NET Temperature: 2 Days Away

Since the poll 7 days ago, how are you feeling?

• More confident in a Seahawks win.

Votes: 19 32.8%
  • The same level of confidence that the Hawks will win.

Votes: 36 62.1%
  • A little less confident the Seahawks will win.

Votes: 3 5.2%

• Total voters

drcool

Reaction score
I think I am more confident. I keep trying to come up with arguments and scenarios that will allow New England to win but every time I think of something I have an awesome counter for the Seahawks. So the more I think about it the more confident I am in the Seahawks raising a second Lombardi trophy.

2_0_6

Reaction score
Less confident just because I have had dreams almost every night this week of us losing a squeaker.

:pukeface:

Laloosh

Reaction score
More confident. I really like our offense against their defense and I have zero concern about our defense. They might be able to run the ball a bit but they can't gash a good tackling team imo.

Our quarterback has more rushing yards on the year than any of their RBs and none of their rushers have 100 yards against a top 10 rushing defense (unless I missed something). Not worried.

kidhawk

Reaction score
I am 100% confident that it will be a close game. I am 100% confident that we are the better team. I also understand that this is the NFL and as the NFCCG proved, anything can happen on any given Sunday, and it is that which concerns me. This is how I've felt since the start. I believe the Patriots start off with the lead or take a lead in the first half, but we tie the game up late and win it in overtime

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
I'm good, I just can't see Blount running over us and I already know what the result of Brady throwing the ball 50+ times will be. We will win in a close game just like 2012.

Largent80

Reaction score
MORE confident. Hawks are once again pissed.

I look for some unsung heroes like Willson and Lockette to come up big.

The only thing I don't like is our kickoff returns.

BTW, I woke up to use the bathroom last night and the time was 12:12.

Laloosh

Reaction score
Largent80":3dj8c6he said:
MORE confident. Hawks are once again pissed.

I look for some unsung heroes like Willson and Lockette to come up big.

The only thing I don't like is our kickoff returns.

Seriously. I hope we just take the touch backs and fair catches.

OP
OP
AROS

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Anything's possible. Wouldn't that just be a kick to the collective nuts of the Patriots if Walters ran one back?

[youtube]oGzayJnYux0[/youtube]

lukerguy

Reaction score
I wasn't confident or confident last year, and I feel the same this year. Both are playing well, as were both teams last year.

Blitzer88

Reaction score
I don't think you included an option for someone like me......................... :240039:

j hawk

Reaction score
We have the number one defence and rushing game in all the land. We have RW and big balls Pete. Hawks win this one easy. :thirishdrinkers:

jhawk91

Reaction score
Blitzer88":1b4r5c9a said:
I don't think you included an option for someone like me......................... :240039:
I'm normally not as worried but I'm on board with you. I have questions about our defense like how are they going to consistently rush Brady and also just how healthy are Sherman and Thomas. On offense I hope they can get off to a quick start finally like last year against Denver

Sarlacc83

Reaction score
Haven't been worried in 4 or 5 days. Nor have I dwelled on the game stats much. So I would imagine that's confidence.

Latest posts