Ticketmaster. Thanks!

Hockey Guy

Reaction score
Where do you want to sit because there's 2 resale tickets in section CHR112 Row W for $250+ fees/ea($303 with fees) which is $160 under cost right now. I get not wanting to pay extra fees to ticketmaster but I can't see you getting a better deal than that.

There are also 2 resale tickets in the front row of sec 310 for the same price. Pretty sure I sat in these exact seats before.

OP
OP
S

soxhawk

Reaction score
Where do you want to sit because there's 2 resale tickets in section CHR112 Row W for $250+ fees/ea($303 with fees) which is $160 under cost right now. I get not wanting to pay extra fees to ticketmaster but I can't see you getting a better deal than that.

There are also 2 resale tickets in the front row of sec 310 for the same price. Pretty sure I sat in these exact seats before.
Thanks for the heads-up. Looking for anything except 300 level.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
What's wrong with the 300 level? I'm in Row A of 319, killer view :)

I'll keep my ears open for a pair to the opener. If I hear something, I'll shoot you a PM.

OP
OP
S

soxhawk

Reaction score
What's wrong with the 300 level? I'm in Row A of 319, killer view :)

I'll keep my ears open for a pair to the opener. If I hear something, I'll shoot you a PM.
Nothing wrong with 300 level. Bird's eye view is great for seeing the whole field. For this game, need to be closer.

Hockey Guy

Reaction score
Thanks for the heads-up. Looking for anything except 300 level.
I've sat all over the stadium over the years, including row 9 directly on the 50, & the front row of the 300 level is pretty sweet.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
We'll never leave from our seats. But I get it, all a matter of preference.

Last edited:
Reactions: Mix

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
You'll love it. Gorgeous setting and crazy loud. And these two teams almost always have a great battle. I can see it going down to the wire.

JustTheTip

Reaction score
You’re in for a treat.

Be sure “whoever” is taking you provides some good pre funk, then gets you into the stadium good and early.

That “first time” is a pretty incredible experience.
I was never as enamored with the stadium as everybody else seems to be. Don't get me wrong, it is very nice but my initial impression was "this is what the fuss was all about?"