Looking for a pair of tickets to home opener

JPatera76

Reaction score
I was never as enamored with the stadium as everybody else seems to be. Don't get me wrong, it is very nice but my initial impression was "this is what the fuss was all about?"
When i first went i thought it was amazing… now though it definitely needs some upgrades or refinements.

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
While it can't compare to the multi-billion-dollar contemporary arenas like Jerry's World and So-Fi, it is a classic stadium with beautiful architecture (the arches are personally my favorite architectural feature of any NFL stadium) and with all the playoff games and NFC Championships has already built a history only rivaled by the oldest stadiums in the league.

pmedic920

Reaction score
I was never as enamored with the stadium as everybody else seems to be. Don't get me wrong, it is very nice but my initial impression was "this is what the fuss was all about?"
For me it’s not the stadium specifically, so much as it is the overall experience.

We almost always stay at the Moore Hotel (very old refurbished) and walk to the game.

Breakfast at the Market area then.
Pre funk /bar hop along the way.

I enjoy watching warm ups etc.

I honestly think that only NOLA rivals the Seattle football experience, especially if you’re willing to explore and take it all in.

OP
OP
S

soxhawk

Reaction score
For me it’s not the stadium specifically, so much as it is the overall experience.

We almost always stay at the Moore Hotel (very old refurbished) and walk to the game.

Breakfast at the Market area then.
Pre funk /bar hop along the way.

I enjoy watching warm ups etc.

I honestly think that only NOLA rivals the Seattle football experience, especially if you’re willing to explore and take it all in.
The best experience is at Allegiant Field. Hard to beat.

Cyrus12

Reaction score
Back before this team became a fad follower team i used to get tickets at the 50 lower bowl. I think my best was 4 rows up. They were great but there were still a few blind spots..also got soaked a few times...I've never been in club or the hawksnest but the 300 searing is still really good. I sat there for the last nfc championship game and clearly saw all of the ints thrown by dangerwich...and the def and Lynch..keeping them in that game...before subway guy played hero for a play. I think its a great experience but its been about 7 yrs since I've been so the novelty kind of wore off and the Canadian peso is just too weak..

RedAlice

Reaction score
You’re in for a treat.

Be sure “whoever” is taking you provides some good pre funk, then gets you into the stadium good and early.

That “first time” is a pretty incredible experience.

I’m in good hands.

We will be out and wandering the area pre-game. Not sure if there is a pregame place people from here meet up at before the games. Is a long time ago I read about such.