Most likely to be traded?

chris98251

Reaction score
Teams in dire need will probably go as high as a 4th depending on the player, they know we have good depth and we have the type of players everyone wants and many now have Super Bowl experience. Desperate teams like the Cowboys for LB's and Bills I heard they lost a couple as well may pony up if the players show well in game three. This is also the showcase night for TJack, where I think he stays due a flooded market of soon to be cast offs and open offers already for Sanchez by Kelly and we know about Ponder's situation as well, plus Carr has shown well in Oakland so Schaub and his salary ala Flynn may be a possible cut as well. Our DB's are nothing to sneeze at, Jefferson could be a guy that a team wants if he plays well and shows no after effects of his ankle. Our WR's I think will hit the wire unless they actually want to move Kearse with an offer. I think he would be the one that someone would throw a pick after that we would think about making available if our depth is up to the challenge. He put on a pretty good show in post season and his RAC in the Super Bowl is a highlight that many OC's would love.